The ancient lands.

5 posters

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Imagee10

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalw11Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalg10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Zigzag10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Empty Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me

Post by XNinjaRed March 11th 2010, 11:09 am

It started a long while ago actually, and I usually ignored it, but now he's using multiple e-mails posing as people I know.
    It's really annoying. Does anyone know a way how I can get rid of this?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Blackr10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalw11Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalg10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me White10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medal13

Rep22

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Empty Re: Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me

Post by Erazor March 11th 2010, 2:25 pm

Make a new e-mail address.
    Zez
    Zez

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me VOZLn

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Blackr10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalw11Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Zigzag10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medal13

Rep24

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Empty Re: Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me

Post by Zez March 11th 2010, 6:09 pm

Are they emails like dfff124gg32gr@someweirdlink.com?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me ZtZYh

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Blackr10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalw11Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Zigzag10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me White10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medal13Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 11th 2010, 8:42 pm

As far as I know, the e-mails are being disguised as his friends' e-mails, and thus he can't tell if it's actually from them or not.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalw11Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medalg10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Zigzag10Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 12th 2010, 3:16 am

Yeah.
    Only it's pretty obvious from the mails themselves that they're not from my friends, but from the same guy.
    Plix
    Plix

Apparently someone is using fake e-mails to badmouth me VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix March 16th 2010, 11:52 pm

Open the headers on the email, find the IP address, and report him to his/her ISP.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content