Mr. Awesomest
Sunset
Zez
18 posters

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team?

Zez
    Zez

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? VOZLn

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Zigzag10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Empty Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team?

Post by Zez February 19th 2009, 1:45 am

Would You?
    Sunset
    Sunset

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Empty Re: Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team?

Post by Sunset February 19th 2009, 1:46 am

Doing what, exactly? I could do the writing. Lord knows they need better writers. But I couldn't, like, actually make the game or anything.
    Mr. Awesomest
    Mr. Awesomest

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? WFmvl

Rep0

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Empty Re: Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team?

Post by Mr. Awesomest February 19th 2009, 1:47 am

YES.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? White10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 February 19th 2009, 1:51 am

Yes. I would probably like to write the story for the game and give ideas for the game.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Imagee10

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalg10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? White10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta February 19th 2009, 5:50 am

Yes. Character design, level design, writing... that kinda stuff.
    Zez
    Zez

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Zigzag10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 19th 2009, 5:52 am

Sunset wrote:Doing what, exactly?

Anything you would want to. I personally would want to be a penciller for Archie Sonic. Spaz II, though I doubt I would be as good.
    Veemon

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Veemon February 19th 2009, 10:23 pm

Honestly, from what I've been reading lately, I don't think I would. Not that I don't think that they make great games though, there's plenty, Ristar, Sonic series, NiGhts.

Now if I were offered however, then I could not refuse. =O
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 February 19th 2009, 10:37 pm

Maybe I would, seeing as I'm obessesed w/Sonic. I'd also like to help work on other series from SEGA.
    Phantom Sonic
    Phantom Sonic

Rep0

Post by Phantom Sonic February 20th 2009, 12:30 am

:D
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 20th 2009, 12:31 am

Phanton_Sonic wrote::D

Past me.

Also, would you like you're name changed? I can put an "m" at the end.
    Phantom Sonic
    Phantom Sonic

Rep0

Post by Phantom Sonic February 20th 2009, 8:27 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Phanton_Sonic wrote::D

Past me.

Also, would you like you're name changed? I can put an "m" at the end.

Yes please.
    killamanhunter
    killamanhunter

Rep0

Post by killamanhunter February 20th 2009, 9:05 pm

yes probably writing scripts and game ideas
    (i can be creative when very bored)
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Zigzag10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? White10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 20th 2009, 9:27 pm

killamanhunter wrote:yes probably writing scripts and game ideas
    Hopefully GOOD ideas
    killamanhunter
    killamanhunter

Rep0

Post by killamanhunter February 20th 2009, 10:23 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    killamanhunter wrote:yes probably writing scripts and game ideas
    Hopefully GOOD ideas
    hey i still have a gift that most high schoolers dont have

some really good imagination and a collection of sonic games and sega systems
    Phantom
    Phantom

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom February 21st 2009, 12:28 am

It would be the culmination of a dream if I could work there. I have great ideas for how a Sonic game can be conducted, and considering everything I've heard coming out of the studio as of late, I'm sure they're certainly in need of ideas.

I'd love to write a story for the game, dialogue, design documents, or design level layouts. I've seen the hardware that they used on Unleashed, and from a technical standpoint it looks impressive (normal maps and global illumination FTW!--yeah, it's technical stuff, but it makes the game look really good).
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? ZtZYh

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Zigzag10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? White10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 22nd 2009, 8:13 pm

Not anymore. I did until I realized I'd have to move. Although I really would have loved being a game designer, or tester even.
    sykog
    sykog

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalg10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Zigzag10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 22nd 2009, 8:16 pm

I might want to be a character or even level designer. Most likely not though.
    Boom
    Boom

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? GOMM8

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom February 22nd 2009, 9:45 pm

Maybe.
    If it fails.
    Its like a guy falling over while wearing heals.
    There is no more honor.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow February 23rd 2009, 1:37 am

I would and at one point in my life that was my goal, I was going to go to college for game design (now going to university for history, plans change a lot in life)but if tomorrow I got a call from Sega offering me a spot in Sonic Team, I'd take it in a heart beat, Sonic has meant a lot to me over the years and it would be an honor to be apart of the Sonic Team.
    sykog
    sykog

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalg10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Zigzag10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 23rd 2009, 2:36 am

Shadow wrote:I would and at one point in my life that was my goal, I was going to go to college for game design (now going to university for history, plans change a lot in life)but if tomorrow I got a call from Sega offering me a spot in Sonic Team, I'd take it in a heart beat, Sonic has meant a lot to me over the years and it would be an honor to be apart of the Sonic Team.
    History eh, what do you plan on doing now?
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow February 25th 2009, 12:01 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Shadow wrote:I would and at one point in my life that was my goal, I was going to go to college for game design (now going to university for history, plans change a lot in life)but if tomorrow I got a call from Sega offering me a spot in Sonic Team, I'd take it in a heart beat, Sonic has meant a lot to me over the years and it would be an honor to be apart of the Sonic Team.
    History eh, what do you plan on doing now?

I want to get a PHD and become a history prof, I have always enjoyed telling people about history and I think lecturing would be both fun and pay well coolguy
    codeorange

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalg10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? White10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange February 27th 2009, 1:18 pm

It depends on the situation for me. Let's just say that there are some SEGA employees that I know I wouldn't see eye to eye with. Being a part of Sonic Team meant something back in the day. It was like wearing an imaginary badge saying "I'm making cool Sonic games and I'm having fun doing it." That's the Sonic Team I know.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan March 30th 2009, 5:51 pm

Definitely! =D It's my dream job! They wouldn't even have to pay me in money, they could give me free Sonic stuff each week instead! XD
    Erazor
    Erazor

Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Blackr10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalw11Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medalg10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? White10Would You Want a Job at Sonic Team? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 30th 2009, 8:22 pm

No. I couldn't do a better job than they could. I need to study computers more.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 March 30th 2009, 11:15 pm

I might want to help as a producer or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content