Army
NeoMetalSonic
Zez
12 posters

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving

Zez
    Zez

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving VOZLn

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Empty [Announcement] Codeorange Leaving

Post by Zez June 1st 2009, 3:00 pm

codeorange wrote: I can't do this anymore. So what does that mean, Zezima? The fact is, everything around me just feels like a big distraction. I constantly keep getting stressed out trying to do something to help myself out when it comes to furthering my education. I feel some kind of pressure that's harrassing me right now, and it kinda shows because I've had some trouble sleeping lately. Whenever I do try to relax, I just feel stressed out. It's as if it's unavoidable now. Of course, when I read your post in that topic about Mighty, you clearly said "codeorange is reading less and less of the subject and more of the topic title."

You know what? That's true, Zez. Maybe I should just back away from these forums for a long while until I get my priorities straight? I might as well since the activity rate for these boards haven't been going as well as a few weeks ago, and there's nothing really big that will be going on around here anyway. I know you'll try your best to support your boards, but why should I waste my time trying to think up of posts that will not make any sense in the long run?

I think it's time that I announce my leave from these forums. You don't have to make a topic about it, and it doesn't matter to me if you do make one or not. It's just too much for me right now, Zezima. I'm starting to let you down, and I hate it whenever I start acting stupid and like a spammer. I'm tired of doing the same things over and over again. I'm tired of all the distractions around me. I'm tired of almost everything. I want things to change. I have a desire to one day actually be an adult and have responsibilities that go with being an adult. I want to have a family in the future, Lord willing.

The thing is, if I'm not helping you in any way, and if I'm not carrying my weight around like I used to, then I have no reason to be here. It's not because I don't like you or any of the other guys, it's just that I'm getting distracted. I feel like I'm losing energy and sleep trying to bounce around from place to another and then seemingly return to square one. I can't afford to do that. You guys have always been awesome to me. You carry yourselves the right way, and you have fun doing what you do just being Sonic fans. I respect that. Go ahead and continue to help out other Sonic fans with any questions that they may have. Make these boards more active. I absolutely approve of it.

I believe the only posts that I will make from here on in will be for my fan fic that you see in the Fiction forum called Painted Over, because that ties into an actual game proposal idea that I had in mind, believe it or not. Once I'm done with that fan fic (and I'm far from done with it), then codeorange will be gone for some time. There you go, dude. I just can't struggle with this anymore, and I sincerely wish that you don't post every single detail that I just said here in any upcoming posts of yours.

All I need now is your email address so that we can stay in touch. I'll update you on my progress when I can.

There's nothing more to say, Zezima Hushimo, my friend. The codeorange light has gone off for now.

*curtain drops*

Rest In Serenity... codeorange.

Last edited by Zezima on May 26th 2010, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Imagee10

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalg10

Rep35

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Empty Re: [Announcement] Codeorange Leaving

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 1st 2009, 3:03 pm

ANOTHER ONE!?
    Army
    Army

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalg10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army June 1st 2009, 3:04 pm

Dang :(
    We'll miss you bro, you were fun in the chat
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 1st 2009, 3:42 pm

I'll post what I said in the other thread about 122.

"So much drama, and for what reson? It's a freaking forum, and it pains you because one or two nameless Sonic fans don't respect you? Get over it. No offense to anyone personally, but cut the crap, this is getting old.

On the side, I think we should stop making topics about members leaving. It seems to want to force people into saying nice things about them, and once again, it's someone you don't even know who could be halfway around the world. Are you really going to look back ten years from now and say "Man, I really miss xxSonicdude12xx, I really wish he hadn't left my forum!"

If you do really feel the need to tell us what each and every member is doing (this isn't MySpace or Facebook, why would you?) then don' do it in the Site News or Discussion, do it in Random. This isn't news, we still have plenty of good members left."

I like the guy, but we're making a mountain out of a molehill here.
    Miles24
    Miles24

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 1st 2009, 4:29 pm

It's unfortunate that he's deciding to leave. Hopefully he will decide to return in the future.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 June 1st 2009, 4:30 pm

Miles24 wrote:It's unfortunate that he's deciding to leave. Hopefully he will decide to return in the future.
    It said in the post he was....
    Miles24
    Miles24

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 1st 2009, 4:33 pm

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:
    Miles24 wrote:It's unfortunate that he's deciding to leave. Hopefully he will decide to return in the future.
    It said in the post he was....

