The ancient lands.

2 posters

The day the trolls rose up

Auflodern
    Auflodern

The day the trolls rose up VOZLn

The day the trolls rose up Medalw11The day the trolls rose up Zigzag10The day the trolls rose up White10The day the trolls rose up Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

The day the trolls rose up Empty The day the trolls rose up

Post by Auflodern February 17th 2010, 9:55 pm

The day was like any other, me talking online to my friends, and friends I have no idea are in real life. when suddenly it felt as if the site was dead, many minutes on the chatbox sitting there waiting for a response. As I refreshed I saw that all forums had posts... I wish to etch out of my head. I went to the one place that I know would not have been hit, Legacy Society as I arrived at the forum I saw it was filled with every member who joined and others who joined as a means of escape. the Lead admin Bleachking then sealed off any more users from joining as to stop trolls we talked of a place to join and, as we talked we all saw on the news of a nuclear bomb hitting Dallas, Texas. With the news story it also had a warning from a shady little child who wished to be called LightSpeedBlast, in the backround were terrorist groups. He has a message for all of us, "as you all know we have possesion of your country's nuclear weapons and we will use them if you don't agree to our mildly annoying demands!" As we heard this we used our few hackers and called in supply drops near our houses of weapons and vehicles.... We were to wage war on all trolls, good versus evil, Jedi versus Dark Side, you get it right?

Join forces and end this plague!

U.F.U. (United Forum Users)
    Based in Hamburg, Germany
    Players:
    Username:Schnickelfritz
    Primary weapon:Cheese
    Secondary Weapon:The Foot
    Ability:Bending reality by saying "and now for something completely different."
    Group:UFU

Trolski Logistics
    Based in Volgograd, Russia
    Players:

Copy and paste below:
    Username:
    Primary weapon:
    secondary weapon:
    Ability:
    Group:

Last edited by Soviet Soldier on February 18th 2010, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The day the trolls rose up Imagee10

The day the trolls rose up White10The day the trolls rose up Medalg10The day the trolls rose up Medal13The day the trolls rose up Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

The day the trolls rose up Empty Re: The day the trolls rose up

Post by Schnickelfritz February 18th 2010, 12:22 am

Schnickelfritz

Cheese

The Foot

Bending reality by saying "and now for something completely different."

UFU