Gamma The Great
Bliz
Knucklesownsyou280
sykog
Schnickelfritz
Shade
Superdoodleman
11 posters

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Anonymous

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Empty Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Post by Guest April 5th 2010, 10:13 am

Circumstances have become mildly irritating. As such, I ask this of all forum-goers who will listen:

Firstly, I ask that no one share with Bliz (AKA FlyingCupcake) any part of the story I told in the chat-box last night. She has had a slight negative effect upon the mechanization of my plans, and I do not wish for her to hear the story until her deeds have been undone by herself and herself alone.

Second, I ask for just a bit of help getting back on the chat-box, which Zezima has banned me from. Ordinarily, I would sit back and watch as he slowly cracks from a lack of affection from the one person he needs -- me -- but, I have neither the heart nor the time to do such to him. As such, I ask that all willing to do so kindly express their distaste for his decision.

You have my thanks in advance.

All information in this thread will be dodeca-redundant backed up by M.E.A.N., your friendly figureheads and only present members of the Congratulatory Clique, and reposted if this thread is deleted or otherwise rendered in a condition in which posting and/or viewing is impossible or exceptionally difficult.
    Superdoodleman

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. GOMM8

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

: Male
     Rep0

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Empty Re: Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Post by Superdoodleman April 5th 2010, 10:14 am

I'll go on YIM and bother Zezima about you being banned when he gets on.
    Shade
    Shade

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. VOZLn

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

Rep2

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Empty Re: Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Post by Shade April 5th 2010, 10:27 am

What is this topic regarding, Mly, if I may ask?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 5th 2010, 10:35 am

As Bliz will almost surely read this, I must decline to elucidate any part of the story at present. However, I will say that certain elements of the story are the reason I was banned from the chat-box.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Imagee10

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. White10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalg10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz April 5th 2010, 10:54 am

You don't have a heart at all, Mly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 5th 2010, 11:00 am

If you have any proof to support this supposition, then by all means, don't withhold it from us.
    sykog
    sykog

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Blackr10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalg10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 5th 2010, 12:37 pm

Did he give you a reason why you are banned?
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 April 5th 2010, 12:54 pm

Mly wrote:As Bliz will almost surely read this, I must decline to elucidate any part of the story at present. However, I will say that certain elements of the story are the reason I was banned from the chat-box.
    You could just PM the events to Sweet Mercy.

Zezzima wrote:You don't have a heart at all, Mly.
    Are you saying this because you're hiding behind Zez's name, and you feel that no one knows who you are otherwise, or do you actually have documented, non-doctored photos/x-rays showing that Mly, does not, in clear visibility, have a heart?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 5th 2010, 1:31 pm

@Sykog: Like I said, that story I told wasn't exactly the prettiest one. It didn't help much that most everyone (Even Zezima himself until I got to a certain part.) was screaming for more and I got caught up in the intense memory. I apologized privately to him, and here and now I would like to apologize to anyone I may have offended.

@KOY: Actually, the story's very embarrassing. I'd rather not tell it again.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Bliz April 5th 2010, 1:50 pm

I don't care about the story anymore, I don't want to read it.
    Shade
    Shade

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 5th 2010, 3:57 pm

[quote]You could just PM the events to Sweet Mercy.[quote]

That would be a very easy thing to do, Mly. Maybe you should consider it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 5th 2010, 4:17 pm

Mly wrote:...the story's very embarrassing. I'd rather not tell it again.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalg10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 5th 2010, 11:26 pm

How appropriate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 5th 2010, 11:43 pm

You may just be on to something, Gamma. This strategy seems a bit soft for a person so hardened as Zezima. Do you have any suggestions? Surely there is a way.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Bliz April 5th 2010, 11:55 pm

FlyingCupcakes laughs hysterically at Mly's poor attempts to get what he wants, when surely he has lost the game!
    sykog
    sykog

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Blackr10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalg10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 6th 2010, 12:45 am

FlyingCupcake wrote:FlyingCupcakes laughs hysterically at Mly's poor attempts to get what he wants, when surely he has lost the game!
    No. Don't even say that.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 6th 2010, 7:11 am

I'm so confused about this, but whatever. This seems like a rather tricky situation, MLY. You want us to fight for you when we don't know what we're fighting for. For all I know, you could of planned to dominate Pizza Hut with black mail. I can't support something like that coolguy
    GhostOfTSW
    GhostOfTSW

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by GhostOfTSW April 6th 2010, 2:58 pm

@Mly: Yes, my omnipitant, immortal ruler and god.

@Bliz: Mly can never play the game, for he created the game. It's a secret rule that only a few select people know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 6th 2010, 3:32 pm

@TSW: I can't really tell if you're serious about helping me or not. Amusingly put nevertheless. Also, yes I can play the game. I just always win because I'm that dudelicious.

@Nuva: Regardless of my plans, I figure everyone who's asked me for advice in the SAU thread, everyone who read that story, and a few other people owe me at least this much.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 6th 2010, 3:35 pm

Mly wrote:@TSW: I can't really tell if you're serious about helping me or not. Amusingly put nevertheless. Also, yes I can play the game. I just always win because I'm that dudelicious.

@Nuva: Regardless of my plans, I figure everyone who's asked me for advice in the SAU thread, everyone who read that story, and a few other people owe me at least this much.
    I didn't know you were that tasty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 6th 2010, 3:46 pm

Dudelicious does not mean tasty. Dudelicious is a word to describe those that reside in the highest echelons of awesomeness.

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. The_more_you_know2
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 6th 2010, 5:14 pm

Mly wrote:Dudelicious does not mean tasty. Dudelicious is a word to describe those that reside in the highest echelons of awesomeness.

I must say, that is intriguing to know.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 6th 2010, 5:35 pm

Mly wrote:Dudelicious does not mean tasty. Dudelicious is a word to describe those that reside in the highest echelons of awesomeness.

No, it means tasty.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 6th 2010, 6:37 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:

No, it means tasty.
    That's what you rugged aardvarks may think.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Blackr10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. White10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medal13Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 6th 2010, 6:47 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:

No, it means tasty.
    No thats delicious

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content