The ancient lands.

+5
Phantom
Roterblitz
Zez
Sunset
XNinjaRed
9 posters

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel?

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Imagee10

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalw11What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalg10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Zigzag10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Empty What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel?

Post by XNinjaRed June 19th 2009, 4:57 pm

Now before you go saying it's in the wrong forum, it IS "about you".
    In Vietnam there is a saying that if you've seen a devil (whether if it's a picture, hallucination or statue) before you've seen an angel it means you've met the devil once in your last life, whether if it's because you "opposed" him by being heroic or simply being VERY evil. If you've seen an angel (again, whether if it's a picture, hallucination or statue) before you've seen a devil it means you had to be justified for doing something or you were a saint in your last life.

Just post what you've seen first.

I myself "technically" saw an "Angel" before any devil, but I'm pretty sure that's not the kind of angel the saying probably meant:
    What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Angelofdeath15031472

When I was in a baby carriage, my father had a wallpaper of the Grim Reaper... he forgot to pull it out of my room and he told me I kept looking at the picture in awe whenever I was awake. It's a miracle I didn't cry...

Yeah, this kind of makes it difficult to judge me, doesn't it? Laughing
    Sunset
    Sunset

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Empty Re: What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel?

Post by Sunset June 20th 2009, 1:51 am

I saw an angel.. I had an angel figurine as a kid.
    Zez
    Zez

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? VOZLn

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Blackr10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalw11What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Zigzag10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medal13

Rep24

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Empty Re: What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel?

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 1:52 am

Angel.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Blackr10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalw11What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalg10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? White10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 20th 2009, 10:04 am

A devil, but I'm getting my act together.
    Phantom
    Phantom

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom June 21st 2009, 5:44 am

Angel. It was on a Christmas tree when I was very little.
    comkid
    comkid

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by comkid June 21st 2009, 6:28 am

Angel :)
    SonicKlonoa
    SonicKlonoa

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by SonicKlonoa June 21st 2009, 2:11 pm

Angel
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalw11What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Zigzag10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? White10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 21st 2009, 2:25 pm

Arch angel gabriel B**ches!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? ZtZYh

What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Blackr10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medalw11What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Zigzag10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? White10What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? Medal13What did you see first? A Devil or an Angel? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2009, 2:24 pm

No idea. The first four years of my life was on fast forward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content