Amy Rose Ace Attorney

Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Amy Rose Ace Attorney Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep2

Amy Rose Ace Attorney Empty Amy Rose Ace Attorney

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 24th 2009, 4:07 am

since I'm Amy's Fan I made a Pun of the Game Phoenix Wright T & T and here's the link of the story

Amy Rose Ace Attorney in Turnabout Sonic The Hedgehog so what you think? great, good , poor, or Blech? oh I forgot to say this this is within the Game of Phoenix wright but Amy as the attorney to clear everyone name's and send those who did the crime in jail! and yes I'm in a delay for this I am still trying to come up with more cases for amy to solve >_>

Last edited by Scourge The Evil Hedgehog on March 24th 2009, 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Amy Rose Ace Attorney VOZLn

Amy Rose Ace Attorney Medalw11Amy Rose Ace Attorney Medalg10Amy Rose Ace Attorney Zigzag10Amy Rose Ace Attorney Medal13

Rep2

Amy Rose Ace Attorney Empty Re: Amy Rose Ace Attorney

Post by Gamma The Great March 24th 2009, 4:13 am

Hmm... I think the story was very interesting and it was done pretty well, but I think the story was much too short in my opinion. Nice work, though.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 24th 2009, 4:15 am

Well the reason why this one was short because on every Phoenix wright game had a short case to begin with and then at the 2nd episode it's longer.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Amy Rose Ace Attorney Medalw11Amy Rose Ace Attorney Medalg10Amy Rose Ace Attorney Zigzag10Amy Rose Ace Attorney Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 24th 2009, 4:18 am

Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:Well the reason why this one was short because on every Phoenix wright game had a short case to begin with and then at the 2nd episode it's longer.

Excuse me if this sounds ignorant, but may I ask; what is a Phoenix Wright?
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 24th 2009, 4:28 am

Good Question Phoenix wright is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, is a text adventure game released by Capcom in October of 2005 for the Nintendo DS (released a month earlier in Japan under the name "Gyakuten Saiban ~ Yomigaeru Gyakuten"). It is a remake and adaptation of the GBA game Gyakuten Saiban (often translated as "Tournabout Court" or "Comeback Court"), which was released only in Japan in 2001. Gyakuten Saiban 2 and 3, also released on the GBA (and again only in Japan), came out in 2002 and 2004 respectively. The series was received with moderate success and has spawned a modest amount of merchandise, including soundtracks, collectable figures, art and fan books, and a short, promotional manga. (from court-records.net) and basically it's a nintendo DS Game of Court and well it's a text adventure game similar like a role play
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 24th 2009, 4:31 am

Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:Good Question: Phoenix wright is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, is a text adventure game released by Capcom in October of 2005 for the Nintendo DS. The series was received with moderate success and has spawned a modest amount of merchandise, including soundtracks, collectable figures, art and fan books, and a short, promotional manga. (from court-records.net)

Well, it seems like quite an interesting, if not, unusual game, but then again "moderate success... modest amount of merchandise.." are things I like to hear about franchises. I don't like hyper fame, nor total obscurity. Sounds like something I could get into.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 24th 2009, 4:41 am

it's a fine game if you like mystery and Court XD, with this game you can yell "OBJECTION!", "TAKE THAT!" AND "HOLD IT!" just like you were an ace attorney :D
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat March 29th 2009, 2:31 pm

OK lets make this roleplay story together and I created by fan character Angel the Bat with his profile ready to begin the roleplay story.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 29th 2009, 3:43 pm

Antony the Bat wrote:OK lets make this roleplay story together and I created by fan character Angel the Bat with his profile ready to begin the roleplay story.
    well I'm not quite ready for Amy Rose: AA role plays yet >_> I'm still trying to work on a new case for her to solve!
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog April 4th 2009, 2:00 am

Note: I have extreme trouble to continue the series :/ I will put this on hold for now >_>
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 13th 2009, 8:35 am

This Roleplay sounds interesting and I shall join in.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog April 13th 2009, 10:13 am

oh come man this sounds weird! I didn't made this as role play! no sir! I'm not good makin' this turn out >_>
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 13th 2009, 10:37 am

I'll help you develope a roleplay for this topic on this way past cool forum and I'll even set some rules up to help if it is OK with you.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog April 13th 2009, 10:42 am

-_- I guess I have to arrest is that you want! I hate to say this Amy Rose ACE ATTORNEY IS OFFICIALLY CANCELED!
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 21st 2009, 1:51 pm

OK I understand with what you want and I will help you out if this is a roleplay but if it is not I accept your answer.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog April 21st 2009, 8:55 pm

well it's not! This is the same thing From Sonic Blast! my fan-Fiction >_> I wanted these members think about this XD any way the cases are my thing that not makin' me not to write more >_>
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 22nd 2009, 4:12 am

Alright I have been working on how to help this topic go really well but I await for your permission to begin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content