Independence76
Boom
Auflodern
15 posters

independence day topic

Auflodern
    Auflodern

independence day topic VOZLn

independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

independence day topic Empty independence day topic

Post by Auflodern July 3rd 2009, 12:06 pm

talk about what you do on the 4th

my parents bring over their friends and we have a grill with burgers and hot dogs
    then my neighbor launches off a crapload of fireworks and our little neighborhood doesnt have to go anywhere to see the greatest show evar
    Boom
    Boom

independence day topic GOMM8

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medal13

Rep1

independence day topic Empty Re: independence day topic

Post by Boom July 3rd 2009, 5:08 pm

We celebrate on the 3rd cause thats when fireworks are.
    Party then fireworks.
    And I quiz people about what we celebrate alot of people get it wrong.
    Independence76

independence day topic Medalg10independence day topic Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 3rd 2009, 11:43 pm

I have a holiday? Sweet.
    Erazor
    Erazor

independence day topic Imagee10

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Medalg10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 4th 2009, 1:05 am

Nothing.
    Miles24
    Miles24

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13independence day topic 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 July 4th 2009, 6:41 pm

I would like to say Happy Fourth of July to all users from the United States.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13independence day topic Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 4th 2009, 10:32 pm

Ah America's favorite past time......blowing s up

I went to a place to see fireworks also I shot fireworks of my own

Last edited by TalkingObject on July 4th 2009, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Army
    Army

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Medalg10independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic Medal13independence day topic Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army July 4th 2009, 11:18 pm

We have a firework fight, we get the little rockets, (ones that make the loud noise and many sparks) light them up and pertend there machine guns and fire at each other, so far, 3 burns.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

independence day topic Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Modiviver July 4th 2009, 11:23 pm

I had fun today.
    In the morning I went to starbucks with my friend and he brought a camera with him. And the whole day he recorded everything. And then all of us went to MC for the AWESOME fireworks and then we went to 7-11 where my friend urged me to get a 40 ***ing ounce slurpee, where in liek the beginning of eating it I threw up on railroad tracks. On tape.
    The day was funny as hell.

(Ex. Friend:*with camera* What time is it?
    Me:To ****ing early in the morning, turn that crap off!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 4th 2009, 11:32 pm

Ha ha! You're not funny.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Medalg10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 5th 2009, 12:43 am

I went to Mount Trashmore to sit in the sun, eat hot sausage, drink soda, NOT buy Kettle-corn, marinate with a bunch of people I don't know and when the sun went down we saw a bunch of amazing fireworks... the best I've seen in a LONG time.
    sykog
    sykog

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Medalg10independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 5th 2009, 1:03 am

My ears are bleeding.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 5th 2009, 1:55 am

I really don't get the obsession with fireworks. What it boils down to is "Ooh, pretty lights. Must watch." It's not intellectually stimulating. It causes no brain function on a higher level than that of a magpie.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 5th 2009, 9:43 am

Mly wrote:I really don't get the obsession with fireworks. What it boils down to is "Ooh, pretty lights. Must watch." It's not intellectually stimulating. It causes no brain function on a higher level than that of a magpie.

well... we do things with them other than fire them at the sky... like throw them in models light and run or tie or tape army men or GI joes to them and fire
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver July 5th 2009, 5:44 pm

Mly wrote:Ha ha! You're not funny.
    Hah. At least I have a life.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

independence day topic ZtZYh

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13independence day topic 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 5th 2009, 5:58 pm

Mly wrote:I really don't get the obsession with fireworks. What it boils down to is "Ooh, pretty lights. Must watch." It's not intellectually stimulating. It causes no brain function on a higher level than that of a magpie.
    I guess you had to be there. Oh well. It's not intellectual stimulation is the only kind of entertainment anyway. I apologize if you can't receive the happiness and joy some many others receive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 5th 2009, 7:05 pm

@TFF: I was there. In fact, live way out in the sticks, where people go all out for the 4th. We were surrounded on all sides by the large fireworks, of the kind that one would shoot up in a fireworks cannon. I just don't find such a childish waste of low-power explosives even mildly amusing. It'd be more entertaining to watch them all blow up in a truck and look at the surrounding dead bodies, honestly. Does that mean my brain's broken? I really doubt that specifically means I'm wrong in the head, though, as it turns out, I almost definitely am. Digressions aside, fireworks are childish displays of patriotism thought up by the same idiots that break every rule of handling the US flag that comes to mind.

