Eivana
7 posters

Shady Character Skulking About...

Eivana
    Eivana

Shady Character Skulking About... WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Shady Character Skulking About... Empty Shady Character Skulking About...

Post by Eivana May 26th 2010, 9:13 pm

Hello. My name is Eivana, and I am one of Chipaholics very best friends. He is the one who invited me here. I am a Sonic fan, have been for many years of my life, since back in the 1990's... My favorite character is Shadow, and second is Void. I wish Void would come back, but I doubt he ever will. My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2, but I don't like any of the Sonic games after that. To me, they've all lost their originality and went downhill. I was really shocked when they had the audacity to bring Shadow back to life and ruin the perfect ending of Sonic Adventure 2 (you're talking to a girl who hates happy endings as much as Satan hates God) and then go about and change his personality completely and make him forget all that he was in Sonic Adventure 2.

But enough ranting. I do that on Sonic forums oddly enough. I think it's just where I want to complain about where the games have been going recently I get ahead of myself. I am a pretty nice person, can be a little quick tempered, but I am easy to get along with as long as no one starts on me. I love to debate, so you'll be seeing a lot of that, and I love to talk. Given the chance, I'll talk your ear off. So if you want to be friends, just say so.

Thank you!
    Chipaholic
    Chipaholic

: Male
     Rep0

Shady Character Skulking About... Empty Re: Shady Character Skulking About...

Post by Chipaholic May 26th 2010, 9:26 pm

Rawr! :faic:

Yeah ^^ glad to see ya again in a forum contest ever since that other forum those long years ago x3 Don't mind the Chip thing... I ish silly Cookie
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Shady Character Skulking About... VOZLn

Shady Character Skulking About... Medalw11Shady Character Skulking About... Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 26th 2010, 9:26 pm

Nice to meet you, Eivana! I hope you enjoy your stay!

-Oh, and what do you think about Sonic 4: Episode 1, then?
    Eivana
    Eivana

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Eivana May 26th 2010, 9:29 pm

Timonaholic - Hah, it's good to be on Sonic Forums together again. An interest we share in common and will keep comign back to every day, haha. Let's hope this time it's a little more peaceful than what it used to be. xD And it's fine. You love Chip the way I do the original Shadow!

SonicFanPS2 - Ever since they brought Shadow back in the series, I really haven't been looking forward very much to the new Sonic games. They ruined the whole franchise for me because they ruined my favorite character. Sonic 4 would have been much more exciting for me if I felt that there was going to be much more in store in the future. But they have been running out of ideas and it's just not fun anymore for me.
    Chipaholic
    Chipaholic

Rep0

Post by Chipaholic May 26th 2010, 9:42 pm

Should be great fun <3 Much huggies!
    Jmh
    Jmh

Shady Character Skulking About... Imagee10

Shady Character Skulking About... Medalw11Shady Character Skulking About... White10Shady Character Skulking About... Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 27th 2010, 3:09 pm

Welcome!
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Shady Character Skulking About... 56qtD

Shady Character Skulking About... Medalw11Shady Character Skulking About... Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 2nd 2010, 3:33 am

Hello Eivana, and welcome to the forums! I hope you and your friend have fun here at TSC, and maybe make some other forum friends.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Shady Character Skulking About... VOZLn

Shady Character Skulking About... Medalw11Shady Character Skulking About... Medalg10Shady Character Skulking About... Zigzag10Shady Character Skulking About... Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great June 4th 2010, 11:56 pm

You make yourself sound like a troll.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Shady Character Skulking About... Imagee10

Shady Character Skulking About... Blackr10Shady Character Skulking About... Medalw11Shady Character Skulking About... Zigzag10Shady Character Skulking About... White10Shady Character Skulking About... Medal13Shady Character Skulking About... Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 4th 2010, 11:57 pm

Too long ;didn't give a f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content