Ultimate Prower
Hyper the Hedgehog
Joe Cool
8 posters

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins

sykog
    sykog

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Imagee10

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Blackr10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalg10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Zigzag10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Empty Re: The legendary tale of uncle kappykins

Post by sykog September 22nd 2009, 10:28 pm

Hyper the Hedgehog wrote:The story? No.
    I made it up as I went, although a few tidbits of story elements I thought about beforehand, like the Legendary Eels being part of the story, and the gang getting trapped in a car.
    Ah, I see. Well, it's really awesome.
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Kz2PK

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep1

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Empty Re: The legendary tale of uncle kappykins

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog September 22nd 2009, 10:36 pm

maybe I'll list the references I made during the story so you guys can understand it more.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 VOZLn

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 White10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 23rd 2009, 9:59 am

Hilariouso nice job Kapus
    Pianta
    Pianta

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalg10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 White10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta September 23rd 2009, 10:53 am

I loved the story. I want MOAR. :3
    *hopes that she'll make an apperance*
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 VOZLn

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 White10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 23rd 2009, 11:16 am

Pianta wrote:I loved the story. I want MOAR. :3
    *hopes that he'll make an apperance*
    sykog
    sykog

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Blackr10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalg10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Zigzag10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 23rd 2009, 7:10 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    Pianta wrote:I loved the story. I want MOAR. :3
    *hopes that he'll make an apperance*
    you have to at least post something, not just quote.
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog September 24th 2009, 8:04 am

Okay, here comes the big list.
    First, I might as well introduce the characters that appeared(so far.)

Kapus: Thats me! On a lot of forums I go to, and even some sites that aren't even forums,
    I'm known as Kapus. That excludes this site, though, where I'm known as Hyper the hedgehog.
    Kapus in the story kinda plays the roll of the person who thinks he's very cool and competent,
    but actually ends up making a fool of himself often. More or less of the main character,(probably less,)
    Kapus claims to be a treasure hunter, but nobody has seen any treasure of his yet..

Smash: Now some of you may recognize Smash. He's an active member of the Sega boards, and has an account here.(although he rarely uses it.) Smash is very active on SW, though.
    Many people know Smash, few know he's actually my brother, hence why he lives with me in the story.
    In the story, Smash plays more of the sarcastic and mature character of the group.
    He's much more competent then the others, so they sometimes rely on him. Smash having a sarcastic
    and no-nonsense personality is based on his actual Fancharacter, Smash the Echidna.

Jafar: Jafar was only mentioned in the story. In the early part of the story, they mention that Jafar
    is out on an adventure somewhere. Jafar is also one of my brothers. Only some of the people who go to SW should know who he is.

Speedy: Speedy is a member of SW. I believe he has an account here, but if he does, its collecting dust.
    SW is the only site to really find him, so I don't think many of you people would recognize him. Those of you that do recognize him should know how weird and funny he is. More or less of the main character of the story,(more?) Speedy is kind of goofy and incompetent, so he embarrass the rest of the gang a lot.
    He's the most ambitious, though, and will stop at nothing to find that Golden Eel.

LSD: LSD is LD. LD is Light Dash. I'm sure you all know who he is.
    LD is a car rental guy in the story, owning the "Light Speed Car Rentals." Although he got them trapped in
    a broken car, he still remains a friend of the gang. He seems to know a little bit about the Golden Eel.
    Suspicious..

Nova(Novastar): I think Nova goes to the Sega boards, and maybe this site as well.
    I know she's most active at SW and HH. Nova has a reputation of being incredibly weird, crazy, hyper, random, funny, and erratic.
    In the story, though, she plays the roll as one of the only people who knows a lot about the Legendary Eels.
    She acts as their informant, mostly. She's seems rather calm and mysterious.

Joe: Joe doesn't appear to be important in the story. However, the story actually began with him!
    Joe, although it isn't explained in the story, rules over the...the...the place everyone lives in. Wherever it is.
    Hence why he has a castle. Although he rules, he acts as any normal citizen and doesn't have any servants,
    making his castle a little empty sometimes. If Joe needs someone to do his bidding, he usually asks whoever is walking down the road.

