2 posters

I need your thoughts!

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

I need your thoughts! VOZLn

I need your thoughts! Medalw11I need your thoughts! Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

I need your thoughts! Empty I need your thoughts!

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 14th 2010, 9:22 pm

I'm working on a big project of a story. However, I'd like your reactions, thoughts, criticisms on this as I go along. Please help! Thank you so much!

So, as we start, enjoy!

- Life in a Story

This story is purely a fictionalized account of an old man's story- or rather, an autobiography.

Before the Story Begins, Before the End of Life

- 12:16 P.M., Hospital Ward C120

"Everyone, gather around! Mr. Lamnor is about to tell his story!" Dr. Leonard Murray, Mr. Lamnor's attending physician, said. The children all gathered around Mr. Lamnor, rushing and pushing each other to get closer to him.

"Now, now, children. Calm down, or you won't be able to hear my tale." Mr. Lamnor said, in a quiet whisper. Everyone heard, and everything was calm. Mr. Lamnor made a quivering smile. He was laying on a hospital bed, a monitor attached to his body, hidden under a blanket. But the cords could still be seen. His heartbeat was still strong, however weaker than normal.

Dr. Murray stood at the front of the door. He sighed in melancholy. Down the hall, another doctor could be seen running towards the room: Dr. Michael Rholl, a cardiologist of the hospital. "Why, Leonard!? Why did he donate it to someone else?! They had time; he doesn't!" Dr. Rholl shouted to Leonard.

The children heard his shouting, and Leonard signaled him to move to another location.
    "He knew it wouldn't matter," Dr. Murray replied, after moving. "If he got the transplant. The infection would spread anyway. These are his final hours, Michael. Let him use them the way he wants."

"But we're doctors! It is our duty to help those in need!" Dr. Rholl retorted. "And you're his physician! Didn't you do anything to stop him?"

"I did; but he insisted. He even signed papers on his own accord, that says that he agreed to his own death! I couldn't do anything! I would always try to stop him, but he's too stubborn......" Dr. Murray replied.

Dr. Rholl sighed. "Then, what now?"

Dr. Murray sighed as well. "We do nothing. We can't. Let him continue his last wish: to tell everyone a story."

As the children were all settled down from Dr. Rholl's sudden outburst, Mr. Lamnor began his tale.
    "It all begins with a boy, a family, and friends......"

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on February 14th 2010, 10:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

I need your thoughts! VOZLn

I need your thoughts! Medalw11I need your thoughts! Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

I need your thoughts! Empty Re: I need your thoughts!

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 14th 2010, 9:26 pm

That's awesome. Poor guy; only hours. I thought he would have more than that, but, oh well.