Zez
SonicFan 1
NeoMetalSonic
Plix
16 posters

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Zez
    Zez

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 VOZLn

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Post by Zez May 19th 2009, 4:59 am

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:*facepalm*
    Sheesh, just look for (all one word) "sonicthearmadillo" ... eye roll he's a member,

And remember? He denied it and there was a large debate over it?
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 GOMM8

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep3

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21

Post by Light Dash May 19th 2009, 7:49 am

He's Sonicthearmadlio.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Imagee10

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 19th 2009, 8:52 am

Light Dash wrote:He's Sonicthearmadlio.
    Haw Haw. I love that.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Imagee10

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta May 19th 2009, 9:57 am

I'm excided as well. I wonder how it'll be. ^_^
    Army
    Army

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 VOZLn

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 19th 2009, 5:41 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Sheesh, just look for (all one word) "sonicthearmadillo" ... eye roll he's a member,

Well, honestly I'm sure you guys would of found out It was lie : ): so I decided to have some fun. Who wouldn't think I'm the Sonic From sega?
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 GOMM8

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash May 19th 2009, 5:42 pm

Well, I knew you were the same person, but miraculously, it seems you joined here with the correct spelling of "armadillo". :P

Last edited by Light Dash on May 19th 2009, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Army
    Army

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 19th 2009, 5:46 pm

IT WAS NIGHT! I also used spell checker to make sure I spelt it right... THAT'S THE NAME SPELL CHECKER GAVE ME! Not to mention I was half asleep too...
    sykog
    sykog

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 8:20 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:IT WAS NIGHT! I also used spell checker to make sure I spelt it right... THAT'S THE NAME SPELL CHECKER GAVE ME! Not to mention I was half asleep too...
    You said you did that on purpose the first time someone noticed that.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 19th 2009, 9:49 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:IT WAS NIGHT! I also used spell checker to make sure I spelt it right... THAT'S THE NAME SPELL CHECKER GAVE ME! Not to mention I was half asleep too...
    Sykog, Show me proof.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix May 19th 2009, 10:28 pm

Neo, IPs are logged into the admin cp and such. SEGA's banning policy is easy to get around, because all you have to do is set up a new email account, but if the staff is suspiscious of you, they can check your IP against the one logged from the banned account.

They can also IP ban you, meaning that as long as you have the same IP address, you can't sign up under any circumstances.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 19th 2009, 10:29 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:Neo, IPs are logged into the admin cp and such. SEGA's banning policy is easy to get around, because all you have to do is set up a new email account, but if the staff is suspiscious of you, they can check your IP against the one logged from the banned account.

They can also IP ban you, meaning that as long as you have the same IP address, you can't sign up under any circumstances.
    Unless they can't find out my IP
    sykog
    sykog

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 10:39 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Sykog, Show me proof.
    I don't remember here it i, and I don't have time to search.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 20th 2009, 2:01 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Well, honestly I'm sure you guys would of found out It was lie : ): so I decided to have some fun. Who wouldn't think I'm the Sonic From sega?
    You bastard. :<_<:
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 20th 2009, 3:39 am

One more day... these new forums just can't come soon enough. xP
    Zez
    Zez

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 20th 2009, 5:09 am

fluffymoochicken wrote:these new forums just can't come soon enough. xP

I may be taking this the wrong way...
    AmericanHCharge
    AmericanHCharge

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 3qll2

Rep0

Post by AmericanHCharge May 20th 2009, 7:52 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SupaSEGA wrote:Neo, IPs are logged into the admin cp and such. SEGA's banning policy is easy to get around, because all you have to do is set up a new email account, but if the staff is suspiscious of you, they can check your IP against the one logged from the banned account.

Which they can.

Besides, if you are IP banned, use a proxy :Wink Wink:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 20th 2009, 9:48 am

AmericanHCharge wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

Which they can.

This computer automatically changes it's IP. I don't know why though.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Blackr10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalw11Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Zigzag10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 White10Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medal13Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 20th 2009, 10:39 am

AmericanHCharge wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

Which they can.

I already use proxy to get back in
    Shadikat
    Shadikat

Say goodbye to the current official SEGA forums, the new forums open 5/21 - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Shadikat May 20th 2009, 5:11 pm

fluffymoochicken wrote:One more day... these new forums just can't come soon enough. xP

Ahahahahaha XD lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 20th 2009, 10:48 pm

Shadikat wrote:
    fluffymoochicken wrote:One more day... these new forums just can't come soon enough. xP

Ahahahahaha XD lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Can't wait huh? eye roll
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix May 20th 2009, 10:54 pm

What's so bad about anticipating SEGA's new forums?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 20th 2009, 10:56 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:What's so bad about anticipating SEGA's new forums?
    It's just funny how Shadi joined here, and that will probably be the post he'll ever make too.
    Shadikat
    Shadikat

Rep0

Post by Shadikat May 21st 2009, 7:19 am

SEGA boards should be up soon, forums.sega.com is restricted access right now and the PG boards are full of random bannings, so that means they are still sorting out server issues =P
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 21st 2009, 12:58 pm

It's 5/21 when are they opening?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 21st 2009, 4:26 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:It's 5/21 when are they opening?

They LIED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content