Huski: Here's a member only people that go to SW should know, 'cause she doesn't go to the Sega boards or here. Huski is part of the staff at SW. She's pretty funny and random, which makes her likable.
    In the story, Huski rescues the gang from the horrid car. She then tags along with the adventure, just because she's curious to learn about the eels(and because she's bored.) Huski seems to stand out in the group, as she's not related to the rest of the gang, who are all brothers. And she's the only girl so far.
    Although the gang is only of 4 people, so thats not saying much.
    While its not showed much, Huski has a distinctive sense of humor.

Thats all the characters that appeared so far.
    Now for the actual list of references.

#1: Hooskiland. Hooski is one of Huski's nicknames, and Joe once made up a fictional world called Hooskiland,
    where everything was random and nonsensical.

#2: Early in the story, its mentioned that Kapus is a "Part time detective".
    This dates back to the old and awkward joke on SW where I have a secret identity thats a Super Hero Detective named Supackin.(Kapus spelled backwards with added letters.)

#3: When Kapus says he needs to wish for a new desk, that is a reference to a Kapus Chronicle.
    What's a Kapus Chronicle? Sometimes on SW, weird and crazy RPs come together unintentionally.
    They're random and unexpected, and we never know whats gonna happen in it. They're usually quite funny.
    I call these the "Kapus Chronicles", and I refer to some of them in the story. In one Kapus Chronicle,
    The Shredder blew up Kapus' desk.

#4: The gang getting trapped in a car is actually a big Homestar Runner reference.
    In one sbemail, Strong Bad and the Cheat get trapped in a car that can't be opened from the inside.

#5: Kapus says that he's glad LSD didn't pick an Acura for them...

#6: Nova has a palace. on SW, there is a forum where people can be silly and random and post
    funny stuff(not a board for spam). Although its called "The Random Hotel" nowdays, It was once called "Novastar's Palace".
    And thus, Nova has a palace in the story.

#7: Frank. Nova frequently mentions Frank. I once did a random and nonsensical RP with Novastar,
    and in that RP we ran into a "Komodo Whale" called Frank, who also happened to be...a ninja.
    Frank is good friends with Nova.

#8: The gang searching for the 3 pendants was a reference to Zelda 3: a Link to the Past, where Link had to collect 3 pendants to get the Master Sword.

#9: Nova tells Speedy, "May the Urrghii be with you." a double reference to Star Wars, and something else..
    that something else is a private joke between Speedy, Smash and I. Only we know what Urrghii actually means.

#10: 1 pendant leads to the next. They need an old map to find them.
    Obvious Paper Mario reference.

#11: Milk Mountain. A very large reference to something that only Smash, Speedy and I know about.
    Sadly, I'm not gonna disclose it to you all.

And thats about it, so far. I haven't continued the story yet, but those are the references I made.

I really didn't expect you all to like it that much.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Blackr10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Zigzag10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 White10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 24th 2009, 8:08 am

Where the hell I am?
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog September 24th 2009, 8:21 am

I never planned to put you in the story.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Blackr10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalw11The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Zigzag10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 White10The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medal13The legendary tale of uncle kappykins - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 24th 2009, 8:22 am

You basterd
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog September 24th 2009, 8:27 am

Well excuuuuse me. You're not getting in the story now.
    I might have put you in if you asked.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog September 24th 2009, 8:06 pm

Hyper the Hedgehog wrote:Okay, here comes the big list.
    First, I might as well introduce the characters that appeared(so far.)

Kapus: Thats me! On a lot of forums I go to, and even some sites that aren't even forums,
    I'm known as Kapus. That excludes this site, though, where I'm known as Hyper the hedgehog.
    Kapus in the story kinda plays the roll of the person who thinks he's very cool and competent,
    but actually ends up making a fool of himself often. More or less of the main character,(probably less,)
    Kapus claims to be a treasure hunter, but nobody has seen any treasure of his yet..

Smash: Now some of you may recognize Smash. He's an active member of the Sega boards, and has an account here.(although he rarely uses it.) Smash is very active on SW, though.
    Many people know Smash, few know he's actually my brother, hence why he lives with me in the story.
    In the story, Smash plays more of the sarcastic and mature character of the group.
    He's much more competent then the others, so they sometimes rely on him. Smash having a sarcastic
    and no-nonsense personality is based on his actual Fancharacter, Smash the Echidna.

Jafar: Jafar was only mentioned in the story. In the early part of the story, they mention that Jafar
    is out on an adventure somewhere. Jafar is also one of my brothers. Only some of the people who go to SW should know who he is.

