The ancient lands.

3 posters

Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly Empty Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 1:44 pm

*sips tea*

There, tea time's over. *smashes the table with a fancy tea set on it into oblivion with a sledgegavel* Now then, I'm bored out of my mind and have no one to troll. So then, kiddies, tell me who you'd like to see have the piss annoyed out of 'em. No one on this site, please. The admins tend to get a bad case of mad when I troll someone here, and I'd like to stay this time. Someone needs to watch over y'all, after all.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly Imagee10

Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly Medalg10

: Male
     Rep9

Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly Empty Re: Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly

Post by karkooshy August 2nd 2011, 1:49 pm

I doubt making TSC a troll base for external forum attacks would serve the site's reputation.... or make the admins here any happier xP
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly Empty Re: Tea Time & Troll Time Target Suggestion w/ Mly

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 1:56 pm

Eh. They didn't mind at the last site I tried to ask about for targets at. Too bad they didn't have any good ideas. If they did you wouldn't even be seeing this.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

: Male
     Rep3

Post by Yioibon August 19th 2011, 5:51 pm

Any small based forum with at least one admin with no life so we can really piss them off. Would want to do something subtle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content