Gamma The Great
Bliz
Knucklesownsyou280
sykog
Schnickelfritz
Shade
Superdoodleman
11 posters

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Bliz
    Bliz

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Empty Re: Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Post by Bliz April 6th 2010, 7:28 pm

O RLY ANYONE?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Imagee10

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep20

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Empty Re: Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly.

Post by Nuva April 7th 2010, 7:06 am

Maybe it means manly AND delicious.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 7th 2010, 1:24 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:I thought you died alone, a long long time ago.
    Oh no, not me. I've never lost control.
    You're face
    to face
    with the man who sold the world.
    Shade
    Shade

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 VOZLn

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 7th 2010, 1:26 pm

You're face
    to face

What do you mean when you say that you "sold the world"? I

I am new to these sayings, so please forgive my ignorance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 7th 2010, 1:32 pm

It's a musical reference.
    Shade
    Shade

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Zigzag10Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 7th 2010, 2:05 pm

It's a musical reference.

Why didn't I realise this before? I'm very good at music, as you'll know if you've seen my piano videos on Youtube.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 April 7th 2010, 2:35 pm

Mly wrote:
    You're face
    to face
    Honestly, I just thought of that one song Nirvana performed on their MTV Unplugged special , but I'm not sure if that's what you were going for.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medalw11Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 7th 2010, 3:20 pm

Oh lord, your story. I think I would understand why you got banned.

But anyway, I'm pretty sure I saw Zez unban you from the box yesterday, if I'm not going insane, which I don't think I am....
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 7th 2010, 3:52 pm

if I'm not going insane, which I don't think I am....

I don't think you're going insane, Sony.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 7th 2010, 4:34 pm

I think he is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 7th 2010, 6:10 pm

@KOY: That's the right one, though I'm fairly certain it's not the original. The original was by Bowie, as I recall.

@PS2: You're right. But everyone's a little nuts. Embrace your psychosis.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 7th 2010, 8:57 pm

Am I right too, since you're handing rights out?
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 8th 2010, 6:38 am

nuva500 wrote:Am I right too, since you're handing rights out?

That depends what your point is, Nuva.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 8th 2010, 6:53 am

I don't need a point, my silly pineapple.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 8th 2010, 7:14 am

nuva500 wrote:I don't need a point, my silly pineapple.

Then you're probably right.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 8th 2010, 4:23 pm

Awesome. Can I be left next time?
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 9th 2010, 8:38 am

nuva500 wrote:Awesome. Can I be left next time?

Yes, you can, Nuva. You are quite amusing.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 9th 2010, 6:49 pm

Only quite? Darn, I'm not trying hard enough then. My deepest apologies.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 10th 2010, 1:55 am

nuva500 wrote:Only quite? Darn, I'm not trying hard enough then. My deepest apologies.

No need to apologise, Nuva. It comes to all of us naturally.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 10th 2010, 11:44 pm

Like gas and the odd habit of feeling pain when skin is ruptured?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 11th 2010, 8:34 am

...........Sort of.....I guess.....
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 11th 2010, 8:36 am

nuva500 wrote:Like gas and the odd habit of feeling pain when skin is ruptured?

Well, I feel pain more than other people when my skin is ruptured.
    Superdoodleman

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 GOMM8

Two small requests of the forum-goers from Mly. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 11th 2010, 10:07 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:

And I feel nothing.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 11th 2010, 10:14 am

Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

And I feel nothing.

That's simply extraordinary, Joe.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 11th 2010, 12:01 pm

I know. I didn't even know nothing felt like anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content