Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Silver or Bieber 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Silver or Bieber Empty Silver or Bieber

Post by Desertbabe May 24th 2010, 7:49 pm

Part One:

It starts on an bright afternoon. Silver was running up the hill in a hurry. The expression on his face said it all as he was frantically trying to sprint to where ever he needed to go. As the dust cleared, the clicking of heels quickly sounded up that same hill. As the sound got louder, the sound of panting came about. As she got to the top of the hill, Blaze was almost crying.

"Silver! Wait!!" she pleaded as she ran after him.

After Blaze has caught her breath, she resumed to run after the silver hedgehog. But when he was no longer in her sight, she collapsed in front of a palm tree. The feline admits that she has gotten better at running without her use of flames, but she can never succeed in catching Silver; hence his speed and telekinesis always got the better of her.

"I'll catch you Silver! I know I will! You'll see!" Blaze said to herself.

In anger and hurt, she pounded the ground with her fists and cried.

"Silver!!!!" she yelled as she continued her temper tantrum.

Blaze often wonders why Silver runs from her; despite him knowing that she is emotionally dependent on him. She knows that he has a girlfriend but it doesn't really stop the young cat from chasing the silver hedgehog.

"Wait.. what am I doing?" she thought to herself as she realized that she was throwing a tantrum.

Blaze got up from the ground and brushed off her clothes.

"I will catch you Silver! Get ready!" she said as she started to run into the afternoon.

As she stopped, she arrived at another park. Blaze scanned the park with her "Silver radar" but had no luck. However, that didn't stop her from trying to achieve her goal. She looked deeper into the woods and she spotted the figure of a young hedgehog by the willows. Her eyes widened as she got excited.

"Silver!" she yelled.

Blaze ran toward the hedgehog and as she got closer; she called out to him.

"Now I got you Silver!!"

GLOMP!

The hedgehog was very shocked and scared as he called out for help. When he found the feline hugging on him; it eased his fears somewhat.

"Yo.. I'm not 'Silver'..." said the hedgehog.

Blaze looked up to realize that the hedgehog she glomped was not Silver. He was a hip, young teen hedgehog with flowy hair. She thought he was cute, however, she wanted Silver.

"Hey!! You're not Silver!" Blaze yelled as she quickly backed away.

"Yeah... we can already establish that, little girl" the young teen said sarcastically.

Not amused by his comment; Blaze takes her blowtorch and points it at the kid.

"Woah, woah! Take it easy there! I'm sorry about that" he yelled.

"So, who's this Silver you're seeking? You want to help you look for him?"

Blaze was staring at the young boy. In her mind, she recognized him from one of her magazines but he didn't ring a bell. She quickly snapped out of it when he asked if he can help her look for Silver.

"NO! I can find him myself! He's *MY* Silver!!" she snapped.

"Come on... I know you need help" the boy reasoned.

"Anyway, my name's Justin. What's your name?"

It donged on Blaze for a minute. She finally realized who this guy actually was.

"Justin... Beiber???!!!!!" she asked.

"Ye..."

GLOMP!

"OH EM GEEE! JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!" Blaze squealed as she hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, for some reason, I got lost.." Justin explained.

"Okay!!! If you help me find Silver... I'll help you find your way back to where ever!" she jumped.

"By the way, my name's Blaze. I'm a princess. It's very nice to meet you!!"

She took the pop star's hand and she ran with him into the afternoon.
    Hemlock
    Hemlock

Silver or Bieber 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

Silver or Bieber Empty Re: Silver or Bieber

Post by Hemlock May 26th 2010, 4:47 pm

*nukes Justin Bieber* I always win. *appears in front of blaze*
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Silver or Bieber Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by ActivistZero May 27th 2010, 6:18 pm

*witnesses from distance*
    *whistles*
    *backs away slowly*
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Silver or Bieber VOZLn

Silver or Bieber Medalw11Silver or Bieber Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo June 6th 2010, 6:12 pm

OH CRAPSHIT

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER

gay gay gay gay

This is one scary story.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Silver or Bieber Imagee10

Silver or Bieber White10Silver or Bieber Medalg10Silver or Bieber Medal13Silver or Bieber Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 9th 2010, 11:00 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:OH CRAPSHIT

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER

gay gay gay gay

This is one scary story.
    Your mother would be disappointed in such a young child as yourself using language like that. tsk, tsk, tsk.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Silver or Bieber VOZLn

Silver or Bieber Medalw11Silver or Bieber Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo June 10th 2010, 12:49 am

Um.....
    Hemlock
    Hemlock

Silver or Bieber 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hemlock June 12th 2010, 9:50 pm

*nukes Justin Bieber again* ^____^
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

Silver or Bieber GOMM8

Silver or Bieber Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 5th 2010, 8:45 pm

I'm lol'ing
    Shade
    Shade

Silver or Bieber VOZLn

Silver or Bieber Medalw11Silver or Bieber Zigzag10Silver or Bieber Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 6th 2010, 7:28 am

*Nukes Justin Bieber before Hemlock can do so*

There, Hemlock, I got him for you.
    Desertbabe
    Desertbabe

Silver or Bieber 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Desertbabe July 6th 2010, 11:41 pm

As they went to the city; Blaze looked all around her while Justin was following her.

"I sense Silver's presence here..." she said.

Justin was thinking to himself "what am I doing here? With this.. stupid girl?"

While walking; the young teen found a way to lose Blaze and he slipped into a corner street. Unaware that the pop star is no longer with her... Blaze continued her search for Silver. As her search continued, she felt someone walk right into her from her right side.

"Hey!!!! What's the big idea?!!" she yelled.

She spotted a pink hedgehog, on her side, trying to get up from the floor. But it wasn't just any pink hedgehog. It was her friend, Amy Rose. Well... sorta.

"Hey, why are you being so mean Miss Princess Blaze? I didn't see you.." Amy said teary eyed.

"Well, then, watch where you are going!" Blaze said. "And another thing, please don't call me "miss".. just 'Blaze' would be fine"

"Hmm... I see that you're looking for Silver, right?" the pink hedgehog asked.

"None of your business, girl. You don't need to know!" the feline snapped.

Amy thought to herself "yep... that's Blaze for you".

Personally, Amy doesn't really like Blaze because of her rudeness and personality switching. She knew that the real Blaze was right in front of her eyes, however, she doesn't act this way around Silver.

"So... I saw that you had Justin Bieber follow you. I like that dude! It's the hair that makes me go crazy. It's so... brown and flowy" Amy said excitedly.

Blaze turned around and to her surprise, the pop star was no where to be found. She quickly turned in rage as her flames engulfed her body. Amy Rose backed off from Blaze; scared for her life.

"Blaze, it's okay. Please turn off your flames" Amy said sympathetically.

Blaze quickly turned off her flames as she stood there in embarrassment. She has never used her flames in front of anyone, other than Silver. She was more surprised that Amy was not laughing at her; but looked rather sad that she was upset.

"Sorry you had to see that" she said. "I just need to see Silver. You can help me if you want..."

As the feline started to walk away; the pink hedgehog followed right behind her. The girls looked high and low but they couldn't find the silver hedgehog. Blaze was getting a bit flustered as she sat on the sidewalk.

"This is getting hopeless... I'll might as just give up on love. I showed that boy that I was the only girl for him but he just loves... that jewel thief. I'll never have him.." Blaze sighed.

"Awwwe Blaze, it's okay. You just need help, that's all..." Amy said.

"How? Where could I get help?" Blaze asked.

*To be continued under a different title*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content