Sonic Fan
Erazor
Light Dash
XNinjaRed
karkooshy
The Freedom Fighter
BreakeRaid
47 posters

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles!

BreakeRaid
    BreakeRaid

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! WFmvl

Rep0

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Empty Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles!

Post by BreakeRaid December 26th 2009, 6:35 pm

Not inferior ports, but the originals.

Cause I own the originals. :Peace:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! ZtZYh

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Zigzag10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! White10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Empty Re: Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles!

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 26th 2009, 7:30 pm

I own a Sega Genesis. coolguy
    BreakeRaid
    BreakeRaid

Rep0

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Empty Re: Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles!

Post by BreakeRaid December 27th 2009, 1:29 am

Yeah, Genesis is a MUST.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Imagee10

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy December 27th 2009, 7:04 am

I own the Sega Mega...
    is that considered a Sega original console? xD
    I have mario, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, TMNT, Jurassic Park, and some weird car racing game....
    and alot others that don't work no more >.<
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalg10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Zigzag10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed December 27th 2009, 7:51 am

Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast.
    Sega Saturn is broke.
    Never got Sega 32X.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! GOMM8

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash December 27th 2009, 1:33 pm

I've got a Genesis.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalg10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! White10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor December 28th 2009, 1:33 am

Copy/Paste

Master System
    Sega Genesis (model 2)
    32X
    Mega CD (model 2)
    Sega Saturn
    Sega Dreamcast
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! GOMM8

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan December 31st 2009, 1:19 pm

I've got a Mega Drive 1 & 2, Mega CD, Game Gear and a SEGA Saturn, I might be buying myself a Nomad soon, too. =D
    sykog
    sykog

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalg10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Zigzag10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 31st 2009, 2:31 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I own a Sega Genesis. coolguy
    Me too. I got for my 5th birthday.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! VOZLn

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Zigzag10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! White10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern December 31st 2009, 4:01 pm

MegaDrive
    Dreamcast
    Starlight Rage Zone
    Starlight Rage Zone

Rep0

Post by Starlight Rage Zone January 2nd 2010, 6:00 pm

Sadly, only a Mega Drive.
    sonicfan01
    sonicfan01

Rep0

Post by sonicfan01 January 2nd 2010, 7:35 pm

Sega Megadrive II, Sega CD II, Sega Game Gear, Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast :D
    mikeblastdude
    mikeblastdude

Rep0

Post by mikeblastdude January 2nd 2010, 10:32 pm

I've got a Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Game Gear, Saturn, and Dreamcast. Everything but the Master System and Nomad.

I was actually just playing my Sega CD earlier. Good times...
    Miles24
    Miles24

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! White10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 January 3rd 2010, 3:04 am

I currently have a SEGA Dreamcast, which I obtained earlier today, and is also the first time that I have had posession of a SEGA console in about ten years.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! White10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 3rd 2010, 11:37 am

Nothing. :(:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 3rd 2010, 11:48 am

Superior.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Kz2PK

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 January 4th 2010, 5:40 pm

I wish I did...
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! 56qtD

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z January 6th 2010, 2:05 am

My dad owns a Sega Genesis, and a Sega CD, while I own a Sega Dreamcast. I think my dad also had a game gear, but don't quite me on that.
    Lucky
    Lucky

Rep0

Post by Lucky January 7th 2010, 5:25 pm

First console I ever owned was a Sega Master System along with Alex Kidd.

Alas, Mum got rid of that and upgraded to a Mega Drive. Although it turned out to be a good thing as it introduced me to Sonic :F Still have (and use) that very same MD, but over the years I've accumulated...

Master System II, Mega Drive, a couple of Mega Drive II's (mostly for the different boxes lol), MegaJet, Amstrad Mega PC, GameGear, Nomad, Pico, Saturn, aaaand a few Dreamcasts, including some of the limited edition variations. Been meaning to get a a 32X and MCD for many a year now and shall probably do that within the next couple of months. My most wanted console is definitely the Sonic Dreamcast, though.
    Starlight Rage Zone
    Starlight Rage Zone

Rep0

Post by Starlight Rage Zone January 11th 2010, 3:07 pm

Lucky wrote:First console I ever owned was a Sega Master System along with Alex Kidd.

Alas, Mum got rid of that and upgraded to a Mega Drive. Although it turned out to be a good thing as it introduced me to Sonic :F Still have (and use) that very same MD, but over the years I've accumulated...

Master System II, Mega Drive, a couple of Mega Drive II's (mostly for the different boxes lol), MegaJet, Amstrad Mega PC, GameGear, Nomad, Pico, Saturn, aaaand a few Dreamcasts, including some of the limited edition variations. Been meaning to get a a 32X and MCD for many a year now and shall probably do that within the next couple of months. My most wanted console is definitely the Sonic Dreamcast, though.

That's quite a collection you got there.

Imagine the prices of those limited editions now.

So...did you get the "Hello kitty" Dreamcast or maybe even the White Japanese Saturn? :P
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix January 20th 2010, 12:01 am

I have a Game Gear, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, and Master System.
    SEGA Hikaru
    SEGA Hikaru

: Female
     Rep0

Post by SEGA Hikaru January 20th 2010, 5:56 pm

I sold them all to make my emulation station: SEGA Mega System. =D

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Segamegasystem
    Ultm8
    Ultm8

Rep0

Post by Ultm8 January 23rd 2010, 1:00 pm

I had a Genesis which broke then Dreamcast which also broke, which is why I got a Treamcast imported from hongkong..Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Treamcast..which has also broke
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! 3qll2

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer January 23rd 2010, 1:05 pm

Genesis
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3
    Sonic & Knuckles

We used to have a Dreamcast, but then my dad broke it D:

I want to get a Dreamcast, but I've got to get some money first.
    Zez
    Zez

Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Blackr10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medalw11Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Zigzag10Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 23rd 2010, 4:20 pm

Ultm8 wrote:I had a Genesis which broke then Dreamcast which also broke, which is why I got a Treamcast imported from hongkong..Sign here if you actually OWN SEGA consoles! Treamcast..which has also broke

What in God's name is that foldable Dreamcast? Is that a Treamcast?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content