Chaotix Manix

The Hunt for the Heroes WFmvl

The Hunt for the Heroes White10

: Male
     Rep0

The Hunt for the Heroes Empty The Hunt for the Heroes

Post by Chaotix Manix February 18th 2009, 11:11 pm

---SPECIAL NOTICE---

I attempted to do this on SEGA, but it just got too slow. Therefore, I am going to retry it here.

---RULES---

1. Follow all basic roleplay rules
    2. Please ask to join.

---PLOT---

Around the world anybody who was with Sonic, including Sonic himself, during the 'Metal Overlord' event has received a strange, brown, unpaid cardboard box with only the name(s) of who it was for. In Mystic Ruins, Sonic and Tails got the package; on Angel Island, Knuckles, the Master Emerald protector himself, also got the package; in an empty field, Shadow got the package while Rouge, hunting the leftovers of Death Ruins, also found the package; in the nearly ruined Lave Base a Eggman-seeking Omega got a box; and Amy, Cream, and Big as well as Espio, Charmy, and Vector at their places as well. Even though none of the people opened the boxes, they all exploded and showered the Heroes with something that forced them to become knocked out, even Omega, and once they awakened, they found themselves sealed up inside of separate, seemingly door less, rooms, with the only a metallic voice talking to them and small amounts of food coming from the ceilings. A few days latter, everyone started to receive a letter reading, "To the friends of the Heroes:

I have all twelve of them, and if you want the back you'll have to play a little game. If you wish to accept, go to a building on Earth where it's hard to decide if you're upside-down or right-side up tomorrow, and find your first clue to where they are.

Good Luck,"
      but the letter was typed up and unsigned, making it hard to figure out who sent it.

---PEOPLE JOINED---

Requirements to Start
    1. 8 or more OCs
      CURRENT NUMBER: 7
    2. 12 or more FCs
      CURRENT NUMBER: 5

Official Characters
    1. Sonic =
    2. Tails =
    3. Knuckles =
    4. Shadow =
    5. Rouge =
    6. Omega =
    7. Amy =
    8. Cream/Cheese/Chocola =
    9. Big =
    10. Espio = sonicfan_2661
    11. Charmy = sonicfan_2661
    12. Vector = sonicfan_2661
    13. ??? = sonicfan_2661

Fan Characters
    1. Ray/Matt = sonicfan_2661
    2. Prowler = sonicfan_2661
    3. Danny = sonicfan_2661
    4. Shara = sonicfan_2661
    5. Matthew = sonicfan_2661
    6. Vires = I AM SILVER
    7. Onles = I AM SILVER
    8. Charlene = I AM SILVER

Last edited by Chaotix Manix on February 18th 2009, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    I AM SILVER
    I AM SILVER

The Hunt for the Heroes WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

The Hunt for the Heroes Empty Re: The Hunt for the Heroes

Post by I AM SILVER February 18th 2009, 11:27 pm

You know my three.