sykog
Jmh
Mly V20
9 posters

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Mly V20

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line WFmvl

Rep1

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Empty Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Post by Mly V20 April 18th 2012, 1:17 am

Well, Lan, it's been fun. We've known each other for a while, now. I remember when I was sort of the villain. And you were, if nothing else, a nice enough guy. But something went horribly wrong. Now I'm the good guy, or at least close enough. Ruthless, relentless, and all around mean sometimes, but good. You, however, somehow went wrong along the way. I would've thought that, of all the people, you'd still be one of the good guys when I first started to turn around.

But you're not. It's sad. I'm honestly depressed to have to take you on like this. But you're in the way of TSC. And you're in the way of me not only because you're in the way of TSC, but because you're in the way of me even posting on TSC. I can't allow it. You've got to go down, Lan. And I'm the only one willing and able to do it.

Prepare for war, because you've got it.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Imagee10

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalw11Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line White10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Empty Re: Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Post by Jmh April 18th 2012, 1:29 am

Deja vu.
    Mly V20

Rep1

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Empty Re: Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Post by Mly V20 April 18th 2012, 1:40 am

Yep. It's happened before. But the tables are turned all sorts of crazy ways this time. I've more or less already won. Which is a bit sad, seeing as Lan is a nice enough guy, somewhere in there. He'd also be very useful to the site if he'd get over his personal vendetta with me, which I've, surprisingly, already managed to do with respect to the other side of this: him.

Before, I was content to beat him into submission so I could post on the site without making countless new accounts rapid-fire. But now, that's only step one. The end goal is to get him out of power, seeing as he's been allowing the site to slowly be sickened by the general inanity that I've personally been trying to clean up on and off, and on as of late. He cites rule 1: "Be respectful."

Not only is this wrong in its interpretation, -- Respect is the act of treating others as they deserve, for better or worse. -- it's an abuse of this rule to the end of, whether he realizes it or not, making TSC a haven for all forms of stupidity. If it continues, eventually the site will be little more than a commonplace, small extension of SoA: filled with idiocy and uselessness.

"And this is how the world ends: not with a bang, but a whimper." I refuse to allow it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 4:44 pm

Jmh wrote:Deja vu.

Oh, you too?
    sykog
    sykog

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Blackr10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalw11Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalg10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Zigzag10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 18th 2012, 9:48 pm

Well, thanks for warning us.

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line VOZLn

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Blackr10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medal13Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 April 19th 2012, 12:25 am

End of the line? Since when did TSC have a railway station in the first place?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 4:51 pm

It all started in 1972...
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalw11Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line White10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 19th 2012, 4:52 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:It all started in 1972...
    Mly's father was... A drinker, and a fiend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 4:54 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Super S. Hushimo wrote:It all started in 1972...
    Mly's father was... A drinker, and a fiend.

Oh, you already know the story?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 19th 2012, 4:55 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Mly's father was... A drinker, and a fiend.

Of course, I had to know how he got those scars.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD April 19th 2012, 4:58 pm

Jmh wrote:Mly's father was... A drinker, and a fiend.

This sounds like a riveting story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 5:01 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Super S. Hushimo wrote:

Of course, I had to know how he got those scars.

That's how I learned it. The scars made me curious.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 19th 2012, 5:02 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Of course, I had to know how he got those scars.

That's how I learned it. The scars made me curious.
    Did you here the one where his wife rejected him?
    Mly V20

Rep1

Post by Mly V20 April 19th 2012, 5:03 pm

Oh, man. What hell hath I wrought.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 19th 2012, 5:07 pm

Mly V20 wrote:Oh, man. What hell hath I wrought.
    All it takes, is a little push.

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Blackr10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medal13Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 April 19th 2012, 5:24 pm

Why so serious?
    Mly V20

Rep1

Post by Mly V20 April 19th 2012, 5:29 pm

There's a reason for it, I assure you. There's a reason for everything.

Except, some of the reasons aren't really reasonable.
    Smilenow
    Smilenow

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Smilenow April 19th 2012, 8:44 pm

Excellent reasoning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 3:43 pm

How dare any of you try to master the definition of Reasonable? That's my quote.

Rep33

Post by 84 April 20th 2012, 3:57 pm

http://goo.gl/VQTFU
    Smilenow
    Smilenow

Rep1

Post by Smilenow April 21st 2012, 8:48 pm

And what does that mean...?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 21st 2012, 10:52 pm

Smilenow wrote:And what does that mean...?
    We made Mly's thread funnier than he expected?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medalw11Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 22nd 2012, 11:17 am

You got up to V20?
    Mly V20

Rep1

Post by Mly V20 April 22nd 2012, 11:48 am

Oh, yeah. This is nothing. I had a few accounts banned before I even made the 19 versions prior to this one. I think I got up into the low thirties in that particular stand-off, but Lan deleted all of them past 19.

... This time, though, it seems like I've actually finally scared him enough for him to shy away from any (visible) administrative action, especially against me. And if that's the case, I guess this won't be much of a war even as far as ridiculous internet crusades go. If he's basically sitting on his fancy proverbial throne and exercising no power, he has no opportunity to use that power improperly, seeing as he's not using it at all.
    Smilenow
    Smilenow

Rep1

Post by Smilenow April 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm

Has anyone ever noticed that he gets on but doesn't do anything?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content