The ancient lands.

5 posters

The RP Brainstorming Thread

Auflodern
    Auflodern

The RP Brainstorming Thread VOZLn

The RP Brainstorming Thread Medalw11The RP Brainstorming Thread Zigzag10The RP Brainstorming Thread White10The RP Brainstorming Thread Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

The RP Brainstorming Thread Empty The RP Brainstorming Thread

Post by Auflodern April 13th 2010, 7:50 pm

This is more or less a thread where members can brainstorm ideas for new RP's. Members are of course free to help each other and decide on anything. This is a free discussion, anything goes, unless they go against the forum law.

---------------------------

Now here is a tale from The Forgotten Realms. You come from the port town of Easthaven. As you finally get down on your luck you set out across the Realms to find your fortune. On your travels you will go to Kuldahar, Baldur's Gate, the Sunset Mountains and many other towns to fight the forces of evil and forge your fame and fortune!

so what do you guys think of THAT summary!
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

The RP Brainstorming Thread Medalw11The RP Brainstorming Thread White10The RP Brainstorming Thread Medal13

Rep1

The RP Brainstorming Thread Empty Re: The RP Brainstorming Thread

Post by Shadow122 April 14th 2010, 10:12 pm

Pretty nice. I like the summary and this idea. I'm trying to think of a grea MW2 styled RP, but don't know what I should go with.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The RP Brainstorming Thread Medalw11The RP Brainstorming Thread Zigzag10The RP Brainstorming Thread White10The RP Brainstorming Thread Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 16th 2010, 1:43 pm

if pandemic studios forums were still open then i would link you there for ideas.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The RP Brainstorming Thread Medalw11The RP Brainstorming Thread Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 20th 2010, 4:33 pm

This sounds like a really cool topic, Soldier! Would you be able to find the ideas, though, if you wanted to look back? It would be easy now, but it'd probably be hard to do so if this place gets loaded with posts.
    Zez
    Zez

The RP Brainstorming Thread Blackr10The RP Brainstorming Thread Medalw11The RP Brainstorming Thread Zigzag10The RP Brainstorming Thread Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 21st 2012, 9:26 pm

This might be the one last hope of me ever joining an RP ever again, so if any of you want to see me goof around in that manner again this is your last chance.

Anyone have any ideas for a decent RP? The last one I was in was the Hushimo origin backstory.
    Dilan101
    Dilan101

The RP Brainstorming Thread WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Dilan101 September 13th 2012, 11:25 pm

Well normally back on deviantart I'd mostly do rps with original characters with original plots, story elements, etc. Though they normally revolved modern/medieval magic and science. I'll be back on tomorrow with an actual idea since its pretty late while Im posting this, but if any of you guys who'd be willing to rp with me had any OC's that you'd like to tell me about I could think of something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content