The ancient lands.

3 posters

Return Of The Black Ghost

Shadow122
    Shadow122

Return Of The Black Ghost VOZLn

Return Of The Black Ghost Medalw11Return Of The Black Ghost White10Return Of The Black Ghost Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

Return Of The Black Ghost Empty Return Of The Black Ghost

Post by Shadow122 April 8th 2010, 1:12 pm

Prologue:

Wow its been forever since i've last seen these fourms. And when I finally return they've seemed to grow in prosper in an amazing way. I'm sad to say I've only seen two old friends who were in the CB, but no matter its still great to be back. In this story I will tell everyone what has happened to me with college and the army and try to update it as much as possible, but with a load of crap pileling down on me its going to be really hard to keep up. I am also doing this in 3rd person under my alias Jake and sometimes my user name Shadow122. So bare with me folks and let me share my trials and tribulations up to the time and left you and this impecible point in my life.

Chapter One
    Jail

Hell. Hell is the one word Jake could only think about. How he let his life fall into the hands of darkness. After a lifetime doing right this one day could bring wrong. It already has. As Jake was being transported from his small town in Brooklyn to a nearby military reserve, the stench of sweat and blood stained the air as his nostrils flared at the very fragrance. He was bound in cuffs. Swells and cuts formed as a permanent reminder of the night before. His eyes flickered in remembrance as he recalled the events.

Darkness was replaced by flame. Dead bodies littered the ground as his apartment burned down. Dust and rocks flew into the air and so did the limbs of those who were close by the explosion. Jakes face was stained with tears and blood. He gripped the Desert Eagle magnum in his hand tightly. He couldn't hear his friend calling his name. A grenade landed next to him and reality closed in.

Jake quickly looked up in enough time to see a soldier about to stab him in the neck with a Bowie knife. He did a swift kick to the stomach and launched the soldier a few feet away. He then fired 5 rapid shots into the soldier’s body which fell to the ground in a crumpled heap.

"JAKE LETS MOVE" cried John, his best friend/brother.

Jake looked back and started running. The whole fight he just had distracted him enough for the grenade to explode. Jake was hurtling through the air. As he landed everything went black. Silently, like the moon in the pale dark sky, light started fading in. His unconscious state was soon recognized as being bounded in cuffs in a military transport. Jake turned his head to see John bleeding endlessly from a bullet wound to the head.

"Military bastards" breathed someone to his other side.
    "This was your friend I suppose?" asked a middle-aged man in about his 30's. He had a big gruffy beard and a bald head. His eyes were green, but looked grey. He was wearing a tank-top and baggy jean.

"Yes...He was my brother..." replied Jake sad.

"Don't feel down...You'll soon enough get your revenge" said the man. "By the way my name is Greg. Nice to meet you...Uhhhh..."

"Jake"

"Ah. Nice to meet you Jake." After their little conversation the transport shook violently. Then Greg started laughing. "Here comes you chance for revenge!"

Then the transport flipped....
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Return Of The Black Ghost Medalw11Return Of The Black Ghost Medalg10Return Of The Black Ghost Medal13Return Of The Black Ghost 2hygec

Rep3

Return Of The Black Ghost Empty Re: Return Of The Black Ghost

Post by TheShadowWalker April 8th 2010, 4:28 pm

Hmm... I think I like this.

Continue.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Return Of The Black Ghost Medalw11Return Of The Black Ghost Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 8th 2010, 5:05 pm

Quite well done. Pulse pounding action in the first chapter. Nice.

Also, nice to meet ya!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content