+2
icetech5201
Moran
6 posters

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Empty Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons

Post by Moran March 18th 2012, 9:27 pm

Alright. Long, fancy title, yeah. Let's get right to the point, seeing as this is actually important to the site and not something for me to ramble on about forever in-character as some tentacled monster-thing that looks like a tall guy in a fancy robe. So:

If your name is in this thread, you're on trial. If you lose the trial, you're banned forever. If you act like a fool in this thread or on the site in general you'll be banned indefinitely in contempt of court. Zez will be the judge and bailiff, and I'll be TSC's attorney, acting as a personal representative and defender of the site. That means Zez will try to keep both me and whoever I'm trying to kill off under control, and I'll be trying to kill off the aforementioned whoever through proving they deserve to be banned.

For the sake of non-ridiculousness, any other analogies for courtroom positions are cut. You'll be defending yourself, because Zez is fair enough in his judgements, and he'll be keeping me on my leash for this ordeal, I'm sure. Having another fancy-suited prick defending you would just make for inaccurate representation of your character and your case. Everything else is cut because there's absolutely no need whatsoever.

Alright, now that the specifics are out of the way, let's get a bit broader: This is pretty much an outright war against morons. It started when Zez and I realized that a bunch of idiots were dropping in, claiming to have gotten here from searching the web with Google or some other search engine. It was decided that this would take place. This trial will likely have a massive effect upon future policies for joining the site and so on, on top of getting rid of the immediate idiot problem.

The key for the trial listings:
    (T) = on trial now.
    (W) = waiting for trial.
    (B) = found guilty and incapable of being a contributing member, and therefore banned.
    (M) = assumed gone from the site due to unwillingness to go through with trial; will be skipped over in the trial procession unless they return and their case is still valid.
    (I) = found innocent.

And finally, the actual people on trial:
    (B) icetech5201
    (T) Knuckles4eva
    (W) PaytonBree

tl;dr (Mly's version): ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

tl;dr (Zez's version): Do you have a brain in your head? If yes, then you should let it show and win this trial with ease. If no, you'll lose very quickly and you'll be out of our hair.

Last edited by Mly on March 19th 2012, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    icetech5201
    icetech5201

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Empty Re: Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons

Post by icetech5201 March 19th 2012, 12:16 am

I shouldn't be banned i am sorry Mly you my cool Friend 100% sorry i fuckup ok

Last edited by icetech5201 on March 19th 2012, 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Moran

Rep34

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Empty Re: Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 12:19 am

Well. Right then. I assume it's already decided based upon that alone. Death penalty? (Or, ban his ass?)
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 12:38 am

Aaand Zez banned poor li'l Icetech. Up next: Knux.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons GOMM8

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 12:52 am

Uh,hi?
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 12:53 am

HELOOOOOO?!
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 12:55 am

Double-posting for no good reason in the thread where the most relentless nutcase on the entire site is trying to get the head admin to ban you. Classy.

So are you going to present some sort of actual case for your continued existence or not? Zez seems to already be gone, but he can read me breaking you down when he's back.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 12:58 am

Uh...so,ever since I was 5 I have been a Sonic fan.As you can see,my favorite character is Knuckles.On here,I can connect with people who are Sonic fans.I have two Sonic comic books,both special edition with loads of smaller comics in them.I used to get strait As,until I got one B,and then I got strait As again.The Internet is like my life,pleeaaaase don't ban me!I will present more if needed.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 1:05 am

Alright, nice sob story, and nice touch with acting pathetic and begging. Pretty sure what Zez is looking for is more an actual commitment to improvement and so on. It's certainly what I'm looking for, and if you don't do that for me I'll probably get pissed off with you eventually and run you off the hard way even if you're not banned. by Zez. So, anything else?
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 1:07 am

What do you mean by commitment?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 1:09 am

Commitment to improvement: You're a moron now. At the very least try to become less of a moron or your ass is grass. Or so I'd assume; Zez is the one who'll make the final decision. I'm just appointed to poke holes in things and see if I can stick my finger in and rip 'em wide open.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 1:15 am

