Miles24
Army
NeoMetalSonic
19 posters

Zezima's Case

Anonymous

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Zezima's Case

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 3:43 pm

Indeed. You need to relax. *suddenly pulls two cigarettes and a lighter from hammerspace, then lights both of the cigarettes and puts one in own mouth* Can I offer you a fag? Winstons taste good like a cigarette should.

Oh, and your overreaction just proves that I was right. Oh, I don't want to hurt you, not at all, but I might go through the trouble of leaving a note on your doorstep just to prove that I can find you.
    Zez
    Zez

Zezima's Case - Page 2 VOZLn

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Blackr10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Zigzag10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Post by Zez December 19th 2009, 3:50 pm

Mly wrote:Oh, and your overreaction just proves that I was right.

Zezima wrote:but then again your response to this will be a sarcastic, "sadistic", and overly wordy response that proves how you're right, and everything I just said is garbage, right? Yup, I knew it.

Mly wrote:Oh, I don't want to hurt you, not at all, but I might go through the trouble of leaving a note on your doorstep just to prove that I can find you.

Zezima wrote:By the way, I'm in an undisclosed location, in an area of unknown distance to the on in the report. Hah, you wish, they never disclosed that information, nor will they ever, and furthermore, if you do know their names, tell them to me right here, right now. Oh, wait, that's right, you can't, can you?

Honestly, Mly, read before you post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 3:52 pm

Okay, this looks like a job for Intelius.
    Zez
    Zez

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Blackr10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Zigzag10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 19th 2009, 3:54 pm

Mly wrote:Okay, this looks like a job for Intelius.

I'm waiting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 3:58 pm

It takes a minute to search through everything, damn it. Hang on.

Though, I do admit that I've already found that the name is either false or not in the records. Either is possible, given that there aren't many children in the records. I think.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez December 19th 2009, 4:03 pm

Mly wrote:It takes a minute to search through everything, damn it. Hang on.

Though, I do admit that I've already found that the name is either false or not in the records. Either is possible, given that there aren't many children in the records. I think.

What did I tell you, Mly? And just as a precaution to see if would try to pull anything, I looked it up on Intelius myself using the full name from the report, and Texas. I'm sure you can clearly see that no such person exists in their database. So, how exactly do you plan to find me now, Mly? I guess you can't.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Imagee10

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Blackr10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Zigzag10Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 19th 2009, 4:04 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Mly wrote:It takes a minute to search through everything, damn it. Hang on.

What did I tell you, Mly? And just as a precaution to see if would try to pull anything, I looked it up on Intelius myself using the full name from the report, and Texas. I'm sure you can clearly see that no such person exists in their database. So, how exactly do you plan to find me now, Mly? I guess you can't.
    He could drive to Texas and bash everyone brains out in secret
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Blackr10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Zigzag10Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 19th 2009, 4:07 pm

Zezima wrote:The proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090911_baytown_teen_foster_care

Further proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090909_baytown_amber_alert

Ultimate proof:

What?
    No TSC advertisment?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 4:12 pm

Well, the other names and addresses given would be leads, and I'm checking them as we speak...type.

ETA: There's five Neal H. Roberts in it and one Neal Haynes Roberts, all fifty and all in Texas, one of which has Baytown listed as a previous city of residence. But whatever. I lack the inclination to follow these leads. I guess you win. No hard feelings, by the way. I was just bored.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez December 19th 2009, 4:16 pm

Mly wrote:Well, the other names and addresses given would be leads, and I'm checking them as we speak...type.

As was I.

Mly wrote:There's five Neal H. Roberts in it and one Neal Haynes Roberts, all fifty and all in Texas, one of which has Baytown listed as a previous city of residence.

I saw.

Mly wrote:But whatever. I lack the inclination to follow these leads.

Yeah, okay.

Mly wrote:I guess you win.

Thank You.

Mly wrote:No hard feelings, by the way. I was just bored.

Sure thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 19th 2009, 4:21 pm

Wait, you looked up everything before even rebutting my post? You cheating, lying, conniving--D'awww...he's growing up to be just like me.
    codeorange

Zezima's Case - Page 2 GOMM8

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalg10Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange December 19th 2009, 8:05 pm

It's sad to hear this, Zez. I feel for ya and I hope for the best to come out of this situation. Just know that I'll be here for you as well as everybody else on TSC when you need people to talk to. If you're looking for support, you have it from me, dude. You are my little bro, and I have no problem with you continuing to call me big bro as well. Also know that I had an arrogant deadbeat for a father myself, and well, I don't want to go too much into that story, but let's just say he also made things miserable for me and my family whenever he was around. Of course, I have moved on from my father's BS and I'm focused on doing my own thing in the future. I understand completely how you feel.

