The ancient lands.

2 posters

Random stories.

TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Random stories. VOZLn

Random stories. Medalw11Random stories. Medalg10Random stories. Medal13Random stories. 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

Random stories. Empty Random stories.

Post by TheShadowWalker April 28th 2010, 2:00 pm

OK, so this will be my brainstorming forum...
    These stories might become violent and disturbed at times, but this is a way to convey good ideas at the time. They might become their own stories.
    OK, so, first up:

[b]Brain Cell[/c]
    1:

The silence fills this room. The white of the furniture blinds me. This corner is my home.
    The voices fill my head. Darkness brings life to my eyes. This room is my hell.
    Sure, they're contradictions. But, being here for God knows how long has made a logical man out of me. My brain has become a computer, filling in the holes of the education I never cared about, correcting I thought wrongly of, and keeping my head dust-free.
    The ears, though, have become an infestation, an infection, if you will, a menace to my society. The voices come in every direction, telling me all of my fears coming true: "Everything can go wrong."; "I was never loved."; "I am decaying in a plastic body."
    And I know they're wrong.
    And to think I used to listen to them.

Sure, they're ignored now. But, they are a virus to my computer: Sowing seeds in hidden folders that I cannot see and explode to try and crash the host. It's an ongoing battle I maintain.
    But, one was close to fully shutting me down.
    I followed it's voice of false reason.
    I thought I could change what it said by what it told me to do right.
    But, I'm finally safe in here. I'm relevant in this society of mine.
    You will never get to me in here.
    They
    have told me that. But the voices say otherwise. The voices claim it's a mental cell they locked me up in. I woke up in it when I finally opened my eyes. But, they were quickly shut closed. They locked the door and threw away the key. They have forgotten about me except for facilities and two meals a day. Sure, it's my only contact to life.
    But it's still like they forgot about me.
    But, your still another voice. Curious, I will give to you. It's like this is a job for you. But, you are still one of them. So, if you mind, please go away from me.
    Shade
    Shade

Random stories. VOZLn

Random stories. Medalw11Random stories. Zigzag10Random stories. Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Random stories. Empty Re: Random stories.

Post by Shade April 30th 2010, 4:34 pm

That's really good, TSW! Congratulations!