Speedy: Speedy is a member of SW. I believe he has an account here, but if he does, its collecting dust.
    SW is the only site to really find him, so I don't think many of you people would recognize him. Those of you that do recognize him should know how weird and funny he is. More or less of the main character of the story,(more?) Speedy is kind of goofy and incompetent, so he embarrass the rest of the gang a lot.
    He's the most ambitious, though, and will stop at nothing to find that Golden Eel.

LSD: LSD is LD. LD is Light Dash. I'm sure you all know who he is.
    LD is a car rental guy in the story, owning the "Light Speed Car Rentals." Although he got them trapped in
    a broken car, he still remains a friend of the gang. He seems to know a little bit about the Golden Eel.
    Suspicious..

Nova(Novastar): I think Nova goes to the Sega boards, and maybe this site as well.
    I know she's most active at SW and HH. Nova has a reputation of being incredibly weird, crazy, hyper, random, funny, and erratic.
    In the story, though, she plays the roll as one of the only people who knows a lot about the Legendary Eels.
    She acts as their informant, mostly. She's seems rather calm and mysterious.

Joe: Joe doesn't appear to be important in the story. However, the story actually began with him!
    Joe, although it isn't explained in the story, rules over the...the...the place everyone lives in. Wherever it is.
    Hence why he has a castle. Although he rules, he acts as any normal citizen and doesn't have any servants,
    making his castle a little empty sometimes. If Joe needs someone to do his bidding, he usually asks whoever is walking down the road.

Huski: Here's a member only people that go to SW should know, 'cause she doesn't go to the Sega boards or here. Huski is part of the staff at SW. She's pretty funny and random, which makes her likable.
    In the story, Huski rescues the gang from the horrid car. She then tags along with the adventure, just because she's curious to learn about the eels(and because she's bored.) Huski seems to stand out in the group, as she's not related to the rest of the gang, who are all brothers. And she's the only girl so far.
    Although the gang is only of 4 people, so thats not saying much.
    While its not showed much, Huski has a distinctive sense of humor.

Thats all the characters that appeared so far.
    Now for the actual list of references.

#1: Hooskiland. Hooski is one of Huski's nicknames, and Joe once made up a fictional world called Hooskiland,
    where everything was random and nonsensical.

#2: Early in the story, its mentioned that Kapus is a "Part time detective".
    This dates back to the old and awkward joke on SW where I have a secret identity thats a Super Hero Detective named Supackin.(Kapus spelled backwards with added letters.)

#3: When Kapus says he needs to wish for a new desk, that is a reference to a Kapus Chronicle.
    What's a Kapus Chronicle? Sometimes on SW, weird and crazy RPs come together unintentionally.
    They're random and unexpected, and we never know whats gonna happen in it. They're usually quite funny.
    I call these the "Kapus Chronicles", and I refer to some of them in the story. In one Kapus Chronicle,
    The Shredder blew up Kapus' desk.

#4: The gang getting trapped in a car is actually a big Homestar Runner reference.
    In one sbemail, Strong Bad and the Cheat get trapped in a car that can't be opened from the inside.

#5: Kapus says that he's glad LSD didn't pick an Acura for them...

#6: Nova has a palace. on SW, there is a forum where people can be silly and random and post
    funny stuff(not a board for spam). Although its called "The Random Hotel" nowdays, It was once called "Novastar's Palace".
    And thus, Nova has a palace in the story.

#7: Frank. Nova frequently mentions Frank. I once did a random and nonsensical RP with Novastar,
    and in that RP we ran into a "Komodo Whale" called Frank, who also happened to be...a ninja.
    Frank is good friends with Nova.

#8: The gang searching for the 3 pendants was a reference to Zelda 3: a Link to the Past, where Link had to collect 3 pendants to get the Master Sword.

#9: Nova tells Speedy, "May the Urrghii be with you." a double reference to Star Wars, and something else..
    that something else is a private joke between Speedy, Smash and I. Only we know what Urrghii actually means.

#10: 1 pendant leads to the next. They need an old map to find them.
    Obvious Paper Mario reference.

#11: Milk Mountain. A very large reference to something that only Smash, Speedy and I know about.
    Sadly, I'm not gonna disclose it to you all.

And thats about it, so far. I haven't continued the story yet, but those are the references I made.

I really didn't expect you all to like it that much.
    You forgot LCD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content