The ancient lands.

2 posters

Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes. Empty Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes.

Post by Moran April 30th 2012, 12:26 am

I might not be around, or might not be around much, for a while. I'll probably be back soon enough, and I'll try to post laconically and lazily about nothing important until I'm back in full force. I've been rather busy as of late, -- "Gasp! Mly is not only lacking in stupidity-inflicted injuries and illnesses to the point of being able to do stuff, but actually doing stuff!?" -- and I've opted to mostly throw forum posting out for a while, in favor of having more time to... Well, don't worry about that part.

But g'bye.

P.S.: You know who you are, and others shouldn't. If something happens where I'm needed for some reason, you have the Mly Signal™. Use it wisely.
    Anonymous

Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes. Empty Re: Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes.

Post by Guest April 30th 2012, 9:19 pm

Celebration or Sadness? Eh, a little of both.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes. VOZLn

Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes. Medalw11Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes. Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes. Empty Re: Mly T. Dium XII Finishes the Hat, and, Tangentially, Vanishes.

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 30th 2012, 9:23 pm

Have fun with whatever you're doing, Mly. Hope you see you soon!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content