Mobius 1
Miles24
Chaosmaster8753
Plix
8 posters

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America

Plix
    Plix

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Empty Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America

Post by Plix October 13th 2009, 10:40 pm

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/10/13/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-in-stores-today/
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Kz2PK

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10

Rep0

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Empty Re: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 13th 2009, 11:06 pm

Dammit, I wish my Wii was working...
    Miles24
    Miles24

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Imagee10

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America 2nio02t

Rep2

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Empty Re: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America

Post by Miles24 October 13th 2009, 11:21 pm

I was actually able to purchase the game earlier today, and to be truthful, it is one of the best games currently available for the console. The character designs are much better than the previous Mario & Sonic game, the controls are extremely responsive, the events are fun to play, and the extra content available is amazing.
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 October 14th 2009, 4:08 pm

Miles24 wrote:I was actually able to purchase the game earlier today, and to be truthful, it is one of the best games currently available for the console. The character designs are much better than the previous Mario & Sonic game, the controls are extremely responsive, the events are fun to play, and the extra content available is amazing.

I dislike you.... I wish I was a canuck then I would have nice things...
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 14th 2009, 7:28 pm

I considering getting it
    sykog
    sykog

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Imagee10

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalg10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 14th 2009, 10:52 pm

I might get it....maybe. Not soon though.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalg10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 20th 2009, 10:29 pm

From what I've seen on YouTube, it's quite awesome. You actually get to battle Perfect Chaos while figure skating... It still baffles me how they were able to make that work... But it's awesome. And while not playable, Omega's in it so I'm sold.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America ZtZYh

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 20th 2009, 11:00 pm

Perhaps an X-Mas gift for me? Mehopes.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 20th 2009, 11:46 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Perhaps an X-Mas gift for me? Mehopes.

I might recommend it as a gift to one of my relatives, but I know I want to ask Santa for New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
    sykog
    sykog

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalg10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 21st 2009, 12:21 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Perhaps an X-Mas gift for me? Mehopes.
    Ask Armo's parents. :P
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medalg10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now available in North America Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 21st 2009, 5:13 pm

Just found out Nintendolite gave it a 9/10. Seems it's getting a lot of positive reviews so far.

I'm convinced that IGN doesn't know what they're talking about now though. Even though they gave it a good score they made it clear that it was superior to the original yet the score is lower. They did that nonsense with Unleashed and Next-gen too. Maybe it DOES have something to do with different reviewers and opinions changing over time but for some reason this is all pretty hard to swallow.

Either way, I'm not complaining so whatever.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 21st 2009, 7:10 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Just found out Nintendolite gave it a 9/10. Seems it's getting a lot of positive reviews so far.

I'm convinced that IGN doesn't know what they're talking about now though. Even though they gave it a good score they made it clear that it was superior to the original yet the score is lower. They did that nonsense with Unleashed and Next-gen too. Maybe it DOES have something to do with different reviewers and opinions changing over time but for some reason this is all pretty hard to swallow.

Either way, I'm not complaining so whatever.
    okay then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content