Gaming Misfit
The Freedom Fighter
Phantom
Jmh
NeoMetalSonic
Techimo
DaGamer14
13 posters

What do you guys think the Time Eater is?

DaGamer14
    DaGamer14

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Empty What do you guys think the Time Eater is?

Post by DaGamer14 October 14th 2011, 9:37 am

I truly think the Time Eater is either Eggman or Robotnik because when I saw the image for the first time I saw a sharp image of a mustache. Kind of ironic isn't it?
    Techimo
    Techimo

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? VOZLn

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11

: Male
     Rep15

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Empty Re: What do you guys think the Time Eater is?

Post by Techimo October 14th 2011, 11:03 am

I think is actally controled by them.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Imagee10

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Zigzag10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? White10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalg10

Rep35

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Empty Re: What do you guys think the Time Eater is?

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 14th 2011, 12:30 pm

generic god monster #268
    Well at least it's better than Eggman
    He hasn't become a real threat since the Genesis days

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Eater
    Jmh
    Jmh

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11What do you guys think the Time Eater is? White10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh October 14th 2011, 12:34 pm

I like the look of the timer eater. He somewhat reminds me of a Kirby villain. Which is a good thing.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Zigzag10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? White10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 14th 2011, 12:40 pm

Jmh wrote:I like the look of the timer eater. He somewhat reminds me of a Kirby villain. Which is a good thing.
    Not creepy looking enough
    Techimo
    Techimo

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 14th 2011, 1:00 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Jmh wrote:I like the look of the timer eater. He somewhat reminds me of a Kirby villain. Which is a good thing.
    Not creepy looking enough
    No final boss is creepy looking then another.
    Phantom
    Phantom

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom October 14th 2011, 7:59 pm

I also like the look of this villain, but I would want to learn more about what he/it does to cause trouble.

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 October 14th 2011, 9:18 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:generic god monster #268
    Well at least it's better than Eggman
    He hasn't become a real threat since the Genesis days

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Eater

Eggman was a threat in the Genesis days? Oh Mark, what a story!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? ZtZYh

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Zigzag10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? White10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2011, 1:47 am

It's a giant clock.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 3:22 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:It's a giant clock.
    Watch the end of the boss trailer and tell me that.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit October 15th 2011, 7:20 am

My theory is that Time Eater has many different forms, and the one we've seen is just one of them. I still hope it ties in with Sonic's history somehow (I would love if it were Alex Kidd) but I just don't see that happening. It appears he's made by the Doctor, as some people have pointed out they see "gears" on/in him in the pics.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? ZtZYh

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Zigzag10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? White10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2011, 1:53 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:It's a giant clock.
    Watch the end of the boss trailer and tell me that.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061226054321/yugioh/images/6/6a/TimeaterPGD-EN-C.jpg
    It's a giant clock.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 1:57 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote: Watch the end of the boss trailer and tell me that.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061226054321/yugioh/images/6/6a/TimeaterPGD-EN-C.jpg
    It's a giant clock.
    Actually look at my avatar its the Time Eater.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Zigzag10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? White10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 15th 2011, 2:53 pm

It's a thing that eats time
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 16th 2011, 3:55 am

Similar to a guy named Dimentio.

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 October 16th 2011, 8:53 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote: Watch the end of the boss trailer and tell me that.
    It's a giant clock.

No no no, that's a Tim Eater, it eats young boys with the name of Tim or TImmy.
    Link451
    Link451

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 October 17th 2011, 12:02 am

Oh, so they're having another monster thing for the Generations boss. Interesting. Well yeah... probably just the thing Eggman is using to corrupt time and make past and current Sonic generations collide.
    DaGamer14
    DaGamer14

: Female
     Rep0

Post by DaGamer14 October 20th 2011, 4:36 pm

My other theory was Mephiles/Solaris or it might be Eggman/Robotnik, but we won't know until then.

Rep33

Post by 84 October 20th 2011, 4:53 pm

If it is lame enough to be controlled by Eggman I hope they do it originally.

Since it is sega though I'm sure the time eater will use the same Lost Control Plot again if Eggman is indeed behind it.

By the Lost Control Plot I mean:

1) Eggman finds some sort of god creature named Chaos/Biolizard/Solaris/Dark Gaia
    2) Eggman helps the god creature to become "Perfect" (with some obvious weakness)
    3) Eggman expects the creature to help him rule the world
    4) Nope.avi
    5) Sonikku must stop said perfect god creature
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? GOMM8

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Blackr10What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13What do you guys think the Time Eater is? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash October 20th 2011, 11:41 pm

Omochao exacting his revenge.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? GOMM8

What do you guys think the Time Eater is? Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 21st 2011, 5:03 pm

I think it's a thing that eats time. (Auflo beat me to it.)

Light Dash wrote:Omochao exacting his revenge.

+1 for that.

Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 22nd 2011, 3:34 am

All useless characters add together and some negative fanboy energy.
    Caper the Fox
    Caper the Fox

Rep0

Post by Caper the Fox October 22nd 2011, 11:19 pm

I think people are hoping it's Eggman even though it isn't because they don't want to admit it's another villain besides eggman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content