The ancient lands.

+2
TheShadowWalker
SonicFanPS2
6 posters

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense!

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! VOZLn

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalw11We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Empty We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense!

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 14th 2010, 10:16 pm

We finally have a Star Wars defense laser!

- http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/successful-laser-attack-a-small-step-toward-star-wars-defense/19355923
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalw11We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalg10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medal13We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! 2hygec

Rep3

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Empty Re: We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense!

Post by TheShadowWalker February 14th 2010, 10:27 pm

Now we can finally destroy Pluto and LSB! I feel happy inside.
    Erazor
    Erazor

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Imagee10

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Blackr10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalw11We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalg10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! White10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medal13

Rep22

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Empty Re: We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense!

Post by Erazor February 14th 2010, 11:05 pm

Interesting. I've always hoped laser based weapons would be put to use during my lifetime.
    Zez
    Zez

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Blackr10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalw11We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Zigzag10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 14th 2010, 11:35 pm

sykog
    sykog

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Imagee10

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Blackr10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalw11We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalg10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Zigzag10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 15th 2010, 1:12 pm

That's pretty sweet.
    codeorange

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! GOMM8

We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medalg10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! White10We now have lasers that push us toward the "Star Wars" defense! Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange February 15th 2010, 2:33 pm

I find this to be an interesting topic. Laser based weapons have always been unique for me to think about. I believe there can be such things, and I was pleasantly surprised to read this article.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content