Army
Yioibon
6 posters

Download section?

Yioibon
    Yioibon

: Male
     Rep3

Download section? Empty Download section?

Post by Yioibon July 13th 2010, 1:32 am

Would it be possible to put in a download section where movies , pics,and other stuff can be shared. It would gain a much more solid fanbase at this site, negas.
    Army
    Army

Download section? VOZLn

Download section? Blackr10Download section? Medalw11Download section? Medalg10Download section? Zigzag10Download section? Medal13Download section? Rainbo10

Rep2

Download section? Empty Re: Download section?

Post by Army July 13th 2010, 1:35 am

Isn't downloading Movies illegal? Anyways, if we get it, I'd so avoid it, like, up to the point where I'd ignore it, don't want anymore viruses on my computer.
    Plix
    Plix

Download section? VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix July 13th 2010, 2:56 am

Sonic media is one thing, but we are not going to approve of illegal downloading of current movies and such. There's other places to go do that stuff.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Download section? Imagee10

Download section? Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy July 13th 2010, 5:45 am

If this were to be applied, TSC would shut down in less than a month's time afterwards....
    It's illegal.
    Shade
    Shade

Download section? VOZLn

Download section? Medalw11Download section? Zigzag10Download section? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 13th 2010, 7:44 am

I don't approve of this download section if it is illegal. If it is illegal, we run the risk of forever having to hide our activities from Forumotion, and hoping nobody reports us to Forumotion.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Rep9

Post by karkooshy July 13th 2010, 10:24 am

You can't hide your activities from forumotion xD
    They have 'Online Guardian' (a virtual security organization affiliated with FM) that skim over all FM sites and provides FM with monthly updates. If you were reported, you'd get deleted instantly, if not, Online Guardian will get you in a months time or less.
    Zez
    Zez

Download section? VOZLn

Download section? Blackr10Download section? Medalw11Download section? Zigzag10Download section? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 13th 2010, 12:56 pm

That's already being done, people share pictures in All About You, music and movies are shared in Entertainment, unless you mean full-blown, exclusive, full-length movies to be actually downloaded, I wouldn't use that as an advertising point. You can still do that with Hulu anyway, so I don't see the big deal on the one hand, but on the other, let's not just scream it out.
    Shade
    Shade

Download section? VOZLn

Download section? Medalw11Download section? Zigzag10Download section? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 13th 2010, 1:43 pm

Zez wrote:That's already being done, people share pictures in All About You, music and movies are shared in Entertainment, unless you mean full-blown, exclusive, full-length movies to be actually downloaded, I wouldn't use that as an advertising point. You can still do that with Hulu anyway, so I don't see the big deal on the one hand, but on the other, let's not just scream it out.

You're right, I guess. I think it just might be possible to do this, although we will have to be very careful about it.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Rep9

Post by karkooshy July 13th 2010, 4:43 pm

It's against forumotion Term of Use.
    plus copyright infringement is one of those things you check when you are "reporting an abuse"
    The admin, if located, could also be fined an in some cases sent to prison xP
    New European laws are going against piracy and are blocking individual's net access if caught uploading such material.
    So I don't think this is possible.
    Plix
    Plix

Download section? VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix July 13th 2010, 5:48 pm

On that note...*locks*