The ancient lands.

4 posters

Batman versus The Dark Knight

Zez
    Zez

Batman versus The Dark Knight VOZLn

Batman versus The Dark Knight Blackr10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medalw11Batman versus The Dark Knight Zigzag10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Batman versus The Dark Knight Empty Batman versus The Dark Knight

Post by Zez January 29th 2010, 11:21 pm

Batman versus The Dark Knight.

Which do you like better? The original 1989 Batman, or The Dark Knight? I have seen both, and I like how Batman is mysterious in the original, but Joker is just out there flaunting his everything in everyone's face every other scene. On the other hand, The Dark Knight was like a rapid-fire succession of the most important scenes, and was very fast paced and kept you really hooked into finding out what was next.

In the end, I'll say The Dark Knight is what I'd prefer more, but someone other than Christian Bale would have been a welcome addition.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Batman versus The Dark Knight Imagee10

Batman versus The Dark Knight Medalw11Batman versus The Dark Knight Medalg10Batman versus The Dark Knight Zigzag10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medal13

Rep4

Batman versus The Dark Knight Empty Re: Batman versus The Dark Knight

Post by XNinjaRed January 30th 2010, 6:54 am

I prefer Batman in atmosphere.
    I prefer Dark Knight in Joker.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Batman versus The Dark Knight ZtZYh

Batman versus The Dark Knight Blackr10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medalw11Batman versus The Dark Knight Zigzag10Batman versus The Dark Knight White10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medal13Batman versus The Dark Knight 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 30th 2010, 11:47 am

Eh, the Dark Knight. NC points out a lot of good things from Batman, but I still prefer the Dark Knight.
    Just to point out, the channel Ion I think must be in love with Batman. They used to show it like once a week, at least.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Batman versus The Dark Knight Imagee10

Batman versus The Dark Knight Blackr10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medalw11Batman versus The Dark Knight Medalg10Batman versus The Dark Knight White10Batman versus The Dark Knight Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor January 30th 2010, 1:27 pm

Batman was good, but I hate Tim Burton so I'll give this one to Dark Knight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content