Phantom
Shade
Plix
15 posters

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary

Shade
    Shade

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 VOZLn

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Medalw113 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Zigzag103 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 6:58 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Suspicious Bush wrote:Go play freakin' Mario, then.
    Super racer Z has an excellent point! I played Sonic for fun, not for speed.

You mean me? Mario's even worse than Sonic. If you see me lightly bash Sonic, don't get me started on Mario's money-making repetitiveness.

I want Sonic to be good. If I were running Sonic Team, things would be a lot better. since Yuji Naka left, the Sonic that once was is now gone. I am one of those who long to bring back the glory days.

Don't worry, the glory days will definitely come back.

I mean... they have to, right?
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep7

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 22nd 2011, 11:04 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Super racer Z has an excellent point! I played Sonic for fun, not for speed.

You mean me? Mario's even worse than Sonic. If you see me lightly bash Sonic, don't get me started on Mario's money-making repetitiveness.

I want Sonic to be good. If I were running Sonic Team, things would be a lot better. since Yuji Naka left, the Sonic that once was is now gone. I am one of those who long to bring back the glory days.

I sure hope so.
    Shade
    Shade

3 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Medalw113 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Zigzag103 Sonic titles to celebrate 20th anniversary - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 11:15 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

I sure hope so.

Yeah, So do I.

I'm sure SEGA will come back to their wits someday.
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle January 22nd 2011, 11:56 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

I sure hope so.
    nope.avi

They're just going to do what keeps making money, and there's more kids who play sonic than freaky, complaining people in their late teens.
    I'm not sure, but 80% of kids I know would never play anything 2D.

Then again, only a few of them would play anything that's not called call of duty or halo.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 6:03 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

I sure hope so.
    nope.avi

They're just going to do what keeps making money, and there's more kids who play sonic than freaky, complaining people in their late teens.

Then again, only a few of them would play anything that's not called call of duty or halo.

Yeah.

Maybe they should put PG-10 or PG-11 ratings on Sonic games, huh?
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 22nd 2011, 8:22 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

I sure hope so.
    nope.avi

I completely agree here. It's sad that the gaming world has reverted to constant violent games. When I was a kid, videogames were actually fun. Now it's just guns, guns, guns (and maybe some lame racing).

And Sonic has changed for the worse, but at least it's still better than a lot of other games. That much I can confirm.

It's not about 2D, I prefer 3D, but even 3D Sonic has lost its touch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content