Your Favorite Movie Trailers

Independence76

Your Favorite Movie Trailers GOMM8

Your Favorite Movie Trailers Medalg10Your Favorite Movie Trailers Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Your Favorite Movie Trailers Empty Your Favorite Movie Trailers

Post by Independence76 June 28th 2009, 11:22 pm

I know this may be a strange topic, but movie trailers are like movies to me. Either they're simply high-budgeted and unoriginal, or they're editing and emotion is a masterpiece.

3. World Trade Center

I went up Tower 2 on June 2, 2001, to the 107th floor. AA owns two gates at Washington Dulles, which was the origin of American 77, which hit the Pentagon. I've been through both gates, in which one of them had all the passengers aboard American 77 walked through. I even saw the Pentagon when they cleared away the wreckage. A very sad sight.

Here's a picture of me on the ferry.

Your Favorite Movie Trailers Ferry-john
    I remember that afternoon, on the bus back to VA, looking back at the WTCs with an amazing sunset. It was one of the best days of my life, and the last sight of the WTCs in the beautiful orange light will stay with me, as for some unknown reason, it was seriously emotional for me. It would be the last time I would ever see them.

2. Heaven

1. Hitman

Post yours.
    Zez
    Zez

Your Favorite Movie Trailers VOZLn

Your Favorite Movie Trailers Blackr10Your Favorite Movie Trailers Medalw11Your Favorite Movie Trailers Zigzag10Your Favorite Movie Trailers Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Your Favorite Movie Trailers Empty Re: Your Favorite Movie Trailers

Post by Zez June 30th 2009, 3:18 am

IFC's Top 50 Greatest Movie Trailers of All Time