Ok,I don't care what people think of me.You can call me a moron if you want to.I have plenty of other sites I can go on.You don't think I can make another account?I don't break rules,besides sometimes I write stupid comments.Maybe I can just get my friends on here and tell them a different website that we can all go on without you messing it all up.If you excuse me,I have nothing else to say.Ban me if you must.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 1:23 am

Oh, come on. You can honestly do better. And yes, you can make another account. I've made probably more than 50 myself, and personally, I do not take kindly to challenges to my local record. I doubt you'll be relentless enough to outdo the admins by sheer tenacity like I have, given how you're much more annoying than I ever was here as it stands, and more annoying = admins more inclined to ban you more times over. Just calm down, accept that you're being an ass, be the bigger (wo?)man, (I'm a jackass, I admit; I call people all sorts of names without a second thought.) and improve. The self-righteous mentality isn't going to get you anywhere but banned. Sound good?
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 1:29 am

I'm only still on to see Payton's trial.And why are you always such a smartypants?Maybe I'll do a better job if you let Payton pass.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 1:37 am

Payton's case will be tomorrow unless Zez defies his usual schedule and comes back online this late to review yours. It's also irrelevant to yours and will be decided solely upon her actions, and not yours. I'd suggest not cutting off all opportunities of your return by doing well in this and hoping she doesn't act like a fool like you just did. If you want to leave as a result of her being banned, -- if that even happens -- you can do so of your own free will without being banned after the fact, and come back whenever you like if you don't show your ass.

As for me being a "smartypants," not that it's at all relevant, but I'm a genuine genius by any technical standard. And you're not very good at coming up with insults. Now, are you going to try to behave? I'm sure Zez is far more merciful than I'm capable of being. If you can straighten up right here and now, you will likely fare a very good chance.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons ZtZYh

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Blackr10Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medalw11Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Zigzag10Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons White10Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medal13Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 19th 2012, 5:47 am

Master Mly Hushimo wrote:Aaand Zez banned poor li'l Icetech. Up next: Knux.
    Don't lie.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 19th 2012, 6:06 am

I always lie. But ask Zez yourself. Or, at least, he banned him from the chat. That much I saw with my own toes. Now I'm wondering if he's totally banned from the site, seeing as he edited his post quite a while after that happened. Zez and I are collaborating on this; Zez is just a lazy fuck -- especially as of late -- so he's not posting, just banning from behind the scenes as I play the accuser.

He did actually mention his endorsement of this thread multiple times in the chat, but that's probably fell off the back of it by now, and you probably wouldn't trust any archives I post confirming it seeing as I have reason to lie to support my argument and from your perspective this is all bullcrap until Zez tells you otherwise.

But for once, I'm not the one on trial here, so shush.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Imagee10

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medalw11Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons White10Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 19th 2012, 2:15 pm

.... Okay.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 19th 2012, 3:47 pm

Yeah,it said he was still on after he was banned from the chatbox.And it is not a lie,I saw it with my own eyes.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva March 20th 2012, 12:58 am

Cause there's a side,
    to you,
    that I never knew,
    never knew,
    All those things you said,
    they were never true,
    never true,
    All those games,
    you played,
    you would always wiiiiiiiiin,
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 20th 2012, 6:11 pm

Um... why are you singing
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons VOZLn

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medalw11Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 8th 2012, 11:45 pm

The amount of which I approve of this topic is too damn high.

Now, I know nothing about either of these people who are up at trial, but considering that this guy knows not of the space bar, is posting lyrics to Adele songs in a totally unrelated manner, double posted, and basically said what Mly said with one sentence almost entirely intact, I say the banhammer comes down.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva April 8th 2012, 11:57 pm

T_T I'm a girl.And this was when I first started.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons VOZLn

Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medalw11Inanity class action lolsuit: TSC & Dium XII vs. Morons Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 8th 2012, 11:59 pm

Everyone is a guy in my opinion. If I call you a girl, then something is horribly, horribly wrong.

"When you first started". That was quite recently. One does not simply mature greatly in the course of a few weeks.
    Knuckles4eva
    Knuckles4eva

Rep15

Post by Knuckles4eva April 9th 2012, 12:08 am

Well I don't argue with people anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content