Miles24
Army
NeoMetalSonic
19 posters

Zezima's Case

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13Zezima's Case Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Zezima's Case Empty Zezima's Case

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 5th 2009, 8:15 pm

According to what Muffin said in the chatbox Zezima is currently in a legal action against his father who has been abusive and mother who has been neglecting him

Futher details will be more uptated if I learn anything

Also if anybody can find a news article similar to this in recent events please post link
    Army
    Army

Zezima's Case VOZLn

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Medalg10Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case Medal13Zezima's Case Rainbo10

Rep2

Zezima's Case Empty Re: Zezima's Case

Post by Army December 5th 2009, 8:24 pm

Also, Zezima is now in a foster home and I will give free cuddles to anyone!
    Miles24
    Miles24

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13Zezima's Case 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 December 5th 2009, 8:37 pm

This seems rather hard to believe. Unless this is confirmed by Zezima himself, or there is viable proof to confirm this information, it is merely speculation.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13Zezima's Case Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 5th 2009, 8:38 pm

Miles24 wrote:This seems rather hard to believe. Unless this is confirmed by Zezima himself, or there is viable proof to confirm this information, it is merely speculation.
    It's hard to have evidence Muffin really did told Army and I in the chatbox
    Zez
    Zez

Zezima's Case VOZLn

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 5th 2009, 8:43 pm

What they say is true, except the case is only against my dad, not both my mom and dad, though I wish it were, is how I meant to put it.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13Zezima's Case 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 December 5th 2009, 8:47 pm

Alright then. It's unfortunate to hear that this is occuring, and I hope that everything is resolved for you soon.
    Army
    Army

Zezima's Case VOZLn

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Medalg10Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case Medal13Zezima's Case Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army December 5th 2009, 8:56 pm

Oh also, this is has been going on for a long time, Zezima said all the time he left this site, was because of that reason.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 5th 2009, 8:59 pm

Damn, Zez, that really sucks. Hope it gets better.
    sykog
    sykog

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Medalg10Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 5th 2009, 11:26 pm

Ouch. Things are really not going well for you, and I hope everything turns out okay.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Medalg10Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 6th 2009, 1:07 am

TalkingObject wrote:According to what Muffin said in the chatbox Zezima is currently in a legal action against his father who has been abusive and mother who has been neglecting him

Also if anybody can find a news article similar to this in recent events please post link
    Zezima's Case LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 6th 2009, 1:09 am

Erazor wrote:
    TalkingObject wrote:According to what Muffin said in the chatbox Zezima is currently in a legal action against his father who has been abusive and mother who has been neglecting him

Did I say something funny?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Medalg10Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 6th 2009, 1:14 am

TalkingObject wrote:
    Erazor wrote:

I posted Link.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 6th 2009, 1:15 am

Erazor wrote:
    TalkingObject wrote:
    Erazor wrote:

I posted Link.
    DOHOHOHOHO
    I c wut u did thar
    Jmh
    Jmh

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 6th 2009, 2:03 am

Erazor wrote:

Lol.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Medalg10Zezima's Case White10Zezima's Case Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta December 6th 2009, 7:59 am

That sucks to hear. I hope everything goes well for you, Zez.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Zezima's Case GOMM8

Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool December 6th 2009, 11:15 am

Ah. So that's what happened.
    Very sorry to hear that, Zezima. I hope things turn out better for you in the future.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 6:57 am

I knew a lady who got revenge on his parents once. Not through legal action, though. She was a lot like you, actually. A strong, level-headed and intelligent leader type, he was. Her name started with an M, I think. I'm pretty sure it ended with a y. Maybe there was an l somewhere in the middle of his name, too....Didn't she kill himself shortly after that?

