Auflodern
sykog
Zez
18 posters

Store Items

Zez
    Zez

Store Items - Page 2 VOZLn

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Store Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Store Items

Post by Zez February 11th 2010, 9:45 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Is it okay if you would pay cheaper for a title granted to you by an admin/ mod, and it's not colored?

It's still a custom title. You're asking for a price reduction on custom titles. Tell me what price you would suggest, then.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 12th 2010, 5:02 pm

Zezima wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:Is it okay if you would pay cheaper for a title granted to you by an admin/ mod, and it's not colored?

It's still a custom title. You're asking for a price reduction on custom titles. Tell me what price you would suggest, then.

Eh, I guess I would make it a bit cheaper for the reason that the mods/admins are the ones bestowing it to you, possibly for who you are and what you do on forums, instead of your own custom title. Something I guess that could be called Bestowed Custom Title, or something. Maybe..........400- 475 rings?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Store Items - Page 2 ZtZYh

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 White10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13Store Items - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 18th 2010, 1:28 pm

Would that work, or no?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 White10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 February 18th 2010, 2:15 pm

Ok so this is going outside the box for buying items but what if a rare sonic item is posted somewhere on the site and can then be sold for rings? When I say posted I mean an Admin or mod goes back to a really old post and puts the item in that post. The user then copys that img code and posts the image at the store. Zezima or another Admin then decides the value of the item. The amount of rings you get back for the item depends on how valubale they are eg a chaos emerald could be worth 400 rings while a checkpoint would be worth around 20-30 rings
    sykog
    sykog

Store Items - Page 2 Imagee10

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Medalg10Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 18th 2010, 9:02 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Ok so this is going outside the box for buying items but what if a rare sonic item is posted somewhere on the site and can then be sold for rings? When I say posted I mean an Admin or mod goes back to a really old post and puts the item in that post. The user then copys that img code and posts the image at the store. Zezima or another Admin then decides the value of the item. The amount of rings you get back for the item depends on how valubale they are eg a chaos emerald could be worth 400 rings while a checkpoint would be worth around 20-30 rings
    Are you saying we should pay to post cool images?
    Zez
    Zez

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 18th 2010, 9:42 pm

Like a scavenger hunt where the items are buried in old topics?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 White10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 February 19th 2010, 7:07 am

Yes Zez a Scavenger hunt is what it would be like. But when you have found an item you bring it back to the store and sell it for rings
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 19th 2010, 6:05 pm

.....How about a username color change?
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

Store Items - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy February 19th 2010, 6:28 pm

From what I've read up on, they did try to do that, but it turned out impossible for some reason. The only way to get coloured usernames is, therefore, by joining a group.

And that's why I'm groupless.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Medalg10Store Items - Page 2 White10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta February 20th 2010, 7:06 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:.....How about a username color change?
    We've tried that before, didn't work out quite well.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 20th 2010, 10:59 am

Pianta wrote:

What happened?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 White10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern February 20th 2010, 11:04 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Pianta wrote:

What happened?

you can only change your username color by joining a group

soi for that to happen we'd have many groups and little time
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 February 23rd 2010, 1:54 pm

What about where your user group is place? Cant be placed in front Admins or mods but to be put 3rd on the list it would cost 1500 rings 4th 1200 rings 5th 800 rings
    Army
    Army

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Medalg10Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13Store Items - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army February 23rd 2010, 6:01 pm

... I had to quit the Debate team, Artist Union, Randomers, to get my group color :<
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 23rd 2010, 7:05 pm

Pinata wrote:... I had to quit the Debate team, Artist Union, Randomers, to get my group color :<
    I would never quit the debate team for any color.
    sykog
    sykog

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Medalg10Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 23rd 2010, 7:14 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:What about where your user group is place? Cant be placed in front Admins or mods but to be put 3rd on the list it would cost 1500 rings 4th 1200 rings 5th 800 rings
    No, the most major groups are first.
    Army
    Army

Store Items - Page 2 Blackr10Store Items - Page 2 Medalw11Store Items - Page 2 Medalg10Store Items - Page 2 Zigzag10Store Items - Page 2 Medal13Store Items - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army February 23rd 2010, 10:33 pm

Hives wrote:
    Pinata wrote:... I had to quit the Debate team, Artist Union, Randomers, to get my group color :<
    Meh, I'll proabaly be allowed to join back anyways :3
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 24th 2010, 1:01 pm

Pinata wrote:
    Hives wrote:
    Meh, I'll proabaly be allowed to join back anyways :3
    True.

But I always get extra careful with those things.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 27th 2010, 12:53 am

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:What about where your user group is place? Cant be placed in front Admins or mods but to be put 3rd on the list it would cost 1500 rings 4th 1200 rings 5th 800 rings

I'll agree to this idea, and implement it into the list of features that can be purchased in the store.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 27th 2010, 2:04 am

Zezima wrote:

I'll agree to this idea, and implement it into the list of features that can be purchased in the store.
    I don't think any user made groups should be ranked ahead others. I don't even think they should exist, or it will be really cluttered soon.
    Superdoodleman

Store Items - Page 2 GOMM8

Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman February 27th 2010, 9:38 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

I don't think any user made groups should be ranked ahead others. I don't even think they should exist, or it will be really cluttered soon.
    What he said.
    Also, DECREASE THE COST OF THE STORE ITEMS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I mean, 1000 Rings for a Username change when I could easily Manipulate Sykog into doing it for free? Really?
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army March 2nd 2010, 2:05 am

Then zezzy would get angry at sykog and take away your name change? Also, you know what, hell, I've got the money, I'm buying 3 more groups just cuz I can :3
    Group 1 shall be "Hello there"
    Group 2 shall be "Goodbye"
    Group 3 shall be "Joe is a complete ot!"
    Just kidding, but really, if I really wanted too, I could make the group section crowed in a matter of days (3 weeks top) at least have a first come first serve, service zezzy, no more then 5 custom user group will be added. I really do think It would be annoying to have more then 10 groups, I don't want to to become Sonic World :Neutralness:
    Edit: Actually I could afford 4 groups just right now, and If I really wanted too I could play the arcade a bit more and buy 2 more groups. :3
    Superdoodleman

Store Items - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 2nd 2010, 8:49 am

Pinata wrote:Then zezzy would get angry at sykog and take away your name change? Also, you know what, hell, I've got the money, I'm buying 3 more groups just cuz I can :3
    Group 1 shall be "Hello there"
    Group 2 shall be "Goodbye"
    Group 3 shall be "Joe is a complete ot!"
    Just kidding, but really, if I really wanted too, I could make the group section crowed in a matter of days (3 weeks top) at least have a first come first serve, service zezzy, no more then 5 custom user group will be added. I really do think It would be annoying to have more then 10 groups, I don't want to to become Sonic World :Neutralness:
    Edit: Actually I could afford 4 groups just right now, and If I really wanted too I could play the arcade a bit more and buy 2 more groups. :3
    SW's groups fit in fine. And people just join then mostly for the colorchange on their name.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 2nd 2010, 7:04 pm

It used to be bad though, when EVERYONE wanted their own usergroup.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz April 11th 2010, 6:32 pm

Speacial emotocons/smilies? With new character smilies like Tails Doll smiley or Metal Knuckles? (or other characters who weren't included )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content