The Freedom Fighter
SonicFan 1
Zez
7 posters

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT!

Zez
    Zez

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! VOZLn

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Blackr10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Zigzag10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Empty Michael Jackson is INNOCENT!

Post by Zez June 2nd 2009, 5:19 am

Not THAT, sickos. He never made music for Sonic 3. :P

http://www.sega-16.com/feature_page.php?id=392&title=Sega%20Legends:%20Michael%20Jackson%20&%20Sonic%203
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! White10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13

Rep3

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is INNOCENT!

Post by SonicFan 1 June 2nd 2009, 5:27 am

I already read this. He did make a whole soundtrack for the game but then they didn't use it. So then his team made some of the music and Howard Drossin also made some of the music. But Michael was involved with Sonic 3.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! ZtZYh

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Blackr10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Zigzag10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! White10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 2nd 2009, 1:59 pm

Well of course he didn't work on it personally. But that doesn't mean the music wasn't inspired/based off it. When I see proof it wasn't, then I'll believe that.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 2nd 2009, 2:50 pm

Off topic: The case against MJ was so flawed, its amazing how many people jump on the bandwagon and assuming he's a child molester without examining the case.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! White10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 3rd 2009, 2:38 am

SupaSEGA wrote:Off topic: The case against MJ was so flawed, its amazing how many people jump on the bandwagon and assuming he's a child molester without examining the case.
    Yeah. Hes not a child molester. He would never do that to kids. I saw an interview video about him and he even said he would rather cut his own wrist then do that to a child. Hes a nice guy. The media just keeped saying crap about him that wasn't true. Bastards.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 3rd 2009, 11:31 pm

Leave it to the media to blow something out of proportion. Swine flu anyone?

MJ may be pretty weird, but I don't believe for a second he would do that to a kid.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Blackr10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalg10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! White10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 3rd 2009, 11:38 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:Off topic: The case against MJ was so flawed, its amazing how many people jump on the bandwagon and assuming he's a child molester without examining the case.

My dad and his friend were discussing it and they seemed to know all about it. My dad said he didn't think he was one but his friend said he thought there was some truth to it and gave a reason that I didn't listen to. Afterward I heard my dad say that what he just heard was interesting and that he didn't know or consider whatever he was told.

I for one don't care really. But I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon anyway because I don't seem why it should matter what I think if it's a topic I don't ever plan on discussing like this again.

And as for Sonic 3, I've heard this before. Not all that interesting is what I heard Akon did though...
    sykog
    sykog

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Imagee10

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Blackr10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalg10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Zigzag10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 8:11 pm

I never thought he did.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Imagee10

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Blackr10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalw11Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medalg10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! White10Michael Jackson is INNOCENT! Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 16th 2009, 9:28 pm

Not to mention I'm willing to accept him as a sexual offender simply because of his fantastic talent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content