fluffymoochicken
Army
Zez
9 posters

The Simpsons - Officially historic?

Zez
    Zez

The Simpsons - Officially historic? VOZLn

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Zigzag10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Empty The Simpsons - Officially historic?

Post by Zez May 17th 2009, 11:37 pm

They got their own stamps, they've broken records, they have their own moie, they are opening a museum, are they going to be as historic as Peanuts, or Superman?
    Army
    Army

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalg10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Zigzag10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13The Simpsons - Officially historic? Rainbo10

Rep2

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Empty Re: The Simpsons - Officially historic?

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 12:24 am

They also added the word "doh" to the Dictionary. So, I'm guessing ya there historic.
    Zez
    Zez

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Zigzag10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13

Rep24

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Empty Re: The Simpsons - Officially historic?

Post by Zez May 18th 2009, 12:34 am

It's debatable that the simpsons inspired that word.

:P Although if you think about it, yeah they did.
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

The Simpsons - Officially historic? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 18th 2009, 1:33 am

It was an exclamation used before the Simpsons made it popular, but yeah, it's due to the Simpsons that it got into the dictionary.

Yes, of course the Simpsons are historic. :P
    codeorange

The Simpsons - Officially historic? GOMM8

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalg10The Simpsons - Officially historic? White10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 18th 2009, 2:36 am

I can guarantee you that The Simpsons are historic by now. They are very popular in the public eye. It's the longest running comedy show right now, and it's a cartoon!
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

Rep0

Post by RidersDX May 18th 2009, 5:22 pm

Yesterday, they just finished their TWENTIETH season. I'm pretty sure that is history right there.
    fluffymoochicken
    fluffymoochicken

Rep0

Post by fluffymoochicken May 18th 2009, 5:29 pm

I only pray the show gets canceled soon, just as I have for years.
    Army
    Army

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalg10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Zigzag10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13The Simpsons - Officially historic? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 5:39 pm

You crazed son of a biscuit!
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

Rep0

Post by RidersDX May 18th 2009, 5:42 pm

fluffymoochicken wrote:I only pray the show gets canceled soon, just as I have for years.
    Um, you did not just say that. Though I will admit, it's getting worst each season. lol. But I still like the new episodes a little.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army May 18th 2009, 5:44 pm

RidersDX wrote:
    fluffymoochicken wrote:I only pray the show gets canceled soon, just as I have for years.
    Um, you did not just say that. Though I will admit, it's getting worst each season. lol. But I still like the new episodes a little.
    You crazed son of a biscuit!
    Although they have done it all now...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Simpsons - Officially historic? ZtZYh

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Zigzag10The Simpsons - Officially historic? White10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13The Simpsons - Officially historic? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 18th 2009, 6:43 pm

It would be stupid, pointless, and ruin the happiness of many people to cancel it.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

The Simpsons - Officially historic? GOMM8

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13The Simpsons - Officially historic? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash May 18th 2009, 6:47 pm

The Simpsons is epic. as DX said for me, they've finished their 20th season, I expect at least three more, if they were to cancel the show in the near future.
    sykog
    sykog

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Imagee10

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalg10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Zigzag10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 18th 2009, 9:38 pm

I never wathc it, but considering how popular it is I would call it historic.
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

Rep0

Post by RidersDX May 20th 2009, 4:15 pm

Does anybody know the ratings for a Simpsons episode weekly? If they are high enough, I can assure you it won't go anywhere soon.
    Erazor
    Erazor

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Imagee10

The Simpsons - Officially historic? Blackr10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalw11The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medalg10The Simpsons - Officially historic? White10The Simpsons - Officially historic? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 20th 2009, 4:22 pm

I remember the old Simpsons episodes where the show wasn't drawn well and wasn't remotely funny. Those were the days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content