@Bliz: I reiterate: the "Noone likes you" card and similar attacks have no effect on those such as myself, who are content in their loneliness. Try again, darling.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver July 5th 2009, 7:45 pm

No, your not worth my time, I can't believe I wasted around 30 seconds of my life for your pitiful posts just now.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

independence day topic Blackr10independence day topic Medalw11independence day topic Zigzag10independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13independence day topic 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 5th 2009, 7:48 pm

Mly wrote:@TFF: I was there. In fact, live way out in the sticks, where people go all out for the 4th. We were surrounded on all sides by the large fireworks, of the kind that one would shoot up in a fireworks cannon. I just don't find such a childish waste of low-power explosives even mildly amusing. It'd be more entertaining to watch them all blow up in a truck and look at the surrounding dead bodies, honestly. Does that mean my brain's broken? I really doubt that specifically means I'm wrong in the head, though, as it turns out, I almost definitely am. Digressions aside, fireworks are childish displays of patriotism thought up by the same idiots that break every rule of handling the US flag that comes to mind.
    Well then, it's obvious you weren't there. If you were, you'd understand it. You had to be there.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

independence day topic White10independence day topic Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails July 6th 2009, 1:19 am

Umm...

I took a girl out on a date in DC. We saw the parade thing and went to some museums. Then we stood in line waiting for the concert thing only to get seats where we couldn't see jack, and then we scrambled all over trying to find a good view of the fireworks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 6th 2009, 2:09 am

@TFF: I don't know why you insist that I've never seen fireworks. I have. I've seen fireworks displays that others considered wondrous.Fireworks have just never amused me.

@Bliz: I don't know why you're being so violent, darling. Regardless, the tactic of claiming that someone is not worth your time only works on the rare occasion when the other side actually believes they're not worth your time. This is not one of those occasions. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you are not worth my time. I am merely giving you my time because I have no other use for it.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 July 6th 2009, 9:06 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Well then, it's obvious you weren't there. If you were, you'd understand it. You had to be there.
    What's with this bogus accusation. Just because Mly didn't have the same emotional experience you do by seeing fireworks means he wasn't there? I'm pretty sure Mly has much better things to do, rather than lie about that, let alone argue back at it.

On-topic:
    meh, July 4th was alright, but I did absolutly nothing.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 6th 2009, 3:34 pm

Mly wrote:@TFF: I don't know why you insist that I've never seen fireworks. I have. I've seen fireworks displays that others considered wondrous.Fireworks have just never amused me.
    I was insisting you weren't there.
    Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    What's with this bogus accusation. Just because Mly didn't have the same emotional experience you do by seeing fireworks means he wasn't there? I'm pretty sure Mly has much better things to do, rather than lie about that, let alone argue back at it.
    Who said I had an emotional experience? I'm simply stating that if he was there, he'd understand it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 6th 2009, 6:44 pm

@TFF: You're not grasping the point. Unless you're insisting that I've never seen any fireworks ever, there's no point in saying I wasn't at a very particular fireworks display that you're talking about. I've seen everything from snakes and sparklers up to the largest and brightest of shoot-off fireworks, and none of it has ever amused me in the slightest. I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp. I have an extensive knowledge of the workings of your mind, so you're definitely not slow in the head or just a plain old tard. The only diagnosis I can give for your present idiocy is that you're either such an idiotically overly patriotic country lover that you can't grasp the possibility of someone not liking the fireworks you do so love to shoot off or someone who just loves fireworks so unconditionally and to such an extreme that a similar inability to grasp someone disliking them takes place. Neither sound quite right for you, but they're my best guesses.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 6th 2009, 10:26 pm

Mly wrote:@TFF: You're not grasping the point. Unless you're insisting that I've never seen any fireworks ever, there's no point in saying I wasn't at a very particular fireworks display that you're talking about. I've seen everything from snakes and sparklers up to the largest and brightest of shoot-off fireworks, and none of it has ever amused me in the slightest. I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp. I have an extensive knowledge of the workings of your mind, so you're definitely not slow in the head or just a plain old tard. The only diagnosis I can give for your present idiocy is that you're either such an idiotically overly patriotic country lover that you can't grasp the possibility of someone not liking the fireworks you do so love to shoot off or someone who just loves fireworks so unconditionally and to such an extreme that a similar inability to grasp someone disliking them takes place. Neither sound quite right for you, but they're my best guesses.
    As good as the guesses would be or could be, both aren't correct, which would seem to imply your knowledge is not as extensive as it could or should be. However, it seems as though my point was lost to the world, as we seem going for a completely different point that I for some reason am not able to grasp, or so you say I can not grasp.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver July 6th 2009, 11:06 pm

Mly, I am being so violent because I'm annoyed, I thought we went over this....hun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content