The ancient lands.

Project M.i.l.e.s. (Public role-play idea)

oliverrook
    oliverrook

Project M.i.l.e.s. (Public role-play idea) WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Project M.i.l.e.s. (Public role-play idea) Empty Project M.i.l.e.s. (Public role-play idea)

Post by oliverrook October 8th 2011, 5:21 pm

This is the name of a role play I will be creating. It is open to everybody who wants to do it, and they may have up to four characters active at a time (ie in use). There will be two active worlds at the same time, so it will go back and forth from either world, unless they all come together. I want to limit the number of people in the role play to ten people, because I don't want it to be overboard with different situations.
    Here's the plot so far and a bit of lore about it:
    Computers are a whole different world. In our world, a man named Nick has created a way to enter the world of computers. He successfully conducts and experiment on himself and creates a portal to that world. He enters it while a modified version of a game is inside the disc drive: "Sonic the hedgehog (Universe edition)". He appears in a world of portals to other worlds installed on the computer. He enters the nearest one and is instantly greeted by a fierce battle before him. Sonic the Hedgehog is fighting doctor Robotnik. He stumbles backwards and falls off the platform he's on. After being rescued by Tails, who happened to be flying the Tornado to help Sonic, he looks in awe at the world around him. After the battle, Nick finds himself quickly becoming friends with Tails and Sonic. After a few days inside the wondrous land, he goes back out and finds it's only been a few hours. He begins work cloning Tails, taking samples of his shedded fur whenever he's not looking. He creates a successful clone, and he raises him in secret in the 'real' world. After about ten years, Miles (the clone) notices that his father failed to return one day, while he was showing him the USA. They were currently in California. After about five hours of wondering where his father could have possibly gone, the phone in the hotel room rings. He answers it and is surprised to find his dad on the phone. Apparently, Nick had made a network of the machines he had used to get to and from the two worlds. His dad explains only part of his heritage, leaving out that he's a clone, and tells him he has to go to the original machine, because the other ones had been taken by military agents, who had discovered his work. Miles quickly sets out to find his father, not bothering to avoid being seen.
    A few things worth mentioning: the other portals to other worlds in the computer have been shut down.
    The portal to the 'real' world is still open in sonic's universe, so the people playing as those characters may also go to the 'real' world.
    The overall objective(if you haven't guessed) is to rescue Miles'(the clone's) dad.
    Clone Miles is not a perfect duplicate of Tails, so he can not do a sonic spin. Also, he is much more logical (not like a Vulcan) than regular.
    Minor characters(such as random people on the street / common people and enemies) do not count as characters.
    I think that's just about everything.
    I would really, really like the following characters in the role play:
    Tails
    Sonic
    Robotnik/Eggman
    Required Characters:
    Nick
    You may select any characters you want though. I will be playing as Miles (The clone). Tell me what you think. Sign up if you want. As I said earlier, you may have up to 4 characters, and there will only be ten people playing.
    I'm perfectly fine with custom characters, though I would really like at least someone to play a cannon character. I don't know when I'll start it just yet. It depends on how many people are interested.
    Please post your character info if you would like to join, and tell me what you think!
    (Whoa that was a lot).