The Freedom Fighter
NeoMetalSonic
Sonic Adventure 2
13 posters

So the next big game is...

Zez
    Zez

So the next big game is... - Page 2 VOZLn

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Blackr10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 Zigzag10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Empty Re: So the next big game is...

Post by Zez June 21st 2012, 9:53 pm

It was also a challenge against me since you, Jmh and I replied before he could and I defended Jmh's rebuttal.

Either way, I approve of the decision.
    WittyUsername
    WittyUsername

So the next big game is... - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by WittyUsername June 22nd 2012, 1:11 pm

I'm not a big fan that the next game is gonna be a racer, but as many said, they need the money.

Which, along with SA2 coming to Xbox Live and PSN, this game, and material items to be bought by Sonic fans, they're trying pretty hard to gain some money. Which is what they should be doing. I've been wanting to play the adventures again, so I may download them when they come out. I think SA1's already on Live, but I'm not sure.

Chill and be even more patient. Just be glad that SEGA's trying to save itself and save the Blue Blur.
    Zez
    Zez

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Blackr10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 Zigzag10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 22nd 2012, 5:51 pm

WittyUsername wrote:I'm not a big fan that the next game is gonna be a racer, but as many said, they need the money.

Which, along with SA2 coming to Xbox Live and PSN, this game, and material items to be bought by Sonic fans, they're trying pretty hard to gain some money. Which is what they should be doing. I've been wanting to play the adventures again, so I may download them when they come out. I think SA1's already on Live, but I'm not sure.

Chill and be even more patient. Just be glad that SEGA's trying to save itself and save the Blue Blur.

I like your style. Because of this, arbitrary uprep, which is my way of giving out a cookie.

And yes, Sonic Adventure is already available on the online marketplaces.
    Jmh
    Jmh

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Imagee10

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 White10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 22nd 2012, 6:57 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Jmh wrote:You implied that they should be releasing a main game this year, which would mean two things: They'd have to start working on a new game and release it this year, or they have been working on a new game and would have to release it this year.

Either way, if they are making a new main game (Which they probably are) then it would be best for them to take their time to perfect it instead of rushing it out like they did 06.

I'll ignore those who refuse to post with decency.

I'm okay with a game taking its time to be made, but I'd like to hear about and see it being made rather than sit here with no news thinking the franchise has died.

Every other franchise gets news or games or something to talk about... but Sonic Team is just letting Sonic rot away.
    When the time's right, they'll have news.
    WittyUsername
    WittyUsername

Rep2

Post by WittyUsername June 22nd 2012, 7:51 pm

Zez wrote:I like your style. Because of this, arbitrary uprep, which is my way of giving out a cookie.
    My heart flutters with excitement -- both of the emotional and sexual persuasion.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 23rd 2012, 8:05 am

Zez wrote:It was also a challenge against me since you, Jmh and I replied before he could and I defended Jmh's rebuttal.

So you delete a rebuttal post from this thread just because you disagree with it?

Yet, I must tolerate hearing all of the negative crap about me breaking the rules when I clearly have been following them better than some of the administration?

What one-sided hypocrisy!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Blackr10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 Zigzag10So the next big game is... - Page 2 White10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 23rd 2012, 11:33 am

What one-sided hypocrisy
    This is how forum authority works sadly SA2
    When people get get power they go mad and willing to bend their own rules to get what they want
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran June 23rd 2012, 2:23 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Zez wrote:It was also a challenge against me since you, Jmh and I replied before he could and I defended Jmh's rebuttal.

So you delete a rebuttal post from this thread just because you disagree with it?

Yet, I must tolerate hearing all of the negative crap about me breaking the rules when I clearly have been following them better than some of the administration?

What one-sided hypocrisy!
    Not deleted, moved. Argument invalid.
    WittyUsername
    WittyUsername

Rep2

Post by WittyUsername June 23rd 2012, 2:29 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    This is how forum authority works sadly SA2
    When people get get power they go mad and willing to bend their own rules to get what they want
    Which is something that I find fairly enjoyable. Internet geeks rushing for power, everyone trying to become a mod, rule breaking.

Doesn't seem to happen on my forum. But it's a forum for a particular group and with only like eight active members, so it's still tame I guess. Nobody really wants the E-Power.
    sykog
    sykog

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Blackr10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalg10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Zigzag10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 23rd 2012, 5:33 pm

Well, now that this argument has it's own thread, let's not spoil the rest of the forums and get back to the topic at hand.

Do we really need another All-Stars racing? I never played the first, so I don't know if it's any good or not. Hoping there's a real Sonic game on the horizon.
    Jmh
    Jmh

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 White10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 23rd 2012, 5:40 pm

sykog wrote:Well, now that this argument has it's own thread, let's not spoil the rest of the forums and get back to the topic at hand.

Do we really need another All-Stars racing? I never played the first, so I don't know if it's any good or not. Hoping there's a real Sonic game on the horizon.
    I've only heard good things about All-Stars Racing, so I think they made a good choice.

Besides, we already got Sonic 4: Episode 2 this year, so there's really no need to turn Sonic into CoD and rush out a new game yearly.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

So the next big game is... - Page 2 White10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalg10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 24th 2012, 12:38 am

I don't think it'll be good, but I don't think it'll be bad.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

So the next big game is... - Page 2 ZtZYh

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Blackr10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11So the next big game is... - Page 2 Zigzag10So the next big game is... - Page 2 White10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13So the next big game is... - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 24th 2012, 1:08 am

Jmh wrote:Besides, we already got Sonic 4: Episode 2 this year, so there's really no need to turn Sonic into CoD and rush out a new game yearly.
    No, COD wishes it were Sonic. Sonic has managed to get out three games on certain years, and chances are they could get even more if they played their cards right. COD is getting pretty close to that, but they've still got some restrictions on themselves, so they're not there yet.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 24th 2012, 6:00 pm

sykog wrote:Well, now that this argument has it's own thread, let's not spoil the rest of the forums and get back to the topic at hand.

Thank you, my sole purpose for this thread. All in hope of a new game, but a good one this time.

And to the above poster, I agree. There's no reason why Sonic should be having one game out a year.

So the next big game is... - Page 2 Blackr10So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medal13So the next big game is... - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 June 24th 2012, 6:05 pm

I don't see this game to be that big a deal, it's not like Sonic Team is developing it. Ergo, Sonic Team could in fact be making a new main series title right now, just hold your pretty little horses and wait.
    iHawk
    iHawk

So the next big game is... - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk June 26th 2012, 6:01 am

I can aomost guarentee you we won't be getting any mainstream title this year.

After the 2 big anticipated releases (not by all, but many), it's best they take a step back to round up the critism and feedback to come up with some new, fresh, high-end ideas.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 26th 2012, 1:59 pm

I think we will, we usually get 2 titles a year.
    iHawk
    iHawk

So the next big game is... - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk June 26th 2012, 4:00 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:I think we will, we usually get 2 titles a year.
    I don't know, we might get 2 games.

I was talking about mainstream titles though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content