It may have said this within his post, but that does not mean he will not change his mind and decide not to during his abscence.
    SonicKlonoa
    SonicKlonoa

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by SonicKlonoa June 1st 2009, 4:44 pm

I hardly knew you...anyway, happy trails. Tears
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails June 1st 2009, 7:28 pm

:'(

A tear shed for lost souls.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving ZtZYh

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 1st 2009, 8:21 pm

So what, you can't be an adult and visit here? I suppose I defy logic then, and something tells me I'm not the only one. If the stress is a problem, I understand the leaving, but don't act as though forums and adults can't mix. And SupaSEGA, your post didn't have much relevance.
    codeorange

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalg10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange June 2nd 2009, 1:55 am

Yeah, I'm not leaving after all, guys. I've decided to stay after thinking about what I've sent to Zezima. I'm still here, and I'm still a mod here. I just had to get out for the day and think. When I'm not stressed, I think much more clearly. Don't worry, codeorange is still here.
    Army
    Army

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalg10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army June 2nd 2009, 1:57 am

Glad to have you back :D
    Zez
    Zez

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 2nd 2009, 2:00 am

Give me a heart attack.

lol, I read this and just.. *PHEW* HUGE sigh of relief.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails June 2nd 2009, 3:40 am

codeorange wrote:Yeah, I'm not leaving after all, guys. I've decided to stay after thinking about what I've sent to Zezima. I'm still here, and I'm still a mod here. I just had to get out for the day and think. When I'm not stressed, I think much more clearly. Don't worry, codeorange is still here.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 2nd 2009, 4:51 am

Whats with all this drama?
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 2nd 2009, 2:35 pm

:(

Oops, I guess I got something mixed up, but some points still apply. A member leaves, it sucks, but what good is it to sit and cry about it? It's an internet message board, are you seriously that upset?

And I disagree with making threads about it, especially in Site News/Discussion. Put it in random.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez June 2nd 2009, 2:35 pm

SupaSEGA wrote::(

Oops, I guess I got something mixed up, but some points still apply. A member leaves, it sucks, but what good is it to sit and cry about it? It's an internet message board, are you seriously that upset?

And I disagree with making threads about it, especially in Site News/Discussion. Put it in random.

:Confusion:

Did you read the topic title?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving White10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 2nd 2009, 2:49 pm

SupaSEGA wrote::(

A little upset, yes.
    So do I, but not in random, and regardless, it's not something to get annoyed about. Just ignore the topic if you seriously don't like it.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 2nd 2009, 2:56 pm

I read the topic title, yes, but the point still stands. This isn't breaking forum news, and I feel it's a little unprofessional to put it in forum news, just an opinion.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 2nd 2009, 3:00 pm

It doesn't have to be breaking to be news.
    As for professionalism, eh, I don't care. If I wanted professionalism, I would be working.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez June 2nd 2009, 3:06 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:I read the topic title, yes, but the point still stands. This isn't breaking forum news, and I feel it's a little unprofessional to put it in forum news, just an opinion.

By that I mean.. he's not leaving?

Anyways; the point reamins. Ringtails stated that this is a place that cares about their members. Each one. The larger we get, the more disposable they become is his theory. If we get real big [He says], it's just, ban this guy here, or, ignore that member here. We're trying to give recognition to those that deserve it, and to keep everyone from going "Where'd he go? Where'd he go?" No more confusion.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 2nd 2009, 4:23 pm

It's good to hear that you decided to stay. We all have moments where stress can become overwhelming and items that at first seemed easy to complete becomes too much at the moment. Though it feels like it will continue for long periods of time, it will always disappear and life will continue normally.
    sykog
    sykog

[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Blackr10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalw11[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medalg10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Zigzag10[Announcement] Codeorange Leaving Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 7:19 pm

Good thing I didn't have to go through any of this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content