It's stories like these that really sadden me because I hear of these stories a whole lot throughout this country.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 7:51 pm

Wow, Zezima. I couldn't imagine going through that...good luck to you, and I hope this works out for you in the end. And I hope that wherever you are, hope follows you.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 7:57 pm

Zezima wrote:The proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090911_baytown_teen_foster_care

Further proof: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/090909_baytown_amber_alert

Ultimate proof:

Wow...I feel sorry for you. And you live around the Houston area? I live in Houston.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalg10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Zigzag10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed January 1st 2010, 9:48 am

I'm sorry to hear this, Zez.
    But I'm a bit confused, I hope you explain this to me.
    The news report says you're kidnapped and in possible danger.
    Then... how are you posting here?
    Or have you been rescued already?
    I'm confused.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 1st 2010, 2:38 pm

Hot damn, Zez, that's some bs, I feel sorry for ya man. I can't believe the forum is run by a runaway!(no offense)
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 1st 2010, 3:11 pm

XNinjaRed wrote:I'm sorry to hear this, Zez.
    But I'm a bit confused, I hope you explain this to me.
    The news report says you're kidnapped and in possible danger.
    Then... how are you posting here?
    Or have you been rescued already?
    I'm confused.

Well, I found a later, and more accurate article about the case. If you read the article, and watch the video, it should clear things up. Just to say one thing they don't mention, and for good reason, is that I have been in this foster home officially since September 11th, that isn't a lie, that's when they put me in this home. Anyways, this may look the same, but this is a later article by different reporters, and the video has an interview with different people, it provides greater insight; http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7005567
    Miles24
    Miles24

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Blackr10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13Zezima's Case - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 January 1st 2010, 3:44 pm

That is terrible. From what I have read in the article, that was a completely incorrect decision be the Child Protection Services. They should not have allowed him custody, especially with the degree of the criminal offences that your has. Never before have I seen such careless actions from a Government Agency.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 1st 2010, 3:59 pm

Miles24 wrote:That is terrible. From what I have read in the article, that was a completely incorrect decision be the Child Protection Services. They should not have allowed him custody, especially with the degree of the criminal offences that your has. Never before have I seen such careless actions from a Government Agency.

Welcome to CPS. Ever since my stay at this foster home, I haven't heard much better. It seems this is quite a regular thing for CPS to do. They're underpaid, undereducated, and overworked in most cases. Sometimes it's that they are inept, they simply don't have the capabilities to execute their profession properly. Other times, they are overworked, which I witnessed first-hand. Many of these investigators, and case-workers have so many cases to do, and so little time, quality becomes a lesser priority. In other cases, it's sheer laziness, which I have also seen. They have so many cases, they lose interest, and become complacent about their duties. In other cases, their judgment is just plain off. There are so many issues with CPS, I would dismantle the establishment, and re-build it from the ground up. CPS also heads all the foster homes, and that's even worse, which is a whole nother issue.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Blackr10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13Zezima's Case - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 January 1st 2010, 4:14 pm

Agreed. It sounds like Social Services are quite the same in the United States as they are in Canada. Agencies such as this should be funded much better so they can pay for the proper requirements for it to run properly so events such as this do not occur, but rarely does the government pay close attention to this area. It is quite similar here in the province of Ontario, but something such as this has never occured.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalg10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Zigzag10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 5:10 pm

When is the case expected to be resolved?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 1st 2010, 6:12 pm

I must say, that sucks. the pic makes you look burned, or stoned, and is the foster home about to be shut down?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 2nd 2010, 4:11 pm

Ultimate proof:

Holy s man. :Whoa!:

Well, I sure hope things turn out fine for you and that you get revenge on your parents.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 2nd 2010, 4:14 pm

Jmh wrote:Holy s man. :Whoa!:

Well, I sure hope things turn out fine for you and that you get revenge on your parents.

I don't want revenge. I just want to be away from them.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medalw11Zezima's Case - Page 2 White10Zezima's Case - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 January 2nd 2010, 4:18 pm

Zezima man... Live life hard but Party harder!
    How you handling all this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content