The ancient lands.

+5
Auflodern
Chaosmaster8753
Crystal Chaotix 3
Zez
Sonic Fan
9 posters

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon!

Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! GOMM8

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Empty Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon!

Post by Sonic Fan July 6th 2009, 7:26 am

I thought I'd make a new topic, since I can't find anything else to reply to. XD I hope there isn't already a topic about this, but I can't recall seeing it mentioned on here. Anyway, Jazzware are going to be releasing new Sonic plushies soon, including Werehog and SatBK Sonic!! I had hoped they'd make a Werehog plush, but I didn't think for one second they actually would. This is like a dream come true for me! I can't wait to get my hands on the Werehog plush, Sonic too! =D I thought others might find it interesting as well.

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! 40642677_p

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! 40642699_p

Sources:

http://www.heo.com/Sonic-Unleashed-Plueschfigur-Werehog-18-cm-Plueschfiguren-Sonic-The-HedgeHog-n-jaz65043.asp

http://www.heo.com/Sonic-and-the-Black-Knight-Plueschfigur-Sonic-18-cm-Plueschfiguren-Sonic-The-HedgeHog-n-jaz65044.asp
    Zez
    Zez

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! VOZLn

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Blackr10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalw11Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Zigzag10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Empty Re: Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon!

Post by Zez July 6th 2009, 7:27 am

Two of the better Plushies, in my opinion.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Blackr10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalw11Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalg10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! White10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

Rep17

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Empty Re: Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon!

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 6th 2009, 1:55 pm

Eh okay...
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Kz2PK

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 6th 2009, 4:47 pm

My Werehog action figure has a broken ear that I super glued back on.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalw11Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Zigzag10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! White10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 6th 2009, 5:22 pm

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Cool-guys-demotivational-poster
    sykog
    sykog

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Imagee10

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Blackr10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalw11Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalg10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Zigzag10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 8th 2009, 1:06 am

A plushy sword with a Sonic included! :P :P :P
    Jmh
    Jmh

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalw11Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! White10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 8th 2009, 5:45 pm

Lol, they kinda look a little funny.
    Fannie91
    Fannie91

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Fannie91 July 8th 2009, 10:35 pm

Always nice to see decent quality Sonic plushies. SatBK Sonic's sword looks like it might be plastic.
    Independence76

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! GOMM8

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalg10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 8th 2009, 11:44 pm

My eyes are burning.

Badly.
    sykog
    sykog

Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Blackr10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalw11Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medalg10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Zigzag10Werehog and SatBK Sonic Plush Coming Soon! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 9th 2009, 5:41 pm

Fannie91 wrote:Always nice to see decent quality Sonic plushies. SatBK Sonic's sword looks like it might be plastic.
    ... I'm not interested anymore. :(:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content