The ancient lands.

2 posters

Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea

Poll

Should Sega Relese a Collection With Other

[ 0 ]
    Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_le110%Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_le110%Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_le1133%Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_ri11 [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_le1167%Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Bar_ri11 [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Empty Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea

Post by The Blue Blur March 19th 2011, 6:53 pm

i Think i Got a Point Wink also the scrren isnt fitting on my computer screen

Last edited by The Blue Blur on March 19th 2011, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something)
    T-Man
    T-Man

Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea Empty Re: Hey What Do You People Think Of This Idea

Post by T-Man March 20th 2011, 3:54 am

I pick the last option.