sykog
Jmh
Mly V20
9 posters

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Jmh
    Jmh

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 Imagee10

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 Medalw11Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 White10Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Post by Jmh April 22nd 2012, 5:03 pm

Smilenow wrote:Has anyone ever noticed that he gets on but doesn't do anything?
    Who, Lan or Mly?
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep1

Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Mly vs. The Freedom Fighter (AKA Lan): End of the Line

Post by Gaming Misfit April 22nd 2012, 9:06 pm

This is especially amusing.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran April 24th 2012, 5:48 am

Oh hey, I've got my old* username back. Already.

Well, I guess this situation will do for now. It's starting to look like a rather uneventful war of attrition and/or staring contest from here until the aforementioned end of the line for Lan. It's really a bit sad when they go down without much of a fight.

I feel like I've completely broken their spirit when they do this. I don't mean to do that, but some people just love their pride more than their spirit, I guess. Lan insisted he was right and some sort of infallible god of TSC, and now he's paying the price. I usually say this sort of stuff at the end of these insane crusades only among good friends, but, well, anyone important here is close enough: I honestly just wanna hug the poor guy now. Regardless, on to the next step, I s'pose.

@Lan: If you're reading this, please, just stay around, okay? You're honestly a nice enough guy, in my book. You just don't seem to handle power very well, any more. So, it's fallen to me to get you out of power. Please, just stick around as a normal user, eh? No hard feelings once it's all over?

*Well, older. Would be nice if someone hadn't decided to permanently delete my original Mly account. No, that actually wasn't Lan; it was Cy. One of the many reasons I stomped his face in and threw him out the door. Yes, I can do that to admins. It requires extreme mental strength and a ridiculously tenacious personality, but you're looking at it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content