CoolerThanYou68
Army
SonicFan 1
Auflodern
NeoMetalSonic
The Freedom Fighter
Gamma The Great
11 posters

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements?

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? VOZLn

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep2

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Empty Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements?

Post by Gamma The Great June 2nd 2009, 5:14 am

I know Battle is on the cube with it's extended multiplayer but I was thinking about all the Dreamcast ports we are seeing on xbox live arcade like Virtual on, Ikaruga, MvC2 (dreamcast base code), SSF2T(dreamcast base code) others which I can't remember right now.

With a port of SA2 to the 360 there should be some ample spare power and with that I think the game could have:

Revamped models but instead of the slightly improved Battle models sega could pull their finger out and try to use the Unleashed models or style.
    Rock solid 60fps in all areas, though the dreamcast does this very well already
    Multi online using the Battle setup.

Then other things like achievements for beating the game as good, bad and final ending, perfect super final boss fight etc.

Oh and of course the chao garden with online races and breeding.

It would be rather awesome
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? ZtZYh

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Empty Re: Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements?

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 2nd 2009, 2:00 pm

I don't have it, so no.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Imagee10

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10

Rep35

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Empty Re: Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements?

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 2nd 2009, 3:42 pm

No I would not
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 2nd 2009, 5:41 pm

i'm not spending my good money on 3 versions of the same game

dreamcast broke

SA2B-still working fine

XBLarcade=more tears and swearing
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 3rd 2009, 2:42 am

I don't have an Xbox so no. But even if I did have one I probable still wouldn't get it because SA2B sucks.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 3rd 2009, 1:05 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:I don't have an Xbox so no. But even if I did have one I probable still wouldn't get it because SA2B sucks.
    Well, if we're just going to lie...
    Army
    Army

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army June 3rd 2009, 1:42 pm

Yes.
    That would be awesome!
    CoolerThanYou68
    CoolerThanYou68

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by CoolerThanYou68 June 3rd 2009, 7:28 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:I don't have an Xbox so no. But even if I did have one I probable still wouldn't get it because SA2B sucks.
    Agreed! it's nothing like the awesome stuff we got now.....plus that game was just horrid, all A's to unlock Green Hill Zone.
    Boom
    Boom

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? GOMM8

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom June 3rd 2009, 7:45 pm

Give me Green hill zone and we got a deal.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 4th 2009, 2:18 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Im being serious I think it sucks.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 4th 2009, 2:18 am

Robotnik gamma Biolizard wrote:
    Agreed! it's nothing like the awesome stuff we got now.....plus that game was just horrid, all A's to unlock Green Hill Zone.
    Indeed.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 4th 2009, 12:34 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Well, if you do, I suppose that's fine, but your statement did not seem opinion orientented when I read it, so I had to get you to admit if it was your opinion or just you boasting your opinion as fact.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 4th 2009, 8:03 pm

No. I already have it on DC and GC. If it were on a disc with real next-gen enhancements I'd consider it.
    sykog
    sykog

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 8:12 pm

Nope, I don't have a 360. coolguy I probably wouldn't if I did though also. Maybe if I had more money.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 5th 2009, 7:41 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Well, if you do, I suppose that's fine, but your statement did not seem opinion orientented when I read it, so I had to get you to admit if it was your opinion or just you boasting your opinion as fact.
    Ok well in my opinion it sucks. Its just so boring.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? White10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 8:02 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:

In this day in age it would be honestly. If you've played it from way back then then that's a different story. But regardless, it's okay that you don't like it so no you're opinion doesn't suck.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 8:03 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:

In this day in age it would be honestly. If you've played it from way back then then that's a different story. But regardless, it's okay that you don't like it so no your opinion doesn't suck.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 5th 2009, 8:53 pm

I don't find it boring, even now.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 8:54 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I don't find it boring, even now.

That's understandable too.
    sykog
    sykog

Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Blackr10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalw11Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medalg10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Zigzag10Would you rebuy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA if it had enhancements? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 12:45 am

SA1 and 2 are still my favorite Sonic games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content