The ancient lands.

3 posters

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random

Soul Eater
    Soul Eater

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Empty Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random

Post by Soul Eater August 24th 2009, 6:34 pm

I have brought the crazy club here! O_O OMG!!! There are two of them! AHHHHH!*Runs around in circles*AHHHHH!*Hits random tree*Ow...ANYWAY...This is a club I made back on old 4kids a long time ago and I am spreading the craziness of my mind. I mean >> I am sharing it with everyone. Just normal rules like no flaming, righting. Ya know. If you would like to see what the crazy club is like here is a link to the one on my forum which shows http://hedgehogcafe.4umer.com/random-f10/crazy-club-only-for-the-truely-crazy-and-random-t25.htm what somethings we do....so yeah....hope no one minds me making this >.>. Oh and people who post get something : ): not saying what it is yet :Whee:
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random GOMM8

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medal13

: Male
     Rep-3

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Empty Re: Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random

Post by Joe Cool August 24th 2009, 6:38 pm

who would've guessed you were random?
    also, the random hotel is the lace for this.
    sykog
    sykog

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Imagee10

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Blackr10Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medalw11Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medalg10Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Zigzag10Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medal13

Rep29

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Empty Re: Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random

Post by sykog August 24th 2009, 6:41 pm

joeoflula wrote:who would've guessed you were random?
    also, the random hotel is the lace for this.
    Yes it is. *wonders if I should make an exception*
    sykog
    sykog

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Imagee10

Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Blackr10Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medalw11Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medalg10Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Zigzag10Crazy Club only for the truely crazy and random Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 24th 2009, 6:42 pm

Actually, you can just start this in the Hotel I guess. I'll lock it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content