SpeedyBlueDude
sykog
The Freedom Fighter
8 posters

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon ZtZYh

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Zigzag10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon White10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Empty Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 11th 2012, 2:13 am

Idea I
    We revive the podcast / radio idea with the project name The Sonic Nation, and we see how that pans out. Previous attempts failed due to incompatible software, so the reattempt will be made on YouTube, however, it's debatable whether to post radio episodes on TesciaTV or a separate channel named TesciaRadio. Still under development, could be a way to fuse news reports with commentary. It'll be much more structured than TTV.
    Idea II
    We take a page from the Angel Island Hideout and do periodical original comics, pretty much like Sonic Supreme, but with a broader theme, either game or TSC - focused material. And it can't be in sprite form, we need to be a bit more original than that.
    Idea III
    This is more a mixture of three ideas. This could operate as the third branch of TesciaTV and The Sonic Nation. This'll be our wacky, random, miscellaneous, channel for dramatic readings, chat archives, game reviews, original art or music showcase, and promotionals. No ideas for a codename yet (potentially R-Virus).
    Idea IV/V/VI
    Idea 4 and 5 can be pretty much be considered the same thing now that I think about it, but the essential idea for each was to do a historical retelling of TSC's history, the only difference between the ideas being how dramatic or accurate the telling is. The more stylized version could be called the Tescian Bible, written in story format, or done factually textbook style as a timelinen Or a third retelling, TSC : the graphic novel, also known as Community Man. We could do all three, really. Mly will write the Bible, everyone will contribute to the timeline and 84 is already working on CM.
    Idea VII
    A TSC featurette labeled TSC's memeictionary. A lot of people already use it but we don't have an official page for it as a reference guide or something to build. We already have mainstays like frive and dramar to start it off. It's the Tescian language dictionary.
    Idea VIII
    This can sort of be considered The Kiddie Pool V2, but I don't think it is. It's more of a way for "unwanted " users to get acclimated to the forum atmosphere or TSC's higher standards of post quality. Instead of throwing and locking them in a forum expecting them to improve, we set them aside and assign patient and helpful users to guide them away from noobish habits and teach them what is to be expected in Tescian ettiquette. More like a noob reformation program. After all, we were all noobs at one time, so let's make TSC a place where we welcome everyone as they are and give them a fair chance instead of immediately shunning them. They can learn as they go. I already know Lan and Jmh would be prime candidates as mentors for this.
    Idea IX
    Add Deviantart profile field, and combine interests, occupation, and age into about me. If possible to remove those three.
    Idea X
    Adjust affiliates page by removing all sites and adding only Quable and Sonic World.

Last edited by The Freedom Fighter on July 11th 2012, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    sykog
    sykog

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Imagee10

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalg10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Zigzag10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13

Rep29

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Empty Re: Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon

Post by sykog July 11th 2012, 2:54 am

I like idea VII the best
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon GOMM8

Rep4

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Empty Re: Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 11th 2012, 3:43 am

I gave him Ideas I and II! And the give away Idea! D:<

Damn you Zezima.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon ZtZYh

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Zigzag10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon White10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 11th 2012, 4:03 am

Yeah, that's true, the topic name was more because I couldn't think of something silly enough. He gives you credits, don't worry.

"SpeedyBlueDude and I host monthly TSC challenges with accompanying prizes. The challenge will vary randomly with each month and people like Speedy and I can supply the prizes if someone succeeds. Example would be make X number of topics by the end of the month and Speedy will give you Episode II or Zezima will mail you a console game, etc. "
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon White10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalg10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 11th 2012, 10:33 am

For idea 2, instead of doing sprites, we could do actual drawings. If we're doing Sonic characters I can help with that. We may also want to do anthropomorphic representations of the most well-known users here or some of our fan characters as well for a comic.

The podcast and video ideas are also neat sounding and something I'd be interested in.

The memeictionary is kinda meh, but it could be fun, if we wanted to frive ot the dman dramar.

Idea 8 is 100% cool.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran July 11th 2012, 4:55 pm

1: Not something terribly fleshed out or interesting, so I don't have much of a comment. But if it can be done, go for it. "It's okay, take a chance, 'cause there is no circumstance that you can't handle!"

2: I like it. But I'm not really sure what character designs or situations would turn out like if we went with a theme of the goings-on of this site. I might be able to do writing for it if we go with basing it on this site, but as you've probably noticed, not the art. Moreover, I think it should be about games, perhaps some sorta massive game crossover-story. Only, done right, unlike the countless "throw in every character from every game I can think of without a care for character dynamics fitting or power scaling being decent, and hope the stupidity works itself out" things out there. And with an actual story of some sort, unlike SSB et al. After all, we've got enough self-reference and silliness around here with me randomly writing all those insane tales of Tescia submerged in a whimsical analogy-land.

3: All of my want. I have absolutely nothing against this idea. You have made a rare gem so great that it pleases my perfection-obsessed mind. Well done, for you have accomplished impossibility.

4/5/6: I will begin scribing the word of Our Lord and Savior, God-king Zezzybear, posthaste, sir.

7: I like this one too, and I could be able to help Sir Hansen with writing the memeictionary, if he doesn't already have that under control, e.g. doesn't pretty much have the entire thing saved away somewhere or something.

8: Whatever works. I could never do this, because I'm horribly impatient and easy to anger.

9: Small technical stuff, meh. Don't really care, but seeing as I'm super-mega-admin-guy now, I could probably do it in a finger snap if everyone likes that idea/it hasn't already been done.

10: I don't know what Quable is, but whatever. And isn't SW gone forever? It died off, and Doodle basically gave up and deleted the site didn't he?
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash July 11th 2012, 6:24 pm

I took ownership of it so he couldn't delete it.

However, it's dead.

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon VOZLn

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 11th 2012, 7:55 pm

Everything sounds fine to me, but I should probably focus on progressing Community Man before anything else.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon White10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalg10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 12th 2012, 10:36 am

I just got the joke in the topic's name.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash July 12th 2012, 12:43 pm

For Idea 1, I don't think podcasts should go solely on Youtube. Considering it's a podcast, it should be downloadable too. I also don't see much point in making another channel for it.

All the other ideas are fine with me.
    sykog
    sykog

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalg10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Zigzag10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 13th 2012, 2:17 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:I just got the joke in the topic's name.
    I see it, I see it now. It's always been inside of me, and now I feel so free. Endless possibility
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 13th 2012, 10:20 am

sykog wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:I just got the joke in the topic's name.
    I see it, I see it now. It's always been inside of me, and now I feel so free. Endless possibility

Well, you know man, live and learn. hanging on the edge of tomorrow.
    Zez
    Zez

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon VOZLn

Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Blackr10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medalw11Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Zigzag10Ideas you Definitely need Everyone to Absorb, quite Soon Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 22nd 2012, 12:21 am

Light Dash wrote:For Idea 1, I don't think podcasts should go solely on Youtube. Considering it's a podcast, it should be downloadable too.

What do you suggest specifically?
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Rep3

Post by Light Dash July 27th 2012, 10:37 pm

I don't know anything about podcast distribution, but a download link from something like Mediafire should be fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content