Anyway, the moral of the story is, take time with a wounded hand, 'cause it likes to heal.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Zezima's Case GOMM8

Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool December 8th 2009, 9:23 am

Mly wrote:I knew a lady who got revenge on his parents once. Not through legal action, though. She was a lot like you, actually. A strong, level-headed and intelligent leader type, he was. Her name started with an M, I think. I'm pretty sure it ended with a y. Maybe there was an l somewhere in the middle of his name, too....Didn't she kill himself shortly after that?

Anyway, the moral of the story is, take time with a wounded hand, 'cause it likes to heal.
    Last I checked,, You were the insane insecure type.
    Zez
    Zez

Zezima's Case VOZLn

Zezima's Case Blackr10Zezima's Case Medalw11Zezima's Case Zigzag10Zezima's Case Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 8th 2009, 5:27 pm

You used a Nirvana quote. That was cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 7:01 pm

Not quite Zez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76Q50bVq8mk

@Joe: No I'm not! The voices say so! *whimper*
    Zez
    Zez

Zezima's Case VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez December 19th 2009, 4:22 am

The proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090911_baytown_teen_foster_care

Further proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090909_baytown_amber_alert

Ultimate proof:

Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 19th 2009, 4:58 am

Zezima wrote:The proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090911_baytown_teen_foster_care

Further proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090909_baytown_amber_alert

Ultimate proof:

Wow,you made fox news! Hopefully you are doing better,nega.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 7:14 am

Way to give away your full name and location, Zez.

Bonus points for being in Texas, double bonus points for the article having the names of the legal guardians you now live with, and quintuple bonus points for being under twenty miles east of Houston. Seriously, just bravo. You've confirmed beyond all reasonable doubt that it would take no more than a day for me to find you. I hope you're very, very afraid.
    Zez
    Zez

Zezima's Case VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez December 19th 2009, 3:31 pm

Mly wrote:Way to give away your full name and location, Zez.

False ones, by the way. You can look it up. There is actually no birth certificate with Samuel Blake Kirtley as the name. By the way, I'm in an undisclosed location, in an area of unknown distance to the on in the report.

Mly wrote:Bonus points for being in Texas

Yep.

Mly wrote:double bonus points for the article having the names of the legal guardians you now live with

Hah, you wish, they never disclosed that information, nor will they ever, and furthermore, if you do know their names, tell them to me right here, right now. Oh, wait, that's right, you can't, can you? Because you're so full of yourself and this ridiculous forum ego you like showing everyone to make them believe you're some all powerful being, when you're not. If you really had some power, and wanted to prove it to people, you would being what LSB does. Utilizing the power. All you do is behave like Gangsta Wannabees, you look tough, and you talk a lotta smack, but you don't do crap when it comes down to it. So, just stop. But, you won't will you, because you just get your childish thrill off of wanting to be someone you aren't. So have fun wasting who you are, but then again your response to this will be a sarcastic, "sadistic", and overly wordy response that proves how you're right, and everything I just said is garbage, right? Yup, I knew it.

Mly wrote:and quintuple bonus points for being under twenty miles east of Houston. Seriously, just bravo. You've confirmed beyond all reasonable doubt that it would take no more than a day for me to find you. I hope you're very, very afraid.

I'm not afraid of a little dipstick like you. At least I have the balls to give true facts about myself, unlike someone in this room, Mly. You just hide behind the anonymity of the internet and ambush people who just don't care, and when someone counters, you just run and hide behind that barrier of "I'm in teh internet, foo!". Oh, yeah I'm REALLY friggin' scared that a mentally ill 12 year old has the means, time, or effort to actually find me in the first place based on some false information, false pretenses, and just false notions. These articles are real, but that is not my legal name, that's not where I'm staying right now, and I know you don't know where I am, so do us all a favor, and keep talking. Let's just keep doing this until you somehow subtly turn my words against and prove how you're right about everything. But then again, how can you be right if you never find me, coward? So, basically... I don't give a crap, Mly.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case Imagee10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 19th 2009, 3:33 pm

WAy to take a joke seriously

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content