SonicFan 1
Crystal Chaotix 3
Auflodern
12 posters

when your alone...(on the forum)

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 ZtZYh

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Blackr10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Zigzag10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 White10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Empty Re: when your alone...(on the forum)

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 6th 2009, 12:31 pm

Alone on the forum again.
    Mly wrote:Spaking of google translate:

And the freedom fighters is the Chief Executive of the society, began to believe in the chest and breast cancer is enormous.

This is what it started out as:

The Freedom Fighter is an administrative officer of The Sonic Community, who started to believe in breasts and mega breast cancer.
    Wait, what? :Neutralness:
    Anonymous

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Empty Re: when your alone...(on the forum)

Post by Guest June 6th 2009, 1:47 pm

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Lol_wut_verbose
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Blackr10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Zigzag10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 White10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 6th 2009, 2:52 pm

Well that's nice Giant Talking Bean, but I was talking to Mly.
    sykog
    sykog

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Imagee10

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Blackr10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalg10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Zigzag10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 3:23 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Alone on the forum again.
    Mly wrote:Spaking of google translate:

And the freedom fighters is the Chief Executive of the society, began to believe in the chest and breast cancer is enormous.

This is what it started out as:

The Freedom Fighter is an administrative officer of The Sonic Community, who started to believe in breasts and mega breast cancer.
    Wait, what? :Neutralness:
    ah*hrzzzn :>_>: :Confusion:
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 VOZLn

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 White10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 7th 2009, 3:22 am

Me alone again.... :Oh No:
    Pianta
    Pianta

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalg10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 White10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta June 7th 2009, 4:00 am

Í feel so lonely... so lonely...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 7th 2009, 12:07 pm

I guess I'm not getting an answer. Whatever.
    Alone of course.
    And by the way, CC3, how did your comic making go?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalg10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Zigzag10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 7th 2009, 12:25 pm

I'm alone...
    In the dark!
    when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 4DZT3WYS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 8th 2009, 10:01 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I guess I'm not getting an answer. Whatever.
    Oh. The original sentence is not even intended to make sense. Asking what sense it makes will get you about as far as jogging in place will.
    Pianta
    Pianta

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalg10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 White10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta June 9th 2009, 2:09 pm

DESUDESUDESU
    *echoes*

Nah...
    sykog
    sykog

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Blackr10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalg10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Zigzag10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 9th 2009, 7:28 pm

XNinjaRed wrote:I'm alone...
    In the dark!
    when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 4DZT3WYS
    That looks like a fun game.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 11th 2009, 4:59 pm

Finally alone again.
    Mly wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:I guess I'm not getting an answer. Whatever.
    Oh. The original sentence is not even intended to make sense. Asking what sense it makes will get you about as far as jogging in place will.
    I meant where did you translate it from? Or did you just make it up?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 11th 2009, 8:22 pm

Google translate.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver June 13th 2009, 1:13 pm

This is very like The Random Hotel.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 VOZLn

when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medalw11when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Zigzag10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 White10when your alone...(on the forum) - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 13th 2009, 1:52 pm

Modiviver wrote:This is very like The Random Hotel.
    except you can only post when theres no one else on
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 13th 2009, 2:36 pm

Mly wrote:Google translate.
    Well, then what did you translate?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 13th 2009, 3:10 pm

Mly wrote:The Freedom Fighter is an administrative officer of The Sonic Community, who started to believe in breasts and mega breast cancer.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 13th 2009, 3:39 pm

I guess I'm just not going to get my answer then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 13th 2009, 8:34 pm

You're being too vague and/or inaccurate with your questions. I'm trying the best I can to figure out what you want, damnit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content