The ancient lands.

2 posters

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise

Erazor
    Erazor

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Imagee10

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Blackr10No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medalw11No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medalg10No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise White10No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Empty No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise

Post by Erazor November 10th 2010, 11:26 pm

So the HD remake of No More Heroes actually is getting a western release, but only on PS3. Why? So they can implement their retarded motion controls. Still, this is good news for anyone who hasn't bothered to import the Japanese version. And now I feel like an idiot for doing so. Still, I'm buying it. I'm just so sick of all this damn Japanese text.

It's actually being published by Konami because Ubisoft refused to publish the new version (hence why I imported it). Apparently Ubisoft has an aversion to making oodles and oodles of money.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/nomoreheroeseiyuutachinorakuen/news.html?sid=6283034&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures%3Btitle%3B1

By the way, this is footage of the 360 version. That's why there's blood in it. Let's just hope the western version doesn't get censored (yeah, good luck with that Australia).
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise VOZLn

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medalw11No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medal13

Rep11

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Empty Re: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise

Post by Chaos_Overlord November 11th 2010, 8:17 am

If they can put blood in the original Wii version, then Im sure it should be fine.
    Erazor
    Erazor

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Imagee10

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Blackr10No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medalw11No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medalg10No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise White10No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 11th 2010, 12:59 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:If they can put blood in the original Wii version, then Im sure it should be fine.
    I'm just concerned since the Japanese version was censored, and they were A-okay with rape simulations up until last year. Then again, it's easier on the processor.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise VOZLn

No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medalw11No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord November 11th 2010, 1:02 pm

...really? That's... wow. Okay, maybe not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content