codeorange
The Freedom Fighter
NeoMetalSonic
9 posters

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback?

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Imagee10

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Zigzag10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? White10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Empty How can Metal Sonic make a comeback?

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 5th 2009, 4:21 pm

Ever since CD Metal Sonic rarly appears in the games I mean sure he had a few makeovers but that was it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? ZtZYh

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Zigzag10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? White10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? 2nio02t

Rep76

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Empty Re: How can Metal Sonic make a comeback?

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 5th 2009, 7:14 pm

Well, my comic brought him back, hopefully well.
    But gamewise, either they could have him lose his sanity again, taking back his personality and being obsessed, or they could just have him do something major that forces Sonic to get involved.
    codeorange

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? GOMM8

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? White10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep6

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Empty Re: How can Metal Sonic make a comeback?

Post by codeorange May 5th 2009, 7:17 pm

Any comeback that Metal Sonic makes has to be epic and it has to feel epic. A big part of it has to deal with storyline progression, in all honesty. I believe Metal Sonic's return has to center around something that Dr. Eggman may keep as one of his "Ace in the hole" secrets towards the end of a game. That would be a textbook way of bringing him back IMO.
    sykog
    sykog

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Zigzag10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 5th 2009, 8:35 pm

I don't know, just a really sweet boss fight against Sonic and a co cutscene before it I guess.
    codeorange

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? GOMM8

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? White10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 7th 2009, 1:41 pm

sykog77 wrote:I don't know, just a really sweet boss fight against Sonic and a co cutscene before it I guess.

That would work, too. Just simple and straght to the point. It could be a really good surprise.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? VOZLn

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? White10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 7th 2009, 4:12 pm

He could very easily make a comeback. If Heroes and the two Rivals games weren't your cup of tea then hope for a game where he does more stuff or something...

... Yeah, I'm not so sure I can explain it well here.
    Shadow
    Shadow

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Kz2PK

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow May 19th 2009, 4:02 pm

Well, he was the main villain in heroes, iirc (I haven't play that game in a while) so he has gotten some time since CD. I always liked the character and agree his comeback has to be EPIC
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Zigzag10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great June 24th 2009, 1:38 am

Metal Sonic would have a successful comeback if the plot were to involve Metal Sonic performing a severe offense towards Sonic, eventually coaxing him into a fight with him, such as kidnapping his allies.
    sykog
    sykog

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Zigzag10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 24th 2009, 10:14 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:Metal Sonic would have a successful comeback if the plot were to involve Metal Sonic performing a severe offense towards Sonic, eventually coaxing him into a fight with him, such as kidnapping his allies.
    That could work, depending on how they are kidnapped. It would be stupid if the kidnapping was right at the beggining and did not seem like there was any plan, and Metal just comes up and grabs someone.
    Zez
    Zez

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Zigzag10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 25th 2009, 1:35 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Gamma The Great wrote:Metal Sonic would have a successful comeback if the plot were to involve Metal Sonic performing a severe offense towards Sonic, eventually coaxing him into a fight with him, such as kidnapping his allies.
    That could work, depending on how they are kidnapped. It would be stupid if the kidnapping was right at the beggining and did not seem like there was any plan, and Metal just comes up and grabs someone.

Not really. It'd be more surprising.

In the dark, as Amy walks, alone... scared... she sense someone is watching her. Soon a low and quiet whoosh is starting to encircle her. She tries desparately to escape, but then she feels the cold hard hand of a mechanical being. Amy's muffled cries fade, along with any trace of the occurence.

Elsewhere...

Sonic is on a beach [Tritely so : ):] and recieves word about....

How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Blackr10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalw11How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medalg10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? White10How can Metal Sonic make a comeback? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 25th 2009, 3:04 am

Sonic Team has clearly been showing him some love lately. They even included him in Winter Olympics, and that's not even logical by Sonic standards. I think they have something big planned for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content