The ancient lands.

3 posters

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff.

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. ZtZYh

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Blackr10Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Medalw11Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Zigzag10Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. White10Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Medal13Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Empty Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff.

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 11th 2011, 5:22 pm

So, since I'm back in power, I'm willing to point this site back into priority zone, along with The Sonic Station. As such, I've updated most of TSCollection. Now only Sonic Supreme and Sykog's Quote of the Week are left to update. I'd suggest using the Reimagined them to get the best results.

Furthermore, if anyone would like to be a part of TSCollection, you can apply with us here and we'll take your application and works into consideration.

Next, some people have become fearful of activity. And yes, activity has gone down. This has multiple reasons, but regardless, it would be wise to do what's good for the forum. As you may have noticed, several changes have been made, but this won't be the end of them. There are more planned, such as advertisements, affiliations, graphics, contests, and rewards.

But in addition, we'd like to see what members would like. After all, we're a community, and thus we take in what people say. So if you have an idea to improve the site, feel free to respond.

Sincerely,

Lan Prower Kopaka
    Eileanach
    Eileanach

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Empty Re: Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff.

Post by Eileanach February 12th 2011, 8:04 am

If I may add a small suggestion, I'd like some more skins to choose between and maybe not have the "banner" for the forum so huge you need to scroll down a bit before reaching the content, it's a little off-putting.

Generally though this place seems pretty awesome but it is lacking in skins and maybe even some more emoticons/smilies would be nice too?
    Doodle
    Doodle

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Kz2PK

Rep5

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Empty Re: Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff.

Post by Doodle February 12th 2011, 11:30 am

The skin could be a little more imaginative as well. It's hopelessly, utterly generic.
    Eileanach
    Eileanach

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Eileanach February 12th 2011, 1:55 pm

Being a newbie I did not want to sound rude or obnoxious saying something like that but you are right Suspicious Bush it is a little generic.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. ZtZYh

Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Blackr10Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Medalw11Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Zigzag10Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. White10Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. Medal13Stuff happened. And stuff. And boy was it ruff. 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 12th 2011, 2:18 pm

Very understandable, Eileanach. We'll work on the themes once we can, but thank you for the criticism, I'll be sure to reference it when we get access to the controls.

As for the emoticons, I agree wholeheartedly. The original idea was to have them all follow a similar style, but I don't think there's much more we'll get out of it. So, I'll look through my archives and the net and upload some. With that said, does anyone here have emotions they'd like conveyed into smily form?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content