Zez
SonicFan 1
NeoMetalSonic
Plix
16 posters

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Plix
    Plix

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Empty Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Post by Plix May 17th 2009, 10:33 pm

Can't link to the thread, as the current forums are down now, but the new forums will be on vBulletin, and will open on the 21st, three days after the current SEGA forums close tomorrow and are permanently archived. (RIP!) Custom avatars and signatures will be available to all members, new registerees pending. Sig images are limited to 100x100 if I remember right. The forums will all be integrated into one, which I think means that the SEGA, PSO, PSOBB, PSU, CH, and UAW forums will be merged into one huge SEGA community sort of like Xbox.com. The avatar gallery, posts, post counts, and accounts will be transferred, and from what I hear, the registering system will be based off of SEGA Pass.

Returning for sure are the single game boards, (The Conduit, Valkyria, Bayonetta, etc.). Other than that, the layout was not posted, but you can expect that the Sonic Games board will make the transition in full.

Thoughts?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Imagee10

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalg10

Rep35

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Empty Re: Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 17th 2009, 10:37 pm

.........I can't wait to flame again
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep3

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Empty Re: Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Post by SonicFan 1 May 18th 2009, 2:04 am

Im looking foward to how the forum is going to look like now.
    Zez
    Zez

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 2:04 am

WHAT?

I am in despair, deeply.
    Zez
    Zez

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 3:29 am

http://boards2.sega.com/sega_board/viewtopic.php?t=104888
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 18th 2009, 4:07 am

I sure hope these new forums aren't as ugly as the old ones. :P
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 4:09 am

fluffymoochicken wrote:I sure hope these new forums aren't as ugly as the old ones. :P

Truth be told.
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by RidersDX May 18th 2009, 5:35 pm

This could either be a good thing or a bad thing...
    Army
    Army

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 5:43 pm

VBulltin... HELL YA!
    Also, I got a pm over-there but I can't check it now :>_>:
    Erazor
    Erazor

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Imagee10

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 18th 2009, 8:29 pm

My birfday. Nifty.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 18th 2009, 8:32 pm

i'm just glad there will be custom avatars

time for my sonic avatars

in case you ere wondering Killamanhunter is my username on there
    Erazor
    Erazor

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 18th 2009, 8:33 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:i'm just glad there will be custom avatars

time for my sonic avatars

in case you ere wondering Killamanhunter is my username on there
    rly? yesh. I hate their crappy selection.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset May 18th 2009, 9:21 pm

I'm excited. ^_^
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 18th 2009, 9:23 pm

WAit are people who were ban allow to come back?
    Sunset
    Sunset

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset May 18th 2009, 9:28 pm

^
    Don't think so.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 18th 2009, 9:29 pm

How they won't know whos who
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 GOMM8

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash May 18th 2009, 9:43 pm

I feel it will be messy, with all in forums one place.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 18th 2009, 9:49 pm

^ doubt it, they'll probably be a bit more confusing at first, but, I bet they'll organize it well enough to find what you need...
    sykog
    sykog

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 18th 2009, 9:59 pm

Hope the new ones don't look as boring.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix May 18th 2009, 11:07 pm

By forums, they mean

http://boards2.sega.com/sega_board/
    http://boards2.sega.com/pso_board/
    http://boards2.sega.com/psobb_board/
    http://boards2.sega.com/uaw_board/
    http://boards2.sega.com/chromehounds_board/
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/

Will instead all be on the same forum index. Sort of like Xbox.com. Check it out.

And Neo, it's called an IP address. They'll know. :D
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 18th 2009, 11:11 pm

How can they remember a bunch of numbers?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 19th 2009, 2:25 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:VBulltin... HELL YA!
    You said you dont have an account at Sega.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 19th 2009, 2:26 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:

OMG, proof that Army lied.

Laughing

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 19th 2009, 2:27 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 19th 2009, 4:58 am

*facepalm*
    Sheesh, just look for (all one word) "sonicthearmadillo" ... eye roll he's a member,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content