Pianta
Twixie Hushimo
sykog
7 posters

Speedy's Quest

sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Speedy's Quest Blackr10Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Medalg10Speedy's Quest Zigzag10Speedy's Quest Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Speedy's Quest Empty Speedy's Quest

Post by sykog March 4th 2010, 2:18 am

Most of you probably wont understand it, because the main character is a guy from Sonic World. But anyways, here it is:

Speed’s Quest: Chapter I

*Chomp* Speedy took a bite out of his savory beef sandwich. He thought to himself, “Sitting in the house eating sandwiches it boring me, I’m going for a walk.”
    He decided to do just that, and took a stroll down Blueberry Lane. Suddenly he heard a loud crash, and sirens shortly after. Speedy’s mind spun into some sort of trance, and was near-unconscious for a short while. When came back to his senses, he realized he was not “to his senses” at all. He looked around this strange small room that he seemed to magically appear in. There was a huge canvas encircling the room, with unique painting of eels and incredibly fat elephants. Turned his head almost a full 360 degrees, gazing at each detail of the paining in awe.
    “Speedy.” spoke a soft, yet deep and stern sounding growl of a voice.
    “Hello. I am Dr. T.J. Eckleberg.” A figure appeared as he finished his words. He was an older man wearing a black gown with a strange design at the bottom. He had small yet skinny brown boots; they looked like he had owned them for centuries.
    “Y-y-yes?” Speedy responded, trembling at this mysterious figure.
    “Who are you exactly, and how do you know my name?”
    “None of that matters now” They were words one does not hear, but the circular room had no doors or openings, so Speedy had nowhere to go.
    “I need you to find the Golden Eel”
    “Why do I have to?”
    “You are the only one who can. You have been raised by a long line of ancestors, the Sneezers and Wheezers. You have a special ability to find the Golden Eel, and ability even I do not know much about. You see the Golden Eel is needed to save the land from destruction, and Speedy, you must take this quest.”
    Speedy regained his confidence. The sound of finding a magical golden eel (which was his favorite animal) was astonishing. He did not even to know any further questions; he only anticipated his “quest”.
    “You must go Horon Village, there you will met a a wise girl named Din. She will tell you what you must do next. Here, take this with you, the Noble Sausage.”
    Speedy was confused. “Why the pineapples would I need a sausage, can’t I have a sword instead?” questioned Speedy.
    “Well, if I gave you a sword I might get sued for copyright infringement. So, either you take this sausage, or just go sit on a biscuit.”
    Suddenly, Speedy was back on Blueberry Lane, only there was something very different this time.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Speedy's Quest VOZLn

Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Speedy's Quest Empty Re: Speedy's Quest

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 4th 2010, 8:20 am

That's AWESOME!
    Pianta
    Pianta

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Medalg10Speedy's Quest White10Speedy's Quest Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 4th 2010, 1:12 pm

Nice. This reminds me of a story Kapus once told me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Speedy's Quest ZtZYh

Speedy's Quest Blackr10Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Zigzag10Speedy's Quest White10Speedy's Quest Medal13Speedy's Quest 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2010, 1:45 pm

Pretty good.
    Hehe. "Why the pinepples" laugh
    sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Speedy's Quest Blackr10Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Medalg10Speedy's Quest Zigzag10Speedy's Quest Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 4th 2010, 6:55 pm

Pianta wrote:Nice. This reminds me of a story Kapus once told me.
    Well, there are a lot hints toward Sonic World stuff like eels, fat elephants, and "go sit on a biscuit."
    Army
    Army

Speedy's Quest VOZLn

Speedy's Quest Blackr10Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Medalg10Speedy's Quest Zigzag10Speedy's Quest Medal13Speedy's Quest Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 4th 2010, 7:35 pm

... hate it...
    Tell speedy I said hi though! Tell smash I said long time no see. Tell Kapus I said to go *bleep* himself and die.
    Oh and tell the whole site I said I wubs them :3
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Speedy's Quest VOZLn

Speedy's Quest Medalw11Speedy's Quest Medalg10Speedy's Quest Medal13Speedy's Quest 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 4th 2010, 7:41 pm

Pineapples...
    Lol.

Very good so far.
    sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 5th 2010, 10:04 pm

Pinata wrote:... hate it...
    Tell speedy I said hi though! Tell smash I said long time no see. Tell Kapus I said to go *bleep* himself and die.
    Oh and tell the whole site I said I wubs them :3
    I'm sorry you did not enjoy it.
    sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 5th 2010, 11:40 pm

