The ancient lands.

2 posters

Pokemon Orange

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Pokemon Orange ZtZYh

Pokemon Orange Blackr10Pokemon Orange Medalw11Pokemon Orange Zigzag10Pokemon Orange White10Pokemon Orange Medal13Pokemon Orange 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Pokemon Orange Empty Pokemon Orange

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 1st 2011, 5:24 am

Well, I've been debating over whether or not to make a Pokemon fanfiction, and I figure I'll give it a shot.

This story uses the Orange Archipelago from the anime and throws it to the games. So while there will be elements from the show, this is in the game universe and thus I'll be making changes and stuff.

I'm hoping people will like it, and if so, I'll pursue it like crazy. If not, well, we'll see then. But enough of this intro, enjoy the story!
    -
    Another day slowly rolled by on the expansive Tangelo Island. Tangelo was famous for featuring a massive theme park, something they bragged as the first Pokemon theme park. Many only put it as a result of tourism, but the Tangelo Island Chamber of Commerce feels the other regions are just jealous.

In any case, Orange and his family had spent many years living on the island, so they had gotten used to the downright fanatical tourists. Orange loved to visit the park because he so loved Pokemon, but his parents would never get him one, thinking he wasn’t ready for the responsibility. However, as he got into his teenage years, the argument weakened. Plus, the legendary stories of young children becoming champions really didn’t help them at all. So finally, Orange’s parents gave in and his dad promised he’d travel to get him an amazing Pokemon.

He never returned.

The days passed as they worried. His phone never picked up, and his family continued to worry. The mother tried her best to hide her tears, but Orange could easily tell. When he and his friends went to travel to the park, he was too depressed, and the Pokemon only reminded him that it was his request that caused them such worry. He left his friends and walked from the park, trying to fight the pain, when he heard commotion coming from the trees beside the park entrance. He looked just in time to see three black clothed figures dashing into the forest.

He couldn’t be sure, but he though they looked like uniforms. And if they were, then that could mean that something bad may be going on. After all, figures in black clothes running to hide is always suspicious. Keep his phone by his side, he ran in to discover the truth. It didn’t take too long to find the answer.

Inside was a small clearing with five people: the three, another, a female wearing the same black outfit, and a purple-haired woman in a lab coat being held in a bear hug. “Alright, Ivy, give it up. We know you know where the ball is, and we want it!” said the man on the left.

“Forget it, I told you she won’t talk when I called you. Just help me get her to the boat and we’ll have the admins deal with her,” the black clothed woman said.

“Fine, fine,” he retorted. The three moved towards the purple-haired woman, and Orange decided to take a picture with his . But his plan backfired when he realized he forgot to turn the sound off!

“What in the,” the center man said as they turned around. The five adults all saw this kid, and they knew he was bad news.

“Get that kid!” the villainous woman shouted. They all walked around and attempted to surround the boy. He didn’t know what to do, so Ivy helped him decide.

“Boy! Look in my suitcase! Use one of the Pokemon in there!” Orange saw her nod her head to a bush on his right, and he jumped for the briefcase before the men who could catch him. He opened it and saw four Pokéballs inside.
    Shade
    Shade

Pokemon Orange VOZLn

Pokemon Orange Medalw11Pokemon Orange Zigzag10Pokemon Orange Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Pokemon Orange Empty Re: Pokemon Orange

Post by Shade January 23rd 2011, 12:44 pm

Good work TFF.

You should make more of these. And there's good pokemon in this