Speedy's Quest: Chapter II

Speedy look behind him and saw a small suitcase with eyes and a mouth. After what just happened, Speedy was incapable of being surprised again (at least for a little while), so he simply asked who he was.
    “Hello, my name is Stuffwell, and I’m MATURE!!!” Responded the suitcase “I’m going to accompany you on your mission because Mario left me for some star thing.”
    “Oh okay, we have go to Horon Village now.”
    “Yup. But first let me show you some stuff I packed for you before we depart.”
    “ Do you have anything better then a sausage that I have to use for a sword?”
    There was awkward silence for a moment. Speedy stared at Stuffwell, and vice versa. That was then followed by some foot tapping. Then Stuffy broke the silence with, “Well, no, but I have some sandwiches, they are chemically enhanced and vitamin enriched!” he said with a grin. “I have a map to Horn village also, if that means anything.”
    Speedy read the map, nodded, and took off. He sped through the grassy plains of an unknown land, along the cast of unknown water, the desert of unknown sands, in the jungle of unknown animal, in the forest of unknown trees, it the skies of unkown clouds, and also a few unknown places, until he was stopped by a fearsome beast.
    “My name is Melah Fesuy!!!” He boomed. “In order to enter Horon Village you must solve a special task.”
    “What is it?” Speedy asked, his confidence slowly fading
    “You are going to sell a 5 dollar foot long ….. for 6 DOLARS!!!”
    Speedy gasped. Then Milah added, “You must also sell it at Quiznos!!!”
    Stuffwell, gasped, and spit out his sandwich he had stored earlier. It turned out to only be 11 inches, so Speedy yanked and tugged on it until it was a whole foot. He then treaded off to Quiznos, determined to sell a sandwich. He walked up to the counter, and saw a teenager working at the cash register.
    “Excuse me? Speedy asked. “Are you tired of eating Quiznos every day, even if it is free? Well, I’m sorta like Billy Mays, and I have an exclusive offer for you!!! I’m going give you the brand new sandwich, the 10 dollar footlong!!”
    The worker smiled.
    “But wait!! There’s more!!! If you take this within 45 seconds after I finish speaking, you only need to pay 6 bucks!!! This thing is loaded with savory and delicious chicken, turkey, sausage, lettuce, cheese, and pickles!! But wait!!!! Even more!!!! I’m even including a complementary glass of milk too!!!!!!”
    The worker began drooling, and then quickly pulled out 6 dollars from the cash register and gave it to the new salesman, Speedy. He then walked out just as he heard they guy smacking his lips and the manager yelling some harsh words at him. Speedy soon met back with Stuffwell and Melah. Melah noticed he did his mission, and let him enter Horon Village.
    “Oh, and by the way” Speedy said, walking away, “Your name reminds me of one of my siblings.”
    sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 7th 2010, 6:54 pm

By the time Speedy and Stuffwell made it into Horon Village, it was already nighttime. Din was not outside dancing as usual, so they decided to get a room in the hotel.
    “Excuse me sir, I would like to get a room, please.”
    “No.”
    “Why not, you jerk?”
    “Because I don’t like your kind”
    “Ah, so you are getting racist, huh?”
    A fight ensued, and Speedy came out victorious after a few long seconds. Speedy was ready for sleep.

Speedy awakened fro the smell of crisp waffles. He nose perked out, and he soon hoped out of bed.
    “Stuffwell, you can cook?”
    “No, but Din can.”
    Speedy shifted his head, and saw a girl with long red hair, and holding the most delicious plate of waffles he’d ever encountered. “Hello, Speedy.” She said. “I’ve heard many good things about you. Let’s talk a bit over your meal.”
    Speedy was astonished. He was being treating like royalty by some he never met before. Din gently placed he waffles in Speedy’s lap, and sat next to him. With a mouth of food, he said, “Hi Din. I am supposed to know how to get the Golden Eel, and Dr. Eckleberg told me that knew.”
    “Well, I don’t know exactly, but I can give you further info on where a clue will be.”
    Speedy shrugged. “Okay, what is it?”
    “Ill tell you outside. Come on, Stuffwell”
    As they all went outside, Din began explaining, “In order for us to find out, you will have to perform a dance with me.”
    Uh oh, this was not good. Speedy had never danced in his life. He was already beginning to sweat.
    “Um, Din, there’s a small problem. I don’t even know how to dance, I’ve got 2 left feet.”
    “It’s really quite easy, but you need a fancy costume first.”
    Stuffwell split in half, and out came a white sparkling suit. “Oh well, I’ll have to do with this.” Speedy said. “But first…”
    Speedy removed one of his gloves and threw it on the ground. “I was told this looks more stylish.”
    Soon after Din began dancing, and Speedy followed. Din’s dancing, was very smooth and eloquent, while Speedy tripped over his feet. Stuffewell began chuckling, but Speed did not want to give up. He was so determined to find that golden eel, so he kept pushing himself to improve. With each step he looks better and better, and was really enjoying dancing. Then he exclaimed, “Look at me gracefully leap into the air! I’m a dancing hedgehog now! No wait, a Hyper Hedgehog!!!”
    Speedy kept out going, but made an abrupt halt when he slammed his cranium into a coconut tree. Din’s eyes magnified, and she stopped too, only without injury.
    “Well, I know where you must go now. What did you get out of that dance?”
    “A headache.”
    “I’m sorry to hear that, but you seemed to stumbled into the right type of tree, because where you are going next…”
    She paused for a minute, and then continued.
    “is the dreaded island of Nauru.”
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Speedy's Quest VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 7:32 pm

I'm a bit confused. What does the tree have to do with the island?

Also, one of the best stories I've read. Ever.
    sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 8th 2010, 8:53 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:I'm a bit confused. What does the tree have to do with the island?

Nauru is a real country. Just about all they have there are coconuts.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Speedy's Quest VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 8th 2010, 9:18 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:I'm a bit confused. What does the tree have to do with the island?

Nauru is a real country. Just about all they have there are coconuts.

Ohhh! Thanks, Sykog! I learned something new, today! :D:
    sykog
    sykog

Speedy's Quest Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 10th 2010, 7:08 pm

I probably won't be updating this for a while because I've got a bunch of